**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

can i join just got my bfp i am 11 dpo and due 25 ish aug with my 7th :) x

Congrats! Will add you

Prior to getting pregnant, I was VERY active. I had lost 150 pounds since August 2013 (about 1 year and 3 months). Since getting pregnant, I've been nauseated, tired, and a little crampy, so I've pretty much just been doing a little walking for the past three weeks.

I just went to the gym and did a super low key workout (gentle cardio, pushups, and stretching). I am EXHAUSTED! I almost can't believe how wiped that made me after over a year's worth of hard workouts.

What's everyone else doing for exercise?

I lost nearly 40lbs over the summer and now I'm either too exhausted or nauseous to get my a$$ back on the treadmill for even a couple minutes. I feel terrible without exercising, but I'm letting my body lead the way and right now it's saying I need to rest. I'm hoping the nausea will ease up in the second tri and I can get back to it. But honestly it's all I can do to walk to and from my car to get to work. Never mind everything else. Too dang tired.

You know your body best but I will say that sometimes when I pushed myself last time to get exercise it actually make me feel a lot. Enter and woke me up! But it was hard getting to it lol

Nope. Not happening lol. I've tried, but even getting up and walking toward the treadmill I want to vomit lol. My body is protesting. But I'm okay with it. I'll pick rest any say.

i dont have fb but love it on here.
I wish i had some rest lol with 6 others i dont get much zzzzzzz and working full time as well really takes it out of u.
Is anyone else worried about mc i am still only early and keep going to the loo to check i had 1 a few years back trying to not think about it positive vibes only :) x

Positive vibes only. But yes I'm nervous. I had a mc in July at 13 weeks. It was a MMC so it actually happened 2 days after my first scan, so around 7w5d. Its normal to be nervous when you now how crucial this time is. Anything can happen but we're only hurting ourselves by stressing. And believe me, I know it's hard not to. But I try every day to stay positive and know that I'm one day closer to second trimester. I'm confident once I get to 12 weeks this baby will be a full grown babe by August. Until then I stay positive and remind myself whatever will be, will be.

Afm. STILL NO D*mn symptoms. I knowwwwww this is normal. But wth. I'm trying not to be paranoid here, and yet have no symptoms lol. On the other hand, I was super sick when I had my MMC for 4 weeks after. SOOO I've also learned that symptoms aren't 100% accurate. But really. Nothing? No sore boobs. No mood swings. No oily skin/hair. No nausea. Just a but tired, but that's pretty normal for me lol. I like my sleep...

Reassurance from other symptomless ladies? :wacko:

I have no sore boobs as well, nipples are just a lil bit sensitive. But I'm breastfeeding and I read, it could be normal. I'm tired but sleeping less actually.

I wish i had some rest lol with 6 others i dont get much zzzzzzz and working full time as well really takes it out of u.
Is anyone else worried about mc i am still only early and keep going to the loo to check i had 1 a few years back trying to not think about it positive vibes only :) x

Positive vibes only. But yes I'm nervous. I had a mc in July at 13 weeks. It was a MMC so it actually happened 2 days after my first scan, so around 7w5d. Its normal to be nervous when you now how crucial this time is. Anything can happen but we're only hurting ourselves by stressing. And believe me, I know it's hard not to. But I try every day to stay positive and know that I'm one day closer to second trimester. I'm confident once I get to 12 weeks this baby will be a full grown babe by August. Until then I stay positive and remind myself whatever will be, will be.

Afm. STILL NO D*mn symptoms. I knowwwwww this is normal. But wth. I'm trying not to be paranoid here, and yet have no symptoms lol. On the other hand, I was super sick when I had my MMC for 4 weeks after. SOOO I've also learned that symptoms aren't 100% accurate. But really. Nothing? No sore boobs. No mood swings. No oily skin/hair. No nausea. Just a but tired, but that's pretty normal for me lol. I like my sleep...

Reassurance from other symptomless ladies? :wacko:

thanks for the support hun feel a lot better this afternoon :thumbup:

i 2 am breastfeeding and get sore boobies sometimes i think its normal xx

kylsbaby dont worry about loosing weight just enjoy ur pregnancy plenty of time to loose weight after when lo is born congrats on the 40lbs by the way after each of my babies i was overweight and lost 70lbs each time by breastfeeding walking and general running arround i know i will put it all on again this preg but will loose it after i am eating what i fancy and putting my feet up :thumbup:

I hope you ladies are doing fabulous!!

AFM - I feel a cold or something coming on, keep sneezing and coughing and throat feels iffy. Also I have a (-->>tmi bit)
yeast infection....
fun... SUPA nauseous most of today and we have a christmas party to go to. Also after scarfing down the pizza this am I went back to bed for another couple of hours. And I finished crocheting a willie warmer for the white elephant game (posted a pic on the FB group). Otherwise doing great! Essentially no spotting today and minimal cramps! Just waiting for my u/s on the 18th.

