2021 journal!

You know the big square roped in "rings" that boxers or wwe stars fight in? A toy one of those for his wwe figures.

oh right, a toy one! I did think it was that but thought wow this cannot be an actual ring! Where will they put two such things! Dohh lol

I think other than chocolates I'm done for stockings. It looks uneven but there's a few things in the younger ones stockings (like teen titans figures in Seth's) that are coming unboxed so I'll put them in individually

Ordered John some jeans for his birthday, so that's his birthday done. Also ordered Christmas jumpers for those of us that needed new ones

Ordered something from the wish lists of the 2 friends I buy for so that's them sorted.

Still to buy for

MIL
Sil
Bil
Secret Santa
Work Secret Santa
Friends kids (just selection boxes or chocolate Santa's etc)
Chocolate for stockings
Hot chocolate and sweets for Xmas eve
Wallet top ups for 3 of the boys
2 games for Jimi
Couple of bits for Nate, Seth and Reuben (toys or games)

I also need Christmas Dinner, party food, snacks, drinks, and I need another Christmas jumper as we'll be wearing them at work, for the work Christmas meal, seeing my mum, and possibly seeing John's family too.

It feels like I'm running out of time and money haha I need to go shopping as I have a little cash put by, that'll have to be next week, and then that's it until December pay day which feels like it's cutting it really fine

According to my gift list app I have 27 more presents to buy.
I've got a few bits of food now too

Scratch that, forgot the sweets and things for stockings and Xmas eve boxes weren't on there so it's actually 35

Hopefully everything will start coming together after payday.

Gosh that sounds like a lot but I am sure you will manage it all, there is still time. :hugs:.
I haven't even dared to count what I need to get still but then I also have not been able to make complete lists as we still don't know what else to get the boys! WAAAAH!

Luckily not all of it is expensive things for the boys. I've decided I'm just going to get BIL and SIL a bottle of wine and box of chocolates each rather than faffing trying to make up little hampers. Lazy I know but I suddenly remembered today I also need to write and send cards!
Then just a plant for MIL.
I'm thinking chocolate coins and maybe one of those little chocolate Santa's or teddies or something that come in 5s for stockings.
Hot chocolate cones or those spoon ones and a bag of sweets for their Christmas eve boxes. Then they have these little stacking boxes I got last year so I'm thinking a chocolate orange in the head, and I might go to this little "ye olde" sweet shop a couple of towns away and get some American sweets so it's something a bit special for the middle and bottom.
Then I just need some chocolate for my secret santa, and some of the presents are for the animals so just treats for the cats and a couple of cheap toys for the dog as he'll only tear them up anyway but it stops him trying to steal the boys presents hahaha he loves wrapping paper :haha:
So as far as that all goes it's not too bad or stressful other than thinking about the cost lol
Then some of the things for the boys are OK, like ps4 wallet top ups, and Jimi wants Minecraft for his new pc, so I can buy those online and just get a code emailed to me who I'll then write in fancy handwriting in little cards. But there's a couple of toys Nate and Seth want that I worry will be out of stock and I'll have to pