2020 Journal Time!

Usually on Christmas Eve I put the presents out in separate piles, up on the table and desk so the dog can't get them during the night. This year Nate wants them all mixed together and round the tree, so we said we can leave a note for Santa with his milk and mince pies asking if he can do that.

Usually on Christmas Eve I put the presents out in separate piles, up on the table and desk so the dog can't get them during the night. This year Nate wants them all mixed together and round the tree, so we said we can leave a note for Santa with his milk and mince pies asking if he can do that.

Awe that sounds fun. It's quite exciting reading who the present is for and seeing your like build up. We do that at my mum's usually x

I've always done separate purely because one year when he was little my brother got up early and opened everything as he couldn't read the labels, so we had separate until we were like teens :haha:

I want all the presents out the loft to sort out. I'll have to see if John will get them for me soon as some of the elf things are up there, and the book advent calender.

Annoyingly the boys hair styles are very limited so I've had to make 2 of them girls just to get similar styles to real life

So I accidentally bought dh a switch. I know, big accident to have. But he plays the boys old vita from about 7/8 years ago, with a football game that must be nearly as old. They took over his playstation when they first started gaming and when that gave up we bought them a ps4 so he doesn't have anything of his own and they don't make the style of football game he likes for it any more.
Also bought a coffee machine that dh said would be our Christmas present, he doesn't know I've got his already and so I'm classing that as my Christmas present as there's not really anything I want

Aww love the avatar. :)

Lovely surprise for DH. I've thought about one for mine but he still likes his old games and has ways to get everything on one cartridge (hence he wants memory cards for Christmas)

I'm stupidly excited about it as he'll be so shocked. We don't spend that much on each other under normal circumstances.

Aww love the avatar. :)

Lovely surprise for DH. I've thought about one for mine but he still likes his old games and has ways to get everything on one cartridge (hence he wants memory cards for Christmas)
Mine wouldn't have a clue how to do that :haha: but it needs to be something hand held because the boys take over the TV :haha: he likes tactical football games which narrows the options too

Christmas tree is coming out the loft on Friday. Going to ask John if we get the decs out and take them down so Nate is busy looking at them and then get the presents down and in to our room, then he can put up the tree with nate will I sort out the boxes and maybe even get stash pics

Mine wouldn't have a clue how to do that :haha: but it needs to be something hand held because the boys take over the TV :haha: he likes tactical football games which narrows the options too

DH is a bit of a game geek, but all old stuff not new

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->