2021 Christmas Countdown - 1 day to go!!!

Gingerbread house looks amazing. Haven't made one of those for years, but I cheat and buy a kit ready made.

Guess I am lucky DH helps with cleaning.
We both do our 50/50 share. He actually has more days off than me due to his rota so always helps out he just doesn't do washing or ironing.

I know it's technically still 2 days til Xmas, but I'm jumping around inside going "it's tomorrow it's tomorrow!" because we start out big celebration tomorrow afternoon.

Busy getting the house clean and tidy so we just have to do a quick tidy up tomorrow morning before going to my cousin for Xmas eve. There won't be much time to clean after that as well get home probably only around 8 or maybe 9.
Then Santa will come overnight and dh's sister +family will come for lunch on Xmas day.

:xmas12: :wohoo: :xmas6:

Christmas eve eve.

That Gingerbread house looks amazing

A clean house can make all the difference

So excited!! Can't wait to finish work at 8pm and get into the Christmas spirit :xmas6:

:xmas8::xmas9::xmas6:

It's all systems go here today with packing presents to take with tonight, icing cookies to pack as additional presents, packing food (note to self, the meringue for pavlova takes 3 hours to bake, don't start at 9pm...), and cleaning and prepping the house for tomorrow.

It's Christmas!!!! :xmas16::xmas10::xmas12:

I feel like I can't get started with Christmas Eve prep until I get my car back at 11.

DH is off to cinema at 2 so I will prep dinner for tonight (and sausage rolls). Then that's me out of the kitchen as DH does Xmas day.

I've sorted presents so they're easier to get out later. Need to out my family gifts into a bag for Monday. X

We awoke to a winter wonderland this morning, so exciting!!

I hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow, Merry Christmas to you all!! :xmas6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->