**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Info for the Facebook groups as well as links to the admin Facebook profiles have been added to the front page. Should make it easier for everyone :)

Hi everyone. I'm 5 weeks today with our rainbow baby. Feeling very anxious! EDD is 15th August. I've just been added to the facebook page so I'm sure I'll see you all there :)

Been TTC for 6 years so very pleased we managed to conceive naturally :) x

Hi everyone. I'm 5 weeks today with our rainbow baby. Feeling very anxious! EDD is 15th August. I've just been added to the facebook page so I'm sure I'll see you all there :)

Been TTC for 6 years so very pleased we managed to conceive naturally :) x

Congrats! I'll add you to the front

Info for the Facebook groups as well as links to the admin Facebook profiles have been added to the front page. Should make it easier for everyone :)

Just sent you a friend request. Initials AG, cover photo a bridge over water surrounded by foliage. Profile pic is DH & I. :) Thanks, Kyla!

Thanks Celtic, I don't think Isla is getting as much as she used to if she feeds more than once in the middle of the night. Hopefully my supply will rebound soon!

had blood drawn on Tuesday, came back at 222 which is a bit on the low side but i think i o'd late... blood on thursday came back at 637 :happydance: That's great doubling! Almost tripling!! :winkwink:
Booked for a scan on the 22nd... hoping to see baby and heartbeat sooo much!

had blood drawn on Tuesday, came back at 222 which is a bit on the low side but i think i o'd late... blood on thursday came back at 637 :happydance: That's great doubling! Almost tripling!! :winkwink:
Booked for a scan on the 22nd... hoping to see baby and heartbeat sooo much!

Congrats, that's awesome news :happydance: I'm sure all will be well on the 22nd :hugs:

My doc is a friend of the family.. did a urine test and blood test yesterday (few hours after my digi read "pregnant"). She facebook messaged me to let me know my urine sample came back positive & my numbers look great! Fingers xed for a H&H 9 months!

Did we determine that the group
Is definitely hidden?

Also am hesitant to join something until I'm in second trimester, but it would be a lot easier than this. I'm kind of Facebook paranoid though. Can we all see each other's stuff/friend lists when we're in the same group? Not that I don't trust you ladies haha. JUST had some weird stuff happen on the creepy book.

Lemme know!
I'm in a private group from my October 2011 thread, been on it since maybe April 11? But yeah, it's totally hidden, no one can see it, you can't even do a search and find it unless you're in the group already. And we can't see each others regular facebook stuff unless we friend request each other and you accept the request. Anything public could be seen, just like if any random person clicks your name, but like your stuff wouldn't come up on my newsfeed. Some of the group stuff might come on your newsfeed, but to be sure, people who aren't in the group can't see it and can't see that you've replied or liked it or whatever.

I like the format much better because each 'topic' is separate so I can reply to whatever I want to. I don't answer or respond to a lot of posts on here because that particular post might be ten pages ago now.

That said, I can't remember what page the FB request post was on. Who am I supposed to be friend requesting to be added to the group?

Hello, you can friend request me and I will add you to the hidden FB group. Much more organized and easier to comment there.

Here is my FB
https://www.facebook.com/sweetsuccess

I requested for the Facebook page. :)

Anyone else like bnb better than fb? I'm on both all day long (not really lol) but I feel like this site is more special and almost secretive than fb (even though it really isn't lol).

Anyone else like bnb better than fb? I'm on both all day long (not really lol) but I feel like this site is more special and almost secretive than fb (even though it really isn't lol).

Me! I'd rather post here

I personally like FB better (I'm on both all day at work) because this page moves to fast for me and FB is easier for me to read everything. Plus this site is awful on my phone.

I like both. Not sure if I can pinpoint which I like better :shrug: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->