**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Hi ladies!
Sorry there's too much that went on since I last got on and I'm too tired to read it all.

I scheduled an appointment to meet with the physician at my OB's office tonight. We'll talk about my parasite and the best course of action to get rid of it. The medication is a class C so part of me is saying it'll be fine.
Next week I scheduled the appointment with my OB to discuss my pregnancy.
I haven't had many symptoms other than being ridiculously tired and I can't focus on anything.

Sounds scary what kind of Parasite

Feeling the same supper tired!

Its ascariasis. Which is a type of roundworm :sick:

I ate lunch and was so hungry. Not so much after I ate. I do have more energy now though.

OOH nasty little thing! hope they can rid you of it, you must be feeling grossed out :hugs: are the meds safe or will they make you wait till second Tri

Well when I found out about it last week they tested me and it was negative so they prescribed it. Since it's not common in the US I won't even have the meds until tonight and no they are not said to be safe. They are rated a class C so that's what I plan to talk to the doc about in a little bit. There's no proof it causes defects but they've found it happen in lab rat studies. I keep going back and forth on taking it but I'll let my conversation with doc help me decide.

I'm an extremely clean person so yeah. I feel like crawling out of my skin lol.

That's horrible. I can't even imagine, you must be grossed out constantly being such a clean person! Gotta get that stuff out of ya :(

It is pretty awful I have to admit. The doctors looked at me like I was crazy when I went in to the ER. I just want them gone so I can focus on being pregnant.

Oh and to answer your question above I'm with you on the scans. I just have to wait until my insurance covers it. Which should be around 3 months. I'm not sure on blood. I assume they'll do that in my exam next week or even tonight.

Starting to think I'm the only one that wont see her baby until later, a lot of early scans it seems. I don't even get bloodwork done till the 29th, at almost 9 weeks and first US at almost 11 weeks. Anyone else impatiently waiting with me? Lol

I'll be later as well, no blood work either prob be around 10 to 11 weeks my self before I have first scan and hoping I wont need one earlier than that :flower:

MrsHudson I so understand similar happened to me on last baby I was freaked out, I waited on till second trimester take meds all was ok with baby :happydance: hope doctor can prescribe something for you

I'm paying out of pocket for this first scan (I'll have a huge bill, I'm sure)..
It's not really impatience, I'm just finding it difficult to be comfortable at all not knowing if this is a viable pregnancy. I know so much can happen between 6.5 weeks and what's considered "out of the woods", but I need to see the baby. I'm finding it hard to accept that I'm pregnant, and I'm hoping that changes after the scan. We want this baby so bad, but it feels too good to be true. You ladies that are waiting so long are really strong and patient!

Just a quick update from me as I don't get to come and read and post as often as I'd like (and you are all such a chatty bunch! which is great!).

I saw the Dr on Saturday for my referral and bloods. Made an appointment with Obs for 6th January. Would have liked to go and see her earlier, but she doesn't really see anyone til about 8 weeks and that fits in with holiday plans we have anyway. Suffering a bit with a cold / chest thing at the moment too, which isnt' great. Not really have many other symptoms though, never had much MS with #1 either.

I hope everyone else is really well and cruising along.

Feeling super nauseous tonight and lower right back is aching. My dh joked today saying maybe we're having twins! I had a vivid dream during my nap earlier today that I gave birth to twin boys. Now I'm super anxious for my scan tomorrow evening!

Feeling super nauseous tonight and lower right back is aching. My dh joked today saying maybe we're having twins! I had a vivid dream during my nap earlier today that I gave birth to twin boys. Now I'm super anxious for my scan tomorrow evening!

