2019 Junebugs

Well DH has gone out and bought all new MAM bottles ! He took to them straight away! Very little fussing and more feed taken ! Happy mama ! x

Oh and when does this bleeding stop?!? I’m so fed up with it.... it’s the stop start thing that drives me most nuts... all day nothing then there’s loads! Yuk!

Oh and when does this bleeding stop?!? I’m so fed up with it.... it’s the stop start thing that drives me most nuts... all day nothing then there’s loads! Yuk!

I thought it was just me! It’s slowed quite a bit and today, a massacre! So over it.

I was surprised mine wasn't that bad and then yesterday it picked up. With my DS I bled for a good 5 weeks :roll:

Mine goes from just a bit to a load then back to a bit! Tomorrow Huxley is 3 weeks so I’m hoping the bleeding bogs off!!!!

We got a good offer on the MAM bottles in Mothercare !

My bleeding has already slowed right down to a normal period , I’m sure it will pick up again as it usually does!

I think the bleeding stopped for me at 2.5 weeks almost 3 weeks. I know when I went for a walk or exercise on my ball I will spot a bit after. Baby is one month old tomorrow! Can't believe it. I am exclusively pumping and it can be a pain in the you know what. I have 113 bags of milk already saved up in the freezer and now I am reading about how it loses its vitamins pretty quickly and how a bag pumped when baby is a newborn wont meet the nutrtional needs baby has at several months old so I am thinking well what the heck was the point. Lol anyways I cant remember who said they were only getting an ounce an hour. If you want to increase it try pumping every 2 hours even if u aren't getting much. It should tell your boobs to make more. Also the pump u have may need to be changed? Not sure what kind u have but u get what u pay for kind of thing with pumps. I have the Medela advanced on the go tote one. It is wayyyy better than the 25 dollar one I used with my last two kids but man do the nipples hurt still from the powerful suction lol.

@Babybump87 congrats on baby!!! My tinnitus is back to its normal pitch which is annoying. Sleep effects tinnitus so if you aren't getting much or it is broken that is why yours may be louder. Unfortunately it may be awhile for us to get good sleep so prob will be annoying for a bit. Sorry for the bad news. Sugar also effects tinnitus for me and will make it louder. I have been told lecithin helps quiet down tinnitus but I haven't tried it yet. I really hope yours goes away once the hormones settle!

I had csection and bled for 1 day and it stopped was told it was normal. Then I went for a walk at 2 weeks to the shop and came home and I flooded fresh red blood down my leg (sorry tmi) , I was so scared called Dr and she just said It was my bodies way of telling me I had done.l too much too soon it lasted 2 days.
Now I'm 4 weeks 2 days pp and I think I got my first period light bleeding and cramping and very hormonal!!! I'm.snappimg at hubby. Can't believe how different csection and vaginal births are after wards and even csestions are different, it was never like this with my first csection

I definitely noticed when I’ve done to much as the bleeding increases. Like most the time I’ve just a small amount of blood then out of no where there’s loads. Hate wearing pads specially with it being warmer... yuk.

How’s everyone doing? All babies ok?

I’m a hormonal wreck the last two days. Crying about everything. I think I’ve been overdoing it with too much walking, bending over and such so my crotch is killing me too. Sent the Hubs and DS away today (Today is Hubs’ birthday) to see a movie since I’m the shittiest person to be around right now. Baby doesn’t seem to mind cause the milk keeps flowing.

I think the bleeding stopped for me at 2.5 weeks almost 3 weeks. I know when I went for a walk or exercise on my ball I will spot a bit after. Baby is one month old tomorrow! Can't believe it. I am exclusively pumping and it can be a pain in the you know what. I have 113 bags of milk already saved up in the freezer and now I am reading about how it loses its vitamins pretty quickly and how a bag pumped when baby is a newborn wont meet the nutrtional needs baby has at several months old so I am thinking well what the heck was the point. Lol anyways I cant remember who said they were only getting an ounce an hour. If you want to increase it try pumping every 2 hours even if u aren't getting much. It should tell your boobs to make more. Also the pump u have may need to be changed? Not sure what kind u have but u get what u pay for kind of thing with pumps. I have the Medela advanced on the go tote one. It is wayyyy better than the 25 dollar one I used with my last two kids but man do the nipples hurt still from the powerful suction lol.

