**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Kyla's baby. I'm a big pain in the butt. I know the gender predictor thing was my idea. But I think I went with my "hope" instead of gut lol. I'd LOVE love love love love a girl. It's my dream. But my gut says boy.

Soooo....anyway next time you add someone's prediction can you change me? :S Then I'll never be a pain in the butt again lol. Promise.

What's everyone doing today? I'm relaxing. Home alone. Tv. Books. Pjs. Baking? Lol

I never truly got morning sickness last time, just a little nausea here and there. Never threw up.

Today I'm 3+5, and yesterday and today I've felt faintly queasy and icky all day. This makes me incredibly nervous.

Mewolkens - sickness already? Oh no! You're 5w1d like me!!!

Last time at exactly 6 weeks it hit me. Hoping I still have a Bit more time!! No symptoms here yet. Hmmm

I had almost none last time with my mmc, so I'm taking it as a good sign, but ick.

Oh I was super sick with my last one, even though I'd had a MMC. But I'll take it because normally it is a good sign. It was so bad though that those magic nausea pills didn't even work. I was taking the max possible every day with no relief. No actual sickness, just nausea. Awful.

I have slight nausea, but not full blown ms yet. I think mine started around 6 weeks last time too. Would be great to avoid it this time, although it is strangely reassuring that everything is ok when you are sick : )

Kyla's baby. I'm a big pain in the butt. I know the gender predictor thing was my idea. But I think I went with my "hope" instead of gut lol. I'd LOVE love love love love a girl. It's my dream. But my gut says boy.

Soooo....anyway next time you add someone's prediction can you change me? :S Then I'll never be a pain in the butt again lol. Promise.

What's everyone doing today? I'm relaxing. Home alone. Tv. Books. Pjs. Baking? Lol

You better hope it's a boy because I'm not changing it again :p hahaha kidding kidding. It's changed.

You better hope it's a boy because I'm not changing it again :p hahaha kidding kidding. It's changed.

I know. I know. Sorry. :S I really hope it's a girl. I think I'm just mentally preparing myself lol.

Sunshine2014 - I really want a girl, I got hit but rather unexpected gender disappointment last time. I was convinced it was a girl as the pregnancy was so different. It's hard, but I do love my double blue household, and the bond I have with my second son, despite initial GD is absolutely wonderful.

I know boys are lovely, but for some reason I've always just imagined having a baby girl. So while I will be happy with either, I do feel I'm mentally preparing for a boy....

I hear you both. I want a girl so badly and hate to say I'll be disappointed if it is a boy but I will be. I know I will get over it and love it regardless, but I'll be sad for a bit.

It's honestly an awful thing to go through. I feel better prepared this time, I don't think it'll hit me as hard despite the fact this is likely our last.

I always said I wanted two boys and a girl, I have always imagined my daughter I suppose in one way or another, since I was a child. I imagined my son/sons too but I guess I always longed for that female connection, I never had a sister and always wanted one.

Also I feel that my friends and family will be thrilled with a girl, society puts a lot of pressure on you to have one of each. Despite the fact that whatever combination you have, all children are wonderful.

I agree. People have always said to me "oh you're so going to have a girl"!! I sure hope so. I think initially I'll be shocked, but I know if we all get that far, having been through previous losses, we'll just be so happy to have a healthy baby. Boys are a lot of fun too, and usually easier as teenagers haha. But, my heart aches for a baby girl. DH says he feels it's a girl, but I think he's just saying that for me.

I also used that chinese gender predictor thing, just for fun -- I tested a bunch of people to see if they were accurate, and they were!! Even myself using my mom's info. I got boy...soooo, haha. Yeah.

Hey everyone! Can I join in?
I'm Anna, 26 and boyfriend is 27
I've known since Thursday but so anxious I didn't trust it until now. I've been 5 days (!) Late on af before I got my BFP, thought I was going crazy. Now lines are darkening nicely I'm starting to feel optimistic :)
Had a chemical last month, so hoping this one sticks!
I'm 5w1d today and I have almost no symptoms compred to my chemical... weird
My due date is August 8th, and I just know it's a boy!
I'm okay with that but BF really wants a girl!

Welcome!! and congrats!!!

I don't really know too much about chemicals. Did you have signs or know it was a chemical? Sorry if that's tmi..but you're here now and I knowww you're going to get your boy this time! :)

Sunshine I've tried a couple of different calculators and got different results! It would be nice if it said girl as then if it's a boy you get to go 'ha! It was WRONG!'

Congratulations Kipod :) usually a chemical means your period arrives on time so you're past that. Fingers crossed it's super sticky xx

Ohh okay...so it happens shortly after a bfp then? :Like within a week or two?

And yes...I should try other gender predictor calculators haha

My chemical ended about a week after af was due, numbers didn't go up properly and then started to drop
I hope it's different cause they say after a chemical most women go on to have perfectly healthy pregnancies, but I keep postponing the blood draw bc I'm too scared to see low numbers again

I understand, but I'm sure you will be just fine this time!! I have also heard that after mc and chemicals women go on to have healthy pregnancies! :)

sunshine2014.. are you having any symptoms yet? I am 5 weeks today and nothing! I have never wanted my boobs to hurt so badly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->