**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

OH and I had a talk, via text as I'm at work and she's at home waiting to go into her work later. And I explained how I'm feeling and how she shouldn't take things personally. She said she understood and feels better about it now. She said she was taking things personally but understands now. And she will do what she can to help me. We will see if she is still saying that when we're together and I don't want her to touch me....She tends to say she understands, but then when something happens she gets bent out of shape.

OH and I had a talk, via text as I'm at work and she's at home waiting to go into her work later. And I explained how I'm feeling and how she shouldn't take things personally. She said she understood and feels better about it now. She said she was taking things personally but understands now. And she will do what she can to help me. We will see if she is still saying that when we're together and I don't want her to touch me....She tends to say she understands, but then when something happens she gets bent out of shape.

HA!!! DH TOO! Oh yeah, I totally understand! Then BOOM! WW3 when he feels insecure for a minute.

Nothing at all sounds good to eat to me today. I have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on some good grainy, nutty bread. It doesn't totally turn me off, but I don't really want it. I just want to eat the bread so maybe I am not so constipated anymore! I don't know if the pains I have are normal cramping or pains in my tummy from being so backed up!

And I ate some M&M's again. They made me feel better in my head. Then I wanted to throw up.
As happy as I am to feel so incredibly crappy because it means my hormones are doing their thing, I am just miserable from the symptoms. I want to crawl into bed and go to sleep.

Alone, of course. ;)

Oh ladies :-(

Whilst I have never felt like what you describe during pregnancy (DH is very supportive and if he sees me not doing stuff/moaning he just gives me what I ask for and picks up the slack), I had an awful period at the start of this cycle, I was very depressed for two weeks, basically due to hormone imbalance I guess, as I was fine once I started taking my vitamins again.
During this time I didn't do anything useful, I fed the kids and looked after them but I cooked a couple of meals, didn't do any washing up/laundry/cleaning. He knows now just to work hard and that I'll come out of it and I'm very grateful.

However, after my last (our first) I got a bit of an OH aversion. I didn't want to be cuddled/touched as I was in almost constant contact with the baby or toddler or both! And he decided to pick that as an excellent time to quit smoking (which he managed yay) so we were anxious and stressy and on top of each other. Any harsh word and I was crying, any touch I was recoiling.
It was a horrible time emotionally, very intense - and all the same hormones are likely responsible that are causing your friction.

And omg any women who said she wasn't tired in her pregnancy - particularly in first tri - is highly likely to be lying!!
I had naps all the time in my first pregnancy and took them when my toddler slept in my second. Genuinely wondering how I will cope as DS2 barely naps now, and when he does the big one is usually here!

All these crazy symptoms are making me nervous. My boobs hurt and I'm slightly more tired, but nothing too bad. I know I'm also a bit more hormonal, but that was much worse last week. I think it had more to do with stressing over the pregnancy than actual hormones. My scan on Thursday can't come soon enough.

The nurse also called me back about the spotting and being Rh-. She said since my husband is for sure Rh+ and I've had spotting, she will talk with my doctor when she comes in tomorrow but that I will most likely be starting Rhogam shots early. Thanks for all your input ladies!

You ladies make me feel much better! I mean I'm sorry you are feeling that way, but glad that I am not the only one feeling like this.

Hopefully we all feel better soon!

All these crazy symptoms are making me nervous. My boobs hurt and I'm slightly more tired, but nothing too bad. I know I'm also a bit more hormonal, but that was much worse last week. I think it had more to do with stressing over the pregnancy than actual hormones. My scan on Thursday can't come soon enough.

The nurse also called me back about the spotting and being Rh-. She said since my husband is for sure Rh+ and I've had spotting, she will talk with my doctor when she comes in tomorrow but that I will most likely be starting Rhogam shots early. Thanks for all your input ladies!

Good! That will ensure the blood won't mix and protect you, bubba and future bubbas :)

Have you got a book about the first year of pregnancy and child birth?

