2021 journal!

That sounds like such a good arrangement, I hope it will be a fun night out :)

Got the Advent calenders, the last of the Colouring books for the elf to bring, a Tamagotchi each for Nate and Seth's stockings and a new Elf. We now have 3 and my plan is to eventually have 5 and pass one on to each of the boys when they have kids.

I always say I'm going to wait for Black Friday and never manage to, however I'm so behind this year and I think its only a week away now (or about that anyway as November is speeding past) so I may as well hold off for the last few games that and toys needed. Hopefully I'll be able to finish most things then.

Updated lists, amazon have started their Black Friday offers already.
All I need now for Zac is 2x stocking Fillers and an online funds for his xbox.
Jimi I need online funds for his pc, 2x games (waiting to see if they go down) and he wants something from solider of fortune, he likes the look of a watch on their so we'll see what John thinks.
Reuben I'll probably just get stocking Fillers now and then if I see any little bits, I'm not sure I can find room for a kitchen at the moment so might leave it for his birthday.
Bil and sil can wait until next month as its food stuff.
MIL I may just get her a little basket with flowers growing in it. She's so hard to buy for.
Then it's just secret Santa's and Nate and Seth to finish. Plus food.

It sounds like you are nearly there! Well done!

I decided to just get it done and found the last stocking Fillers for Zac and a wallet top up so he's done

Oh except chocolate and hot chocolate for the Christmas eve boxes and stockings

I also need new Christmas jumpers for Jimi and Nate, plus myself as well have said we can wear Christmas jumpers through December and mine dont fit nicely anymore, ones shrunk a bit and ones more of a jumper dress. So I'm going to try not to order anything else now (just ordered Nate another present) and wait until I go shopping.
I am a little stuck as I don't feel that Nate and Ssth have a lot of variety to their gifts, but it's what they've asked for and I can't think of much else to add on (there's one or two surprises in there for them) I dont want to buy for the sake of it, but with Jimi and Zacs gifts being so expensive and them having the same number (roughly) I'm considering putting some money in an envelope or something creative and giving them cash as well. My worry then is that they'll just go mad and spend it on rubbish anyway :haha:

I think you have done great with the gifts and I'm sure they'll be very happy :)

That is certainly what mine tend to do, they just wonder around the toyshop and just grab any old rubbish that takes their momentary fancy :/

Where are you looking for Christmas jumpers? My boys have really nice ones from last year and I really hope they still fit but I only have a fairisle jumper which is cute but not that Xmassy. Not sure Nick will consent to wear one but maybe if it isn't too out there I might convince him lol

I think I'm going to try primark. I've had a look at a couple of places online, like Asda, but nothing has really grabbed my fancy.

I looked at a smyths gift card but then there's the same issue where something looks great in the shop but they only play with it that afternoon and forget about it. I think once I've got the last bits that I know they want then I'll say I'm done and will probably end up finding a few more little bits and pieces on my travels.
I had to buy Reuben a bunch of new clothes as well but I'm considering putting a couple of the bits away to be for Christmas. Perhaps one of the tracksuits, or one of the jumpers and jeans. I'm starring to feel like I'm eager to get the tree up and start wrapping now so that's good.

Mine are exactly the same. Something looks good at that moment so they buy it and soon get bored. I have to remind them that just because they have money, they don't have to spend it right this second, if they don't see something they can save it for another time. Mine seem to want to find any old thing to buy just because they have the money and they must spend it :haha:

Hope you manage to find Christmas jumpers :)

I do the same, keep reminding them they don't HAVE to spend it and can save it until there's something they really want.

You are doing great, my son doesn’t have much variety either as all he wants is video games and a Lego lol

Thank you. I'm glad they aren't the only ones who have narrowed their requests right down this year haha

So Nate has asked for a specific wrestling ring, I had bought a different one for him and Seth to share so I think I'm going to give the other one to Seth and get Nate the one he's asked for. They'll both have a large impressive looking box as well then haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->