**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

I should be 6w tomorrow, so we will see if I get another u/s. Depending on my hcg level, and how work goes tomorrow, me and DH are discussing me taking medical leave for a week or two (w/o pay). He fusses at me when I try to do anything but get a drink or go pee lol.

He even made me dinner, dumpling soup and some hake fillet on the side. Couldn't eat it, it made me nauseous, but he's so sweet.

Hello OP and everyone in group!

I made another little picture for the group because I'm pregnant and bored! I love the other one too (so no offense meant) I just like creating things. I wanted to offer it out for people as well... Idk if this is bad forum etiquette so let me know if I'm outta line!

DM me if you want it! :)

Hi im amy, due with my second baby. Third pregnancy one ended in MC.

I think I'm due on august 3rd but not entirely sure!

Having horrendous exhaustion and sickness! Xx

Thank you ladies for joining so far. If you haven't done so already, please come in and try it out.

This group is "hidden" so your friends on FB will not know you joined, see your posts or receive notifications of any kind.

To join please add me as a friend and then I will add you into group. I would post the link to the group here but because I have it "hidden" you wouldn't be able to see anything. Hope you will join

https://www.facebook.com/sweetsuccess

~Alesia

Sent you a friend request, initials AG. Profile pic of DH & I, cover pic is scenic surrounded bridge. Thanks for thinking of this, I agree, it's sometimes hard to keep up in here and I feel bad not responding to everyone.

As for other things discussed in my attempt to catch up...I do not feel all oily but holy buckets nausea!! I was not expecting it so badly so early. Hardly anything tastes or even sounds good to me, and I have emptied my stomach a couple of times, too. :nope: My sea bands did finally come in the mail yesterday and so far, I think they're a success! I ate breakfast and brushed my teeth this morning without feeling awful!

Last night, for quite a while, the only thing that sounded good to me was cooked carrots! DH tried suggesting the bag of frozen mix of carrots/cauliflower/broccoli in the freezer. Nope. Sounded nasty to me! He so kindly went to buy only carrots! :rofl: Before he left, I browsed the grocery ads and decided sauerkraut and guacamole also sounded excellent! So he got those, too. But...I ate! And ate pretty well, and kept it down! So I'm relieved he was willing to do so. Granted, don't think that would be the case if it was the middle of the night lol! :haha:

I made another little picture for the group because I'm pregnant and bored! I love the other one too (so no offense meant) I just like creating things. I wanted to offer it out for people as well... Idk if this is bad forum etiquette so let me know if I'm outta line!

Very cute!

I've been trying to make one that's just like a firefly or a jar of them in one corner and then just the words 2015 August Fireflies. Like other groups have them. Just a pic then the name of the group. So if you want to attempt that.... :)

Congrats will add you to the front.

So for anyone who wants to join the FB group you can add me and I'll add you to the group. There's a couple of us you can friend and we can add you in.
https://www.facebook.com/kylamarissaxox

Very cute!

I've been trying to make one that's just like a firefly or a jar of them in one corner and then just the words 2015 August Fireflies. Like other groups have them. Just a pic then the name of the group. So if you want to attempt that.... :)

So for anyone who wants to join the FB group you can add me and I'll add you to the group. There's a couple of us you can friend and we can add you in.

Kinda Like the may muffins one?!

Very cute!

Yes! I've seen them for a few groups. Doesn't have to be animated, but I like how they're simple. Just the little image and the name. If you want to give me the image code I can post it to the front page.

Dam it I knew I should of stayed away from those stupid digital test things still getting 2 - 3 I am officially freaked out :nope: normally I have it well before now

kinda worried now

Very cute!

Yes! I've seen them for a few groups. Doesn't have to be animated, but I like how they're simple. Just the little image and the name.

ON IT! :) I like simple too. That's kinda the reason I made the one I did. A little less going on. I'm just not a flashy person.

