2020 Journal Time!

picked up some of the small Toblerones (the 99p size) in home bargains for the movie buckets, also grabbed the indoor snowballs for the elf to bring. Will probably end in tears but hopefully be fun for a while :haha: i saw online that they are doing a dog bed shaped like a sleigh and went for that but they didn't have it. Also saw great stockings but they didn't have an S one so I didnt get them

Bought Jimi some trainers and Zac some football boots today

I think that'll have to be a weekend one haha hopefully it'll coincide with a day when they've been nice to each other so the elf can bring them as an activity to do together because they've been such good brothers :haha: manipulation at its finest

A friend of mine works at an embroidery company that also do printing so she's going to see if she'd be able to get hold of red pjs in all the boys sizes and just print something Christmassy on them for me as I'm at the point of giving up.
Heres a summary of what I still have to do.
Reuben- pjs. Other than that he is done.
Nate- PS Now voucher, ps4 wallet top up, pjs, snacks.
Seth- ps4 wallet top up, pjs, snacks.
Zac and Jimi- ps4/xbox wallet top up, pjs, snack, some more gifts but I've no idea what and they arent much better :haha:
Dh- snacks
Family- mil gift, snacks/drinks for movie hampers. Sil 2 gift. Mums dogs gift.
Friends 1 and 2-something off their wish list.
Friends kids- chocolate Santa's
Secret santa- no idea!
Christmas food and drink!
Maybe more paper and cards, will have to see as I go.

If not I'm giving up on matching, and even on Christmas themed as there doesn't seem to be anything I can decide on.

I saw some cools pjs so just went for them and told my mate not to stress as I know she has a lot on right now. I'm done for Christmas Eve. Also sorted my secret santa. Will just get her daughter some chocolate coins or a santa or something to throw in there

Pjs I got
Jimi some gaming ones that say "I can't hear you, I'm gaming" which are perfect as we have to call him 8753367 times for dinner if he's gaming.
Zac some Manchester United ones
Nate starwars ones
Seth unspeakable (he's apparently a youtuber and seth keeps going on about his "merch" )
Reuben Manchester United ones as Zacs determined he'll like football and he'll love Reuben having football pjs haha

I popped to the coop and while I was there got chocolate for secret santas daughter and chocolate Lollies for the boys

The wax melt burner and melts I ordered arrived today. They all smell so good I dont know how I'm going to decide which ones are mine and which ones are my mums haha

That must be a difficult decision! I love stuff like that :)

John loves stuff like it, he's always on about burning candles or he'll use so much fabric softener that its over powering, but I figure with these I can just use less wax if there's a scent thats a bit strong and see how we go. I love Christmas scents though and got the advent calender too :haha:

Ooh fabric softener, I go overboard with that too! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"