This really helped my DH understand what we have to go through xx

No I haven't. Maybe I'll get her one for Christmas haha

My DH really needs a book. I just fear I will throw it at him.

I WISH HE WOULD DO ALL THE LAUNDRY AND THE DISHES! Wow!

I bought a preggo friend one once, can't remember what it was called. It had a pregnant lady on the front with an L around her neck - she said it was really good!

Mumanddad, you certainly aren't losing the plot!!!

As for everyone else having shitty times with their OH's, so am I!!! All so much harder because our relationship started out as an affair, the marriage had ended and he was sleeping in with the kids, and then he moves out finally and we can be together properly and our celebrating of that turned out to make a baby!! Told him that I feel like he's stifling my excitement over the baby. It's so hard!!! I know it will be worth it, but baby couldn't have appeared at a worse time :( but I don't want to get too excited and have people accuse me of trying to "trap" him :( it's all so so hard :( xxx

KylasBaby- I hope it gets better for you! I like being touched but my sex drive has vanished which makes me feel guilty cause OH is really great but I know he's disappointed when I say no. I do feel like he's still not completely on board even though he says he is... it's just that I feel pregnant, like things are changing, which makes me worry all the time! I'm terrified I'll miscarry- can't get myself to the clinic to check hcg levels bc I'm afraid they'll be low like last time. Than I'm worried about money, how his family will react once we tell them (a little on the conservative side, and we're not married...opposie ;))
I worry about friends reactions, although this baby is planned they think I'm too young (26, not 16!)
And of course money. On top of all that I have a huge test on Thursday, and I'm not even half way through my notes (800 pages *feeling dizzie*
So I sit online all day and freak out.
It does help when I say those things to him- he can't chance most but at least I get out of my own head...wish this week was over already!!

First tri sucks! So bad!

Got a call and they pushed my ultrasound back to 5:30pm tomorrow instead of 11am. I shouldn't be upset bc it's only a few hours but I'm annoyed!

No I haven't. Maybe I'll get her one for Christmas haha

Sounds like a good gift, it really did make my Oh understand.
Today it was do all the house work or nap, he told me to leave it till he got home so he can help and to get plenty of rest. I will try find the book he has for the name xx

First tri sucks! So bad!

Got a call and they pushed my ultrasound back to 5:30pm tomorrow instead of 11am. I shouldn't be upset bc it's only a few hours but I'm annoyed!

That is annoying :( make them spend extra time on the scan for the inconvenience hehe x

First tri sucks! So bad!

That is annoying :( make them spend extra time on the scan for the inconvenience hehe x

I will hahaha "I think you missed an angle" hahahaha

First tri sucks! So bad!

I will hahaha "I think you missed an angle" hahahaha
Haha yes do it, tell her you want a detailed guide of your uterus haha

got my first symptoms this morning... sore to the touch nipples and some mild cramping... hope thats a good sign.

OB office called today.. they saw a gestational sac in my utereus but she said it was small (I was 4 weeks 5 days.. could this be why) because of that, I am going to get bloodwork to test HCG tomorrow and Thursday and hope the results are good because then it will be a loooooong wait until my second scan on Jan 7th.

I just read about a blighted ovum on google so that has become my latest obsession that I think it happening to me. lol when will it end????? someone share my nervous misery with me!!

Today has been rough. I can't keep anything down, I'm hungry but nothing sounds good. I feel like I can't win. I'm hoping this will get better with time.

Hi ladies!
Sorry there's too much that went on since I last got on and I'm too tired to read it all.

I scheduled an appointment to meet with the physician at my OB's office tonight. We'll talk about my parasite and the best course of action to get rid of it. The medication is a class C so part of me is saying it'll be fine.
Next week I scheduled the appointment with my OB to discuss my pregnancy.
I haven't had many symptoms other than being ridiculously tired and I can't focus on anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->