**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Hi ash, we have the same due date!
I just take a homebrand from the local chemist. I used to take Blackmores, but I compared the ingredients and they're really the same. I think the most important thing is the folic acid. I dont have any problem so far, and I'm even breastfeeding 5 times a day.

I just take a homebrand from the local chemist. I used to take Blackmores, but I compared the ingredients and they're really the same. I think the most important thing is the folic acid. I dont have any problem so far, and I'm even breastfeeding 5 times a day.

August 16th! Woo! Congrats!

I believe mine has 600mcg of folate. I'm also getting a prenatal DHA because mine doesn't have it. I'm probably overthinking but I want this first pregnancy to stick!

5 times a day! Holy Moly you are a super woman; being pregnant and feeding sounds exhausting.

Hey guys! I'm expecting baby number 1! Haven't missed my period yet .. But got my BFP on a digital today!! & went to the doc to get blood work!

Don't know exactly when I'd be due but super excited to share with you ladies!

I've started spotting pink after BMs. Apparently, it's a thing, because we can both burst blood vessels and irritate the cervix in the process. I'm not a fan! :nope:

Does anyone else's bbs feel like they're burning? OUCH!

I'm 5 weeks + 1 day! Due date is August 12th, according to the date of my last menstrual cycle. My boobs have been getting more sore everyday and they are getting huge! I've had cramping on and off but thankfully the back pain has subsided. Have not really had much nausea at all, but I had some before I found out I was pregnant and then it went away. Praying it doesn't come back! My first appointment with my doctor is January 5th! So far away lol. We're trying to hold off on telling family until after our first visit, but it is getting harder and especially with the holidays coming up! H&H 9 months to all you ladies! :happydance:
I'm the same! My first Obs appointment will be January 6th. Hopefully Christmas will provide a good distraction!

Hello ladies!

This is my first post here in this group.
I am in my 5th week of pregnancy and I am bleeding brown blood from the last two days (Not heavy. Just spotting and when I wipe... TMI)
I had implantation bleeding at 8-9 dpo.
This is my first experience so I have no idea if this is okay. I met my midwife she said wait-n-watch...arghhh
Am I about to miscarry? Or is it normal? Has someone heard of a successful pregnancy aftr this?
I had brown spotting around 6 weeks with #1 for a few days. I had a blood test done and scan and all was well. It was just leftover from IB. This pregnancy I had a day of brown blood on 10DPO (day I got my BFP) but nothing since.

Scan was excellent. I'm going to chill out now.
Measured just a day behind, HB 126

Attachments

• 20141211_152238.jpg
    20141211_152238.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 8
Did we determine that the group
Is definitely hidden?

Also am hesitant to join something until I'm in second trimester, but it would be a lot easier than this. I'm kind of Facebook paranoid though. Can we all see each other's stuff/friend lists when we're in the same group? Not that I don't trust you ladies haha. JUST had some weird stuff happen on the creepy book.

Lemme know!
I'm in a private group from my October 2011 thread, been on it since maybe April 11? But yeah, it's totally hidden, no one can see it, you can't even do a search and find it unless you're in the group already. And we can't see each others regular facebook stuff unless we friend request each other and you accept the request. Anything public could be seen, just like if any random person clicks your name, but like your stuff wouldn't come up on my newsfeed. Some of the group stuff might come on your newsfeed, but to be sure, people who aren't in the group can't see it and can't see that you've replied or liked it or whatever.

I like the format much better because each 'topic' is separate so I can reply to whatever I want to. I don't answer or respond to a lot of posts on here because that particular post might be ten pages ago now.

That said, I can't remember what page the FB request post was on. Who am I supposed to be friend requesting to be added to the group?

Dam it I knew I should of stayed away from those stupid digital test things still getting 2 - 3 I am officially freaked out :nope: normally I have it well before now

kinda worried now

I couldn't help it either. I ordered some when I first found out I was pregnant and they came in on Wed (day after blood draw) and I got a 3+ on it. My hcg on Tuesday was 6,493. But I've heard they are unreliable on determining weeks.

So for anyone who wants to join the FB group you can add me and I'll add you to the group. There's a couple of us you can friend and we can add you in.
https://www.facebook.com/kylamarissaxox

Adding you! I'm Dekota Semcho

Chica- I spotted pink, red and brown from 3 1/2-5 1/2 weeks. I was terrified. Since my HCG was doubling normally they did an early scan today. The baby is in the arrows (yolk sack is the bubble above it). Heart beat was 128; so yes, spotting can be ok!

