**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Hi ladies!
Sorry there's too much that went on since I last got on and I'm too tired to read it all.

I scheduled an appointment to meet with the physician at my OB's office tonight. We'll talk about my parasite and the best course of action to get rid of it. The medication is a class C so part of me is saying it'll be fine.
Next week I scheduled the appointment with my OB to discuss my pregnancy.
I haven't had many symptoms other than being ridiculously tired and I can't focus on anything.

Sounds scary what kind of Parasite

Feeling the same supper tired!

Happy Monday, ladies!

My symptoms seem weaker today. Just a little moody with gas, sore boobs, and occasional weak feeling when standing too much.

I'm so worried about things. Dh is way too excited and has told quite a few people..
Plus we live in a tight knit community so this sort of thing travels fast.
I'm just scared I'll miscarry again and disappoint everyone.

I'm also nervous about being judged for my age.. I'm 19 and dh is 20. We'll be 20 and 21 when the baby gets here, and we've been married for over a year. But I know how people are about young parents, and it doesn't help that I look 16.

Has anyone told their families yet?

We told DH's parents and his siblings. We told my mom and my brother. Have not told my dad yet because I am worried about his reaction. We are not quite back on our feet yet after both of us getting laid off earlier in the year, but we are both back at work and things are getting better. We just told my son last night.

I am so sick today. Can't think about eating anything except maybe soup. But even that is making my stomach do flip flops. I already threw up once at work today. Trying to keep the water I am drinking down at least.

Ladies!! I can't believe how many of you are feeling sick!! It seems so early, but I must just be lucky so far!

I heard the heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy! I also found out that I'm one day further along than I thought.

KylasBaby, when you get a chance, could you update my EDD from August 3 to August 2?

I'm also curious for those of you who have experience with beta numbers, it seems like I had a huge increase from week 5 to week 6. Is that normal?? The doctor says the numbers are "beautiful" so I'm pleased, while just a little curious.

10DPIUI (3w5d): HPT+
14DPIUI (4w2d): Beta 200
20DPIUI (5w1d): Beta 2,804
23DPIUI (5w4d): Beta 4,927
27DPIUI (6w1d): Beta 17,310

No sickness for me yet but It's still super early! I'm usually quite lucky in pregnancy and only feel a little queezy. Fingers crossed the sickness stays away again in this pregnancy!

Wow!!!!!!! That's so exciting. I'm so happy for you!!! What a relief :)

That's great plerosei!

I don't know much about Betas as we don't do them in the UK but those numbers look good to me!

Yay that's awesome, plerosei!!! Did you get a scan as well? Your numbers look really good!!!

Yay that's awesome, plerosei!!! Did you get a scan as well? Your numbers look really good!!!
I did, indeed! I saw the baby's tiny heart flickering and heard it on the speaker. It was amazing. I thought I was 6 weeks/0 days, but the tech measured a couple different ways and said I'm 6 weeks/1 day. Not a huge difference, but it means everything probably happened a day earlier than I've been assuming.

Aww that's great! It's such a special moment seeing that little baby for the first time, seeing that little heart beat :cloud9:

That's so cool!!! I remember that from my pregnancy with my son. It's an awesome thing to see!!!

I heard the heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy! I also found out that I'm one day further along than I thought.

KylasBaby, when you get a chance, could you update my EDD from August 3 to August 2?

I'm also curious for those of you who have experience with beta numbers, it seems like I had a huge increase from week 5 to week 6. Is that normal?? The doctor says the numbers are "beautiful" so I'm pleased, while just a little curious.

10DPIUI (3w5d): HPT+
14DPIUI (4w2d): Beta 200
20DPIUI (5w1d): Beta 2,804
23DPIUI (5w4d): Beta 4,927
27DPIUI (6w1d): Beta 17,310

Yay!!!!! Congrats! That is so beautiful! I bet "over the moon" is a complete understatement for how you feel right now. I don't have my ultrasound until 12/18. I am ok with that as I hope to get a good pic of the blob looking babe on the screen. Hoping I can hear the little guy's heartbeat then too.

That's so cool!!! I remember that from my pregnancy with my son. It's an awesome thing to see!!!

Is your youngest 9 years old? Did I read that correctly? My youngest will be 9 when I have the baby. It's like being a new mom all over again. All these cool products and stuff they didn't have when I was going through this last. :)

Ladies!! I can't believe how many of you are feeling sick!! It seems so early, but I must just be lucky so far!

I had hyperemesis with my last pregnancies. Although, that was over 9 years ago. I haven't experienced sickness yet with this Little guy (I'm confident it will be a boy) :)

Im not sure if i feel left out or super blessed I am not curled in fetal position all day fighting bouts of nausea.

Hi ladies!
Sorry there's too much that went on since I last got on and I'm too tired to read it all.

I scheduled an appointment to meet with the physician at my OB's office tonight. We'll talk about my parasite and the best course of action to get rid of it. The medication is a class C so part of me is saying it'll be fine.
I haven't had many symptoms other than being ridiculously tired and I can't focus on anything.

Its ascariasis. Which is a type of roundworm :sick:

I ate lunch and was so hungry. Not so much after I ate. I do have more energy now though.

Hi ladies!

I ate lunch and was so hungry. Not so much after I ate. I do have more energy now though.

OOH nasty little thing! hope they can rid you of it, you must be feeling grossed out :hugs: are the meds safe or will they make you wait till second Tri

Starting to think I'm the only one that wont see her baby until later, a lot of early scans it seems. I don't even get bloodwork done till the 29th, at almost 9 weeks and first US at almost 11 weeks. Anyone else impatiently waiting with me? Lol

Hi ladies!

OOH nasty little thing! hope they can rid you of it, you must be feeling grossed out :hugs: are the meds safe or will they make you wait till second Tri

Well when I found out about it last week they tested me and it was negative so they prescribed it. Since it's not common in the US I won't even have the meds until tonight and no they are not said to be safe. They are rated a class C so that's what I plan to talk to the doc about in a little bit. There's no proof it causes defects but they've found it happen in lab rat studies. I keep going back and forth on taking it but I'll let my conversation with doc help me decide.

I'm an extremely clean person so yeah. I feel like crawling out of my skin lol.

Hi ladies!

Well when I found out about it last week they tested me and it was negative so they prescribed it. Since it's not common in the US I won't even have the meds until tonight and no they are not said to be safe. They are rated a class C so that's what I plan to talk to the doc about in a little bit. There's no proof it causes defects but they've found it happen in lab rat studies. I keep going back and forth on taking it but I'll let my conversation with doc help me decide.

I'm an extremely clean person so yeah. I feel like crawling out of my skin lol.

That's horrible. I can't even imagine, you must be grossed out constantly being such a clean person! Gotta get that stuff out of ya :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->