Anyone had those eggo pancake bites? They're mini pancakes you microwave in the bag! Well the tins I'm babysitting have them and I've devoured two bags.....they're chocolate chip and sooooo good.

Hey ladies, hope you're all having a nice weekend.

So the Christmas party was last night and I'm pretty certain nobody suspected that I'm pregnant :thumbup: I was on edge all night worrying though, probably not the best Christmas party I've ever been to!

Is everyone nearly sorted for Christmas? I just finished shopping for my kids and my side of the family. Just got OH's side of the family to shop for now!

Hey ladies, hope you're all having a nice weekend.

So the Christmas party was last night and I'm pretty certain nobody suspected that I'm pregnant :thumbup: I was on edge all night worrying though, probably not the best Christmas party I've ever been to!

Is everyone nearly sorted for Christmas? I just finished shopping for my kids and my side of the family. Just got OH's side of the family to shop for now!

Been done since before December even started. Which is not normal for me I usually scramble last minute. Someone knew I'd be pregnant and too tired to do any shopping so had me get it all done early

Yeah the fb group moves way too fast for me to keep up lol I prefer our group on here, plus the notifications on fb drive me nuts! I even stopped following each post and the group in general and I still keep getting notifications. Lol

I wish I had the money to buy my swimming membership today bc I would kill to swim a few laps! I hate running, walking, etc. but swimming is soooo relaxing for me. I'm thinking it'll take my mind off my nausea. But gotta wait till after the holidays.

So my dd has been sleeping horribly the past week. Like waking up every hour screaming, so I went to bath and body works to buy this pillow spray and she slept 12 hours straight last night! As did I. I have a lil more energy today so I've managed to do a load of dishes and sweep and mop the kitchen floor! Going to vacuum next. And try to eat something. Feeling :sick:

all my christmas stuff is bought and wrapped expensive with 6 kids all wanted the most up to date stuff :dohh:
TMI WARNING
a tiny bit of light brown cm when wiping but i think its just burrowing in deep fx x

Prior to getting pregnant, I was VERY active. I had lost 150 pounds since August 2013 (about 1 year and 3 months). Since getting pregnant, I've been nauseated, tired, and a little crampy, so I've pretty much just been doing a little walking for the past three weeks.

I just went to the gym and did a super low key workout (gentle cardio, pushups, and stretching). I am EXHAUSTED! I almost can't believe how wiped that made me after over a year's worth of hard workouts.

I am still doing my walking so far and doing ok so far :flower:

I have 6 as well except 5 boys and 1 girl she was my 4th I am really feeling tired and it is hard to rest more so with the younger ones than older ones I am also stressing a little over MC I had one on my second pregnancy and normally I feel really sick early on but that's on my boys I think it was later starting on my daughter and I remember worrying about MC her as well so I am thinking MS will really kick in this week now I am 6 weeks today

so many are saying the same though very mild or no symptoms so must be normal :haha:

I am breastfeeding as well, my boobs are not sore while feeding more afterwards or if my DS decides he like a longer feed at night nothing to bad though! compare to my pregnancy on him my poor boobs were so sore but it does ease off so that is good :flower:

I am still doing my walking so far and doing ok so far :flower:

I have 6 as well except 5 boys and 1 girl she was my 4th I am really feeling tired and it is hard to rest more so with the younger ones than older ones I am also stressing a little over MC I had one on my second pregnancy and normally I feel really sick early on but that's on my boys I think it was later starting on my daughter and I remember worrying about MC her as well so I am thinking MS will really kick in this week now I am 6 weeks today

so many are saying the same though very mild or no symptoms so must be normal :haha:

I am breastfeeding as well, my boobs are not sore while feeding more afterwards or if my DS decides he like a longer feed at night nothing to bad though! compare to my pregnancy on him my poor boobs were so sore but it does ease off so that is good :flower:

thanks hun glad im not alone everyone is such a good support :thumbup:

I can't deal with how tired I am anymore. It's too much. I can't function and just want to sleep or sit and be lazy all day. I've forgotten my meds a couple times because I'm just not thinking clearly. I can't do anything im soooo tired.

I can't deal with how tired I am anymore. It's too much. I can't function and just want to sleep or sit and be lazy all day. I've forgotten my meds a couple times because I'm just not thinking clearly. I can't do anything im soooo tired.

OH that sounds hard :flower: hope you have a better day tomorrow have a nap if you can though even 40 winks

mum140381 lovely to meet someone that has 6 as well :flower:

OH that sounds hard :flower: hope you have a better day tomorrow have a nap if you can though even 40 winks

what ages are urs mine are 15,13 boys and girls 10 , 7 , 3 , 20 months its fun :happydance:

what ages are urs mine are 15,13 boys and girls 10 , 7 , 3 , 20 months its fun :happydance:

Mine are 13,11,8,6 (Girl) 3,16 months :flower: lots of fun LOL my 3 eldest all have birthdays after Christmas as well so does my 3 year old

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->