• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Christmas countdown - 1 day to go!!

That's not too bad for your DH then. And nice he gets a decent chunk off over Christmas

my DH is on nights but he will finish on Christmas eve morning and then sleep until around midday. Then he's not back in until 2nd January.

6 days to go! I can't believe this time next week it will be Boxing Day!

It is! Next year I'm going to get everything done early!

I hate the thought that in a week or so it will be nearly over :-(

Not looking forward to the winter months at all but fingers crossed we can get the ball rolling on moving house (fingers crossed).

The girls are off to my parents for a few days and santa said they could take the elves with them :-D

Your parents will have fun then with the elves coming too :haha:

I know what you mean, I'm so excited for the actual day, but then I realised this morning that it also means it'll be over soon. Mind you I'm using the January sales for most of my baby shopping so do have something to focus on (plus 2 of the boys birthdays) but the cold isn't fun and festive once Christmas is done.

once Christmas is done I just want spring and summer!

Aww that's exciting motherofboys and you're new arrival is or course something to look forward to.

It's such a long wait between Christmas and Easter (which isn't as exciting tbh but I do enjoy it). Girls birthdays are September so a long wait for that too. Our only holiday planned is end of August.

I want to move before the summer so I can actually enjoy my garden. I love my house but I have awful neighbours and summer just brings them outdoors ha ha. Fingers crossed we can move somewhere if not I'll be building a huge fence next year

It does seem like a long wait between Christmas and Easter. I've got Feb, March and 2 October birthdays (and will have April from next year too) so it seems to be one thing after another for a good 6 months.
I hope you can find somewhere new before the summer. Bad neighbours can really ruin what should be a fun day in the garden

Oh nooooo. Mum just called and DD2 has been sick :-(

Oh no! I hope she's ok and it was just excitement or something

My mum said she is fine and her normal excited crazy self. She had just had dinner so maybe she ate to fast.

Tomorrow I'm going to join them and take DD2 to see Santa whislt DD1 goes to her first rugby match with my sister (Imy not a fan if rugby but she wants to go with my sister/dad)

Glad she's OK! I hope you all have a lovely time :)

I'm so sad it's almost over. I could cry. We haven't gotten to go out and look at Christmas lights yet. I haven't even been to a mall. Time needs to slow down. :-(

4 days.

It's just gone so quickly hasn't it. Feel like we've not had chance to enjoy it properly because it's just gone out of nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->