Jackson congrats on the awesome scan!

I'm spotting too Chica but I'm not worrying just yet because it's only when I walk or stand.

Yay!

Have my appt this afternoon to find out the results of my second hcg (done 445 hours later). I've heard that at 5 almost 6 weeks they don't double is that right?

BFP today!!! Due date calculator says 26th August 2015!!!

Hubs is so excited. It's our first and luckily on the first try. So excited.

Congratulations mummymelsy!! Welcome to August babies :flower:

Same here breastfeeding lots as well :)

August 16th! Woo! Congrats!

I believe mine has 600mcg of folate. I'm also getting a prenatal DHA because mine doesn't have it. I'm probably overthinking but I want this first pregnancy to stick!

5 times a day! Holy Moly you are a super woman; being pregnant and feeding sounds exhausting.

Such a special time on your first :flower: FX for a supper sticky baby

Hey guys! I'm expecting baby number 1! Haven't missed my period yet .. But got my BFP on a digital today!! & went to the doc to get blood work!

Congrats and welcome, you can try an online Due date calculator to work it out, using the first day of your last period or if you know when you ovulated yuu can use that date as well :flower:

Whoo hoo great little picture delighted it went well for you, so tempted to try and get one myself :happydance:

I really love the new fireflies picture going to use that one when I feel confident enough to put up a ticker

Congratulations to the newbies and hoping you have a H&H 9 months! :happydance:

Just tried adding you nursenikki, then realised I was on the wrong fb profile!!! Argh!!! Will try again in a bit, real name is Leigh to be added in to the group :)

(Just been catching up with 20 odd pages, my mum is gonna kill me as I've done hardly any housework and she's babysitting tonight :( )

Got my second quant back. The first one was one on 9Dec at 1500 and it was 6489. The second was done on 11Dec at 1130 and it is 9738. I'm not sure if this is good or not considering I'm not sure how it's supposed to increase (double 48 or double 72/96). If it's double 96 then it's fine... If it's double 48 then it's not... I also have another u/s scheduled for 18Dec to find out. My new EDD is 8 August.

Got my second quant back. The first one was one on 9Dec at 1500 and it was 6489. The second was done on 11Dec at 1130 and it is 9738. I'm not sure if this is good or not considering I'm not sure how it's supposed to increase (double 48 or double 72/96). If it's double 96 then it's fine... If it's double 48 then it's not... I also have another u/s scheduled for 18Dec to find out. My new EDD is 8 August.

I think good, you might be catching it still rising either way its going up! I worry if there was no increase or a drop

This group really does move fast :wacko: Don't know if I'll ever fully get caught up on all the posts...

Welcome to all the new ladies :hi:, congrats on your BFPs.

For those of you who have breastfed while pregnant before or are currently doing it, did you ever find that your supply started to diminish at some point?

Anyone have a link or info on where I can find out if my prenatals have everything they need?

This is what I went by WebMDPrenatalVitamins

Congrats! As soon as you know your EDD let me know and I'll add you to the front page.

That's so great!!

BFP today!!! Due date calculator says 26th August 2015!!!

Hubs is so excited. It's our first and luckily on the first try. So excited.

Will add you! Congrats :)

please add me to this. I just got a :bfp: and due on the 27th of august

Will add you! Congrats :)

I'm not sure, but just want to offer you a :hugs: I know they do slow down once they get higher. Actually I just read that my 6-7 weeks it can take 3.5 days to double.

Also, never got your friend request. Or if I did I accepted it and just forgot about it. If you added someone else instead that's fine just want to make sure you get into the fb group!
Anyone else who ants to join you can friend one of the admins. Here is the link to mine
https://www.facebook.com/kylamarissaxox

New mamas, once you have a gut feeling about what gender your baby will be, or going by the chinese gender calendar or any other way you have predicted the gender let me know and I will add it to the front page as well! Just a little fun to see who is right :)

This group really does move fast :wacko: Don't know if I'll ever fully get caught up on all the posts...

Welcome to all the new ladies :hi:, congrats on your BFPs.

For those of you who have breastfed while pregnant before or are currently doing it, did you ever find that your supply started to diminish at some point?

Hey Mrs Eddie :flower: I think it can in second tri but colostrum comes in early, I think mine reduced a bit but back to normal now :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->