@Babybump87 congrats on baby!!! My tinnitus is back to its normal pitch which is annoying. Sleep effects tinnitus so if you aren't getting much or it is broken that is why yours may be louder. Unfortunately it may be awhile for us to get good sleep so prob will be annoying for a bit. Sorry for the bad news. Sugar also effects tinnitus for me and will make it louder. I have been told lecithin helps quiet down tinnitus but I haven't tried it yet. I really hope yours goes away once the hormones settle!

Thanks Hoping ! Sorry your Tinnitus is back to its usual ! Everyone I seen seems to think it’s pregnancy related and it will go away once the hormones settle down ! I guess I just thought it would have went soon as he was born. I do have the ENT next month anyway so hopefully it will reduce of resolve over the next 6 week post partum period ! I’ve not heard about the lecithin , May look into that too ! Thanks ! x

I’m a hormonal wreck the last two days. Crying about everything. I think I’ve been overdoing it with too much walking, bending over and such so my crotch is killing me too. Sent the Hubs and DS away today (Today is Hubs’ birthday) to see a movie since I’m the shittiest person to be around right now. Baby doesn’t seem to mind cause the milk keeps flowing.

Aww hun try and slow down , take it easy , hopefully you will feel better in a few days ! Leave anything that can be left for the time being !

I’m sure we will all have our turn at posting about the same thing ! I know I will once DH goes back to work in 2 days , boo , they should get more than 5 working days off ! It’s ridiculous!

I’ve heard of places that the fellas can get 6 months paid paternity! My DH is self employed so no pay here... we had to save save save for his time off! It’s rubbish.

Yes leave anything that doesn’t NEED doing. I find it hard to rest but it’s so important you do x

Hugs JJ. Hope you're feeling better today. I have had a few crying breakdowns. I think it's completely expected with the crazy hormones and lack of sleep! My anxiety that started during pregnancy has still been lurking too. My DS had a runny nose and I was panicking about him giving a cold to the baby, then she was crying like something hurt (very briefly) and I lost it and started crying and was telling my DH that I couldn't handle this stage where they can't tell us what's wrong.

@Mummy2Corban - he is so precious!

@Babybump87 - The daddies definitely don’t get enough time. Hubs never took any time off but I’m lucky that he works from home so he can watch the baby if I need a shower and he gets DS ready for school in the mornings.

@mkyerby16 - a runny nose scare would make me cry too!!

Thanks ladies, feeling a little better today, just exhausted. Little one had me up late because she slept a long time in the evening. She also had been cluster feeding which is rough. But she’s opening her eyes more and awake for longer and she’s even smirking a little here and there. This stage can be so rough but it’s so short. I’m trying to remember to take it all in.

@Mummy2Corban - he is so precious!

@Babybump87 - The daddies definitely don’t get enough time. Hubs never took any time off but I’m lucky that he works from home so he can watch the baby if I need a shower and he gets DS ready for school in the mornings.

@mkyerby16 - a runny nose scare would make me cry too!!

Thanks ladies, feeling a little better today, just exhausted. Little one had me up late because she slept a long time in the evening. She also had been cluster feeding which is rough. But she’s opening her eyes more and awake for longer and she’s even smirking a little here and there. This stage can be so rough but it’s so short. I’m trying to remember to take it all in.

I think our emotions and anxiety reaches the highest peaks after having a baby . I suffered a bought of anxiety after the girls were born for a few months. I hope it doesn’t happen this time but if it does I hopefully know how to recognise and deal with it.

I hope your feeling better MK! Hugs xx

James has been a dream he’s so laid back! Cannot believe it’s nearly a week since he was born ! Will post a pic of him later, saying files are too large ?!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->