Dam it I knew I should of stayed away from those stupid digital test things still getting 2 - 3 I am officially freaked out :nope: normally I have it well before now

kinda worried now

That's why they say to stop after the first positive. Which I'm sure NOBODY listens to! How far along are you?

Very cute!

Yes! I've seen them for a few groups. Doesn't have to be animated, but I like how they're simple. Just the little image and the name.

ON IT! :) I like simple too. That's kinda the reason I made the one I did. A little less going on. I'm just not a flashy person.

Awesome thanks!

Can I join in too? I am 5 weeks, due August 15.

Been mildly nauseous for about two weeks now, some pretty good heartburn, and just really tired.

First pregnancy - excited and super happy but terrified of something going wrong!

Thanks ladies!

Can I join in too? I am 5 weeks, due August 15.

Been mildly nauseous for about two weeks now, some pretty good heartburn, and just really tired.

First pregnancy - excited and super happy but terrified of something going wrong!

Thanks ladies!

Willa add you to the front. Congrats!

Added on fb for the group !
Lauren H, pic is me and hubs haha so vague sorry! Xx

New image in signature! Tell me what you think? Is it too big? Ill share the link when you approve! :)

I'm sorry ladies but I'm far too tired to focus on catching up. I hope everyone is well today.

Yesterday I felt so good but as soon as I woke up today I knew it was not going to be good. DH kept me up until 11:00pm so he could trade his bog ole' Jeep for something more practical. He goes through cars like nobodies business and it's his thing so I don't get mad. It usually makes us good money so... But it made me really sad to see this Jeep go. It made what's happening so real and I started crying when he was moving his crap into the new car but I didn't let him see me.

So I'm absolutely exhausted today. And really hungry. I can't focus on work at all so haven't done much. And I've cried three times today! I also keep getting this weird semi-dizzy feeling. It freaks me out. I'm going to bed when I get home. All I can really eat that satisfies me is cold cut sandwiches and I just read they can be bad for you as cold deli meats can harbor listeria.... Awesome.....

Oh and where is the link for the FB page? I spend far more time there lol.

Hi all, Today is the first day I haven't tested. I got a 3+ on clearblue a few days ago. I wish they made 4+, 5+ etc I think I'll miss the reassurance of the tests getting darker. So far only minimal nausea trying to enjoy it while it lasts. Any one else waking in the early hrs of the morning and not able to get back to sleep?

New image in signature! Tell me what you think? Is it too big? Ill share the link when you approve! :)

I love it. Maybe just not as tall?

I'm sorry ladies but I'm far too tired to focus on catching up. I hope everyone is well today.

Yesterday I felt so good but as soon as I woke up today I knew it was not going to be good. DH kept me up until 11:00pm so he could trade his bog ole' Jeep for something more practical. He goes through cars like nobodies business and it's his thing so I don't get mad. It usually makes us good money so... But it made me really sad to see this Jeep go. It made what's happening so real and I started crying when he was moving his crap into the new car but I didn't let him see me.

So I'm absolutely exhausted today. And really hungry. I can't focus on work at all so haven't done much. And I've cried three times today! I also keep getting this weird semi-dizzy feeling. It freaks me out. I'm going to bed when I get home. All I can really eat that satisfies me is cold cut sandwiches and I just read they can be bad for you as cold deli meats can harbor listeria.... Awesome.....

Oh and where is the link for the FB page? I spend far more time there lol.

You have to friend one is if admins. I posted the link to my fb on the previous page. It's a secret group so we have to add you.

Hi all, Today is the first day I haven't tested. I got a 3+ on clearblue a few days ago. I wish they made 4+, 5+ etc I think I'll miss the reassurance of the tests getting darker. So far only minimal nausea trying to enjoy it while it lasts. Any one else waking in the early hrs of the morning and not able to get back to sleep?

Yup. That's part of my exhaustion. Waking up is usually from me having some bizarre, vivid dream. Last night it was a dream about me trying to save a dog being abused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->