I had a super vivid dream about triplets!! But I really hope it's not a thing that happens, lol.
Do vivid dreams actually count as a preg symptom? Because I swear my dreams changed to crazy and vivid a few days before my bfp and have continued to stay that way.
It's good that you're having symptoms!
I hope you get to see one or two happy and healthy little beans tomorrow! :)

Starting to think I'm the only one that wont see her baby until later, a lot of early scans it seems. I don't even get bloodwork done till the 29th, at almost 9 weeks and first US at almost 11 weeks. Anyone else impatiently waiting with me? Lol

I'm waiting with you, very impatiently! Having a problem with insurance still, tried to call today (but had to wait until 15 min before the office closed because my grandma was here and we haven't told yet!) and the lady in the office said that it's all set, dated to have begun on December 1. But when the receptionist at the doctor's office ran my card, it comes up no pregnancy coverage. And my paperwork finally came in the mail today and it's dated for January 1... I guess I'll be calling again tomorrow, but if it really is Jan 1, then I can't even call to make myself an appointment until Jan 2, and I'll be 10 weeks! I might not have any prenatal care for the entire first trimester! Which makes me crazy because I just can't shake the feeling that something isn't quite right.

Nauseas today after every time I ate, I hope this doesn't last! Was so tired I couldn't drag myself out of bed this morning. Thank God my toddler is a really late sleeper! I have terrible insomnia, it took me hours to fall asleep last night. I had almost NO caffeine today, hoping that helps! Normally I'm not sensitive to it, but you know how different everything can be during pregnancy!

Hope everyone with early scans booked enjoys! I am paying for a private one at 8 weeks. I'm so impatient!
Told 2 of my best girl friends last night it was so exciting to have a lovely girly chat!! One is a mum and the other is 14 weeks pregnant with her first too!

Tridda - I won't get an US till 10-12 weeks either! Such a wait. It'll be February and we'll have DHs birthday and both the boys birthdays and Christmas before then! I empathise with the waiting x

MrsHudson - would you be better not to treat the parasite? :-( sounds awful!

CelticNiamh - noticed you are pregnant and breastfeeding, are you planning to tandem or wean or see how it goes?

Not many symptoms here, I have felt 'full' for a for days now and struggling to get comfortable in bed. Ended up asleep on my back last night (I was a big back sleeper at the start of each pregnancy) I will have to train myself to side sleep with the big long pillow again.
DH hates the big long pillow, we have a standard sized double and there's barely room for us and it!

Haven't told our nearly 4 year old but had a few chats about it. I asked him if he wanted another baby and he said 'no, I want to keep Baby Heath, because...I like him'

I said no Silas I mean another one and he then requested that he wanted 'a baby which didn't talk - just said goo-goo gaa-gaa' and 'a baby that didn't cry' :lol:
Then he said that Heath wouldn't get boobies anymore because the new baby would get them :p

EmyDra Yep I am breastfeeding I am hoping my lo wont wean just yet want to keep feeding for as long as I can not sure if I will tandem feed guess I am seeing how it goes for now :flower:

CM with the same pink as the pink on this forum almost. I'm worried. Appointment at 1330, but I think it's pointless. No serious cramping or anything... But. Eh. This is what happens.

H&H 9 to all!

CM with the same pink as the pink on this forum almost. I'm worried. Appointment at 1330, but I think it's pointless. No serious cramping or anything... But. Eh. This is what happens.

H&H 9 to all!

pink could be ok! no cramping is good as well,I have a lot of spotting and bleeding in my pregnancies which turned out to be nothing FX its nothing :hugs: maybe they can check hcg or book you in f
or an early scan next week at 6 weeks

Hope everyone with early scans booked enjoys! I am paying for a private one at 8 weeks. I'm so impatient!
Told 2 of my best girl friends last night it was so exciting to have a lovely girly chat!! One is a mum and the other is 14 weeks pregnant with her first too!

If you don't mind me asking how much is the scan costing?

I have been thinking of booking a private one too x

Good morning ladies!

I am due with my 4th on August 7th and would to wait it out with all of you. I have been lurking through these pages and thought it might be getting a little creepy so I decided to join. :haha:

I think that we will have a girl - just a hunch.
Her name would be Leah Joyce. My maiden name is Lee, that is where Leah comes from and Joyce is my MIL's name, she passed away early this year. We are undecided on a boys name. It will likely be Liam Michael but only time will tell.

