**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Hi gals. I feel out of the loop. I have not been here in two days! I have to go read and catch up!

So I got a call from my doctor's office last night. My PAP test came back with something irregular. My doctor thinks I may have an underlying infection and next Monday I have to go in for a culture. I don't know what this means for my pregnancy.

In addition, he put me on Zofran for my nausea. I have been almost unable to eat anything until taking it. It doesn't take away the nausea completely, but it's an improvement. I was having the spins before this medicine. Like a bad night of drinking, but alllllll daaaaaay. Terrible. The bad thing is I think it made my constipation worse.

My depression also seems to be worse. I am still taking my meds, but I feel really down lately. Not seeing anything but the yolk sack on my scan made it feel worse. Maybe on the 22nd we will get another scan with better results?

How are you all feeling?

Did we determine that the group
Is definitely hidden?

Also am hesitant to join something until I'm in second trimester, but it would be a lot easier than this. I'm kind of Facebook paranoid though. Can we all see each other's stuff/friend lists when we're in the same group? Not that I don't trust you ladies haha. JUST had some weird stuff happen on the creepy book.

Lemme know!

Omgosh hi everyone! I cannot even begin to keep up with this group, especially since I'm on my phone and not a computer. WOWZA! Lots of August babies .. Did everyone just get bored and have nothing better to do in November? :haha:

AFM we had our first prenatal appointment today!!! And as you may recall, I had said we were going to tell the OB we were unsure of our dates so that we could get an early scan (otherwise they wouldn't do one until twenty weeks!!!!)... Well, it worked! We are booked in for a scan next Wednesday when we will be seven weeks (although they don't know that lol):thumbup::haha::happydance: I can't wait to see baby! 6 more days!!!

[edited]

As for other things discussed in my attempt to catch up...I do not feel all oily but holy buckets nausea!! I was not expecting it so badly so early. Hardly anything tastes or even sounds good to me, and I have emptied my stomach a couple of times, too. :nope: My sea bands did finally come in the mail yesterday and so far, I think they're a success! I ate breakfast and brushed my teeth this morning without feeling awful!

Last night, for quite a while, the only thing that sounded good to me was cooked carrots! DH tried suggesting the bag of frozen mix of carrots/cauliflower/broccoli in the freezer. Nope. Sounded nasty to me! He so kindly went to buy only carrots! :rofl: Before he left, I browsed the grocery ads and decided sauerkraut and guacamole also sounded excellent! So he got those, too. But...I ate! And are pretty well, and kept it down! So I'm relieved he was willing to do so. Granted, don't think that would be the case if it was the middle of the night lol! :haha:[/QUOTE]

I requested you... And sent you a message. My initials are AGE.

Dam it I knew I should of stayed away from those stupid digital test things still getting 2 - 3 I am officially freaked out :nope: normally I have it well before now

kinda worried now

Hugs! Try not to worry. Have you had bloodwork yet? How many weeks are you?

New image in signature! Tell me what you think? Is it too big? Ill share the link when you approve! :)

Can I be honest? I really really like it... Except that the correct spelling of fireflies is with an "-ies." I write and stuff on the side so I notice those kinds of things, sorry! If you change it I'll use it. Hope you're not offended! :flower:

kyalsbaby I'm so out of it I just now saw your reply lol. I just added you on FB. I'm assuming my friends can't see this?

Totally just deleted your guys feiwnd requests. I'm SO sorry! Please send again and I'll accept. Thought I was hitting accept. Guess not :(. Really sorry. Please forgive the pregnancy brain

Requested again!

Pregnancy brain forgiven. I totally understand lol.

Hi gals. I feel out of the loop. I have not been here in two days! I have to go read and catch up!

So I got a call from my doctor's office last night. My PAP test came back with something irregular. My doctor thinks I may have an underlying infection and next Monday I have to go in for a culture. I don't know what this means for my pregnancy.

In addition, he put me on Zofran for my nausea. I have been almost unable to eat anything until taking it. It doesn't take away the nausea completely, but it's an improvement. I was having the spins before this medicine. Like a bad night of drinking, but alllllll daaaaaay. Terrible. The bad thing is I think it made my constipation worse.

My depression also seems to be worse. I am still taking my meds, but I feel really down lately. Not seeing anything but the yolk sack on my scan made it feel worse. Maybe on the 22nd we will get another scan with better results?

How are you all feeling?

Sorry your depression is bad. Mine has been too so I understand. I'm sure everything is okay with the baby :hugs:

Did we determine that the group
Is definitely hidden?

Also am hesitant to join something until I'm in second trimester, but it would be a lot easier than this. I'm kind of Facebook paranoid though. Can we all see each other's stuff/friend lists when we're in the same group? Not that I don't trust you ladies haha. JUST had some weird stuff happen on the creepy book.

Lemme know!

Definitely hidden. Hence why you have to feiend one of the admins to join and we will add you to it. We can see each others friend lists unless you have yours private. Just as any of your friends can see it.

kyalsbaby I'm so out of it I just now saw your reply lol. I just added you on FB. I'm assuming my friends can't see this?

