**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

So I know it's ridiculously early, but is anyone planning on doing a babymoon? Like a honeymoon?

My dh and I never got a honeymoon when we got married bc we were too poor with our dd on the way.

We are thinking about doing a babymoon before baby #2 arrives. I was dreaming big last night and started looking up a 3 night stay in Cancun, Mexico... Lol

But It makes more sense to stay local. So we are booking our babymoon next month. We are just going to rent a really nice hotel room in downtown Chicago for 2 nights and have us time. Thinking of doing it towards the middle/end of 2nd tri so I will have a noticeable bump but won't be super uncomfortable, yet.

Just added you to hopefully add me to the fb group :) been kinda busy...had spotting. Hope to catch up on fb!

Yeah the fb group moves way too fast for me to keep up lol I prefer our group on here, plus the notifications on fb drive me nuts! I even stopped following each post and the group in general and I still keep getting notifications. Lol

I wish I had the money to buy my swimming membership today bc I would kill to swim a few laps! I hate running, walking, etc. but swimming is soooo relaxing for me. I'm thinking it'll take my mind off my nausea. But gotta wait till after the holidays.

So my dd has been sleeping horribly the past week. Like waking up every hour screaming, so I went to bath and body works to buy this pillow spray and she slept 12 hours straight last night! As did I. I have a lil more energy today so I've managed to do a load of dishes and sweep and mop the kitchen floor! Going to vacuum next. And try to eat something. Feeling :sick:

Oh man. The notifications lol.

Anyone had those eggo pancake bites? They're mini pancakes you microwave in the bag! Well the tins I'm babysitting have them and I've devoured two bags.....they're chocolate chip and sooooo good.

Hahahaha those poor kids. Getting no eggo's. I wish they would say leggo my eggo.

Hey ladies, hope you're all having a nice weekend.

So the Christmas party was last night and I'm pretty certain nobody suspected that I'm pregnant :thumbup: I was on edge all night worrying though, probably not the best Christmas party I've ever been to!

Is everyone nearly sorted for Christmas? I just finished shopping for my kids and my side of the family. Just got OH's side of the family to shop for now!

Oh geeze I had people at my DH's work christmas party last night coming up to me, so I hear you're pregnant. Well.. thanks DH. *rolls eyes* That man I swear.

One funny moment was when a guy stole my chair when I got up, and because everyone already knew, I was like hey that's my chair. I'm pulling the pregnant card. And the guy jokingly said nope, DH got mad and about got up to throw him out of the chair lol. So sweet and protective.

So I know it's ridiculously early, but is anyone planning on doing a babymoon? Like a honeymoon?

My dh and I never got a honeymoon when we got married bc we were too poor with our dd on the way.

We are thinking about doing a babymoon before baby #2 arrives. I was dreaming big last night and started looking up a 3 night stay in Cancun, Mexico... Lol

But It makes more sense to stay local. So we are booking our babymoon next month. We are just going to rent a really nice hotel room in downtown Chicago for 2 nights and have us time. Thinking of doing it towards the middle/end of 2nd tri so I will have a noticeable bump but won't be super uncomfortable, yet.

What in the world is a baby moon???

Nothing new here really - except my aversion to eggs... Ugh. Was craving an egg white sandwich (which I usually L-O-V-E!) but half way through had to give the egg to my dogs. UGH!!! Actually just thinking about eggs is making my nauseous... awesome. And INSANE dreams... Like... REALLLLLYYYY CRAZY.

I actually tried convincing DH of a babymoon lol. So far he doesn't sound convinced. But we'll be moving sometime in February and then end of September we'll be on our way to Vegas for my brother's wedding...hopefully with a new little one in tow. So in reality staying put beyond that will probably be more relaxing for us! :haha:

We have DH's company Christmas party next weekend. I'm also worrying about trying to keep it hidden as it's quite a drink filled group. Thinking I'll just get the bartender to pour me a sprite or something in a short glass and hope for the best :)

I actually tried convincing DH of a babymoon lol. So far he doesn't sound convinced. But we'll be moving sometime in February and then end of September we'll be on our way to Vegas for my brother's wedding...hopefully with a new little one in tow. So in reality staying put beyond that will probably be more relaxing for us! :haha:

We have DH's company Christmas party next weekend. I'm also worrying about trying to keep it hidden as it's quite a drink filled group. Thinking I'll just get the bartender to pour me a sprite or something in a short glass and hope for the best :)

Sprite and Grenadine lol. Looks like an alcoholic drink.

haha babymoon with 6 kids not a chance lol but if its your first i would deff say go for it sounds great x

A babymoon would be fun! We are also maybe moving around May-June so we will have to see. We love going south, but being pregnant I think I'd miss the drinks too much haha. So maybe just a mini vacay like New York or Chicago. I like your idea greats! I've never been to Chicago amd we're within driving distance!

Does the fb group go super fast?

I managed to eventually make space for the banner lol

When I click on the link on the front page to the 3 fb links that are there they all say not available or a problem with the link?? X

You do have to be logged into Facebook already to add them as friends...I had that issue at first ;) Hopefully then it works for you!

The group can't be found unless you are already a member since it's a "secret" group.

I'm liking the idea of a babymoon, might have to persuade OH!

Felt nauseous today for the first time after eating lunch. Hoping it isn't going to be a regular thing!

I'm 5 weeks today :happydance:

Yeah my mom doesn't mind watching our daughter so we are definitely planning a 2 night baby moon in downtown Chicago. Going to get a prenatal massage, eat at a fancy restaurant. I'm excited lol

Does the fb group go super fast?

I managed to eventually make space for the banner lol

When I click on the link on the front page to the 3 fb links that are there they all say not available or a problem with the link?? X[/QUOTE

It kinda does, I find it hard to keep up with :blush: I am afraid I miss comments as well cause you don't all ways get the FB notifications I like facebook though! but I like here as well for this kind of thread, I find it easier to keep up :flower: but that is just me

I love the banner going to add it in a week or two I think

in other news feeling a bit sick this evening, was very moody earlier and so tired again this evening was meant to put up my Christmas tree and not done yet :dohh:

DSemcho, adding a splash of grenadine, excellent idea!

I think the crazy vivid dreams may be starting for me. Yikes! Woke me up around 5am and couldn't fall back to sleep. The sad part is, dream was my DH buying me a pair of dangly diamond earrings for Christmas and mil asking why he would do that, that I don't deserve them, as I sat right there! Ha, seriously confusing, I get along with my mil...what is my brain trying to do to me!? Thinking it's time for a nap! The dogs are out cold next to me, so why not? :haha: :sleep:

I left the group for now. But I'm still here! Hope you ladies still check in on here! I plan to come back in second trimester if I get there :)

How is everyone feeling? Still no nausea for me. I'm passed the day I got sick last time (yay!) but I've got my nausea pills ready for when it hits!

I left the group for now. But I'm still here! Hope you ladies still check in on here! I plan to come back in second trimester if I get there :)

How is everyone feeling? Still no nausea for me. I'm passed the day I got sick last time (yay!) but I've got my nausea pills ready for when it hits!

Yeah I haven't left the fb group just turned off all notifications and I don't check it. I just can't keep up, it's impossible.

I'm so nauseous. I get to the point where I want to throw up but then I don't. But it's this all day nausea and it's driving me crazy. I just found out one of my friends is 14 weeks along! I'm so excited.

Yay for your friend. So exciting for her to be at that point!

Sorry you're feeling nauseous :( when did it start? Was it like this when you had your other little one?

I am feeling good today. but I am only 3 weeks and 3 days so of course I probably haven't hit the worst of it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->