DH and I have 8 kids from previous marriages, this little nugget is our first together and our last. I am 35 and he is 42, we both thought we were done when we got together. Never say never!

Congratulations to all of you!!

Hello I am due my 5th on 8th August we had a MMC in Sept so this is our rainbow. We have 4 boys and according to the Chinese chart thing this one will be a girl but Im not convinced. We will not be finding out as this is our last baby and we want a surprise :)

Good morning l couldnt resist The temptation to take my last CB digi. I'm glad I did because it FINALLY is showing 3+ weeks!!!! Yay!
So according to blood beta HCG my levels on 12/4 were: 709
And 12/6 were: 1830
So it doubled nicely in about 5 hours shy of 48 hours. I'm hoping this little bean is growing and thriving and all is well. I have had 8 losses in the past 12 years so I am always skeptical but for the first time in a VERY long time, I feel hopeful and confident. This little guy is here to stay and meant to be here. Can't wait. I'm in tears as I write this.

Good morning l couldnt resist The temptation to take my last CB digi. I'm glad I did because it FINALLY is showing 3+ weeks!!!! Yay!
So it doubled nicely in about 5 hours shy of 48 hours. I'm hoping this little bean is growing and thriving and all is well. I have had 8 losses in the past 12 years so I am always skeptical but for the first time in a VERY long time, I feel hopeful and confident. This little guy is here to stay and meant to be here. Can't wait. I'm in tears as I write this.

So sweet, I hope this little bean arrives nicely in August to your welcoming arms :flower:

I am so tempted to get a CB digi on Thursday when I am in town shopping just want to see that 3+ as well

Welcome
mummy3ds and OneMore Time :flower:

I heard the heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy! I also found out that I'm one day further along than I thought.

KylasBaby, when you get a chance, could you update my EDD from August 3 to August 2?

I'm also curious for those of you who have experience with beta numbers, it seems like I had a huge increase from week 5 to week 6. Is that normal?? The doctor says the numbers are "beautiful" so I'm pleased, while just a little curious.

10DPIUI (3w5d): HPT+
14DPIUI (4w2d): Beta 200
20DPIUI (5w1d): Beta 2,804
23DPIUI (5w4d): Beta 4,927
27DPIUI (6w1d): Beta 17,310

Will change your EDD. Congrats on seeing the heartbeat! She exciting!

Good morning ladies!

I am due with my 4th on August 7th and would to wait it out with all of you. I have been lurking through these pages and thought it might be getting a little creepy so I decided to join. :haha:

I think that we will have a girl - just a hunch.
Her name would be Leah Joyce. My maiden name is Lee, that is where Leah comes from and Joyce is my MIL's name, she passed away early this year. We are undecided on a boys name. It will likely be Liam Michael but only time will tell.

DH and I have 8 kids from previous marriages, this little nugget is our first together and our last. I am 35 and he is 42, we both thought we were done when we got together. Never say never!

Congratulations to all of you!!

Congrats! Will add you to the front.

Hello I am due my 5th on 8th August we had a MMC in Sept so this is our rainbow. We have 4 boys and according to the Chinese chart thing this one will be a girl but Im not convinced. We will not be finding out as this is our last baby and we want a surprise :)

Congrats to you as well! Adding to the front.

AFM, I'm in quite a funk. I think it has a lot to do with this disconnect with OH. Just reevaluating things I guess. If she's already bent out of shape about the lack of attention she's getting now I can only imagine when the baby gets here. Just making me think a lot. And I feel crappy so there's always that too. Just thinking.

So sweet, I hope this little bean arrives nicely in August to your welcoming arms :flower:

I am so tempted to get a CB digi on Thursday when I am in town shopping just want to see that 3+ as well

Welcome
mummy3ds and OneMore Time :flower:

Those CB digi's can be brutal. I have heard so many women that have had problems with them not registering the weeks correctly and then causing worry.
What is your due date?

My early scan is today!!!!! I'm so damn nervous I could pee myself! My nausea is getting worse every day. Blahhhhhhhh.

Hi to the ladies who were just lurking before! So happy you're here! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->