Nope they can't see it!

Wooooowww. Pregnancy brain, you guys. I had FIREFLY and literally just didn't think to change it. Oh lordy, what am I gonna do later in this pregnancy? lol

Wooooowww. Pregnancy brain, you guys. I had FIREFLY and literally just didn't think to change it. Oh lordy, what am I gonna do later in this pregnancy? lol

I totally didn't even notice. Whoops lol

Alrighty. I made it smaller and fixed my spelling error :blush::oops:

https://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag313/ashxw1/smallaf_zpstjt2io2l.gif[/IMG]

Just add to the front.

I'm gonna make a bunch of different ones to distract myself from the fact I have 2 week until I get my first scan.

Absolutely terrified It's going to be bad news.
I wish I could just relax and enjoy this pregnancy but I just keep thinking any moment It's going to be all over.

Hello ladies!

This is my first post here in this group.
I am in my 5th week of pregnancy and I am bleeding brown blood from the last two days (Not heavy. Just spotting and when I wipe... TMI)
I had implantation bleeding at 8-9 dpo.
This is my first experience so I have no idea if this is okay. I met my midwife she said wait-n-watch...arghhh
Am I about to miscarry? Or is it normal? Has someone heard of a successful pregnancy aftr this?

Dam it I knew I should of stayed away from those stupid digital test things still getting 2 - 3 I am officially freaked out :nope: normally I have it well before now

kinda worried now

Fx for you Celtic. Hope there's nothing to read into it not changing for you!

Hi all, Today is the first day I haven't tested. I got a 3+ on clearblue a few days ago. I wish they made 4+, 5+ etc I think I'll miss the reassurance of the tests getting darker. So far only minimal nausea trying to enjoy it while it lasts. Any one else waking in the early hrs of the morning and not able to get back to sleep?

Yes, I am waking up early! I've been telling myself to stop temping but then I wake up shortly before my temp time so I temp anyways! But then can't fall back to sleep. Leaves me exhausted and I've taken a nap (of about 2 hours) the last 3 of 4 days!

Absolutely terrified It's going to be bad news.
I wish I could just relax and enjoy this pregnancy but I just keep thinking any moment It's going to be all over.

Hugs. Hope everything goes well! :hugs:

Hello ladies!

I am in my 5th week of pregnancy and I am bleeding brown blood from the last two days (Not heavy. Just spotting and when I wipe... TMI)
This is my first experience so I have no idea if this is okay. I met my midwife she said wait-n-watch...arghhh
Am I about to miscarry? Or is it normal? Has someone heard of a successful pregnancy aftr this?

Welcome chica. I have no input as this is my first. Hope baby's okay!

MrsG09 Thanks I am feeling much better after lots of research and a chat with hubby ! have come to the conclusion they are worst things ever for causing worry LOL what will be will be and I hope I am still here in August waiting on my baby to arrive :flower:

chicachic it can be sooo commong to have spotting around now and further on brown means old blood so could well be from implantation as well! I had bleeding for 2 weeks on my first, it started as a gush then spotting every day he is 13 now I say rest as much as you can, talk to your little baby and drink lots of water and I hope it goes away! can you can get an early scan to ease your worries :hugs:

Seems we are all feeling really nervous and scared roll on second Tri and a little less worry :hugs:

Chica- I spotted pink, red and brown from 3 1/2-5 1/2 weeks. I was terrified. Since my HCG was doubling normally they did an early scan today. The baby is in the arrows (yolk sack is the bubble above it). Heart beat was 128; so yes, spotting can be ok!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 10
Alrighty. I made it smaller and fixed my spelling error :blush::oops:

https://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag313/ashxw1/smallaf_zpstjt2io2l.gif[/IMG]

Just add to the front.

I'm gonna make a bunch of different ones to distract myself from the fact I have 2 week until I get my first scan.[/QUOTE]

Love it! I'll add it as another option to the front page :)

[quote="Pinkee, post: 34437769"]Absolutely terrified It's going to be bad news.
I wish I could just relax and enjoy this pregnancy but I just keep thinking any moment It's going to be all over.[/QUOTE]

I hear you loud and clear. Every symptom or lack thereof makes me panic. I'm sure all is fine :hugs:

[quote="chicachic, post: 34437915"]Hello ladies!

Am I about to miscarry? Or is it normal? Has someone heard of a successful pregnancy aftr this?[/QUOTE]

Congrats! Will add you to the front if you give me your EDD.

[quote="jacksonl8805, post: 34438189"]Chica- I spotted pink, red and brown from 3 1/2-5 1/2 weeks. I was terrified. Since my HCG was doubling normally they did an early scan today. The baby is in the arrows (yolk sack is the bubble above it). Heart beat was 128; so yes, spotting can be ok![/QUOTE]

Beautiful picture!

Anyone have a link or info on where I can find out if my prenatals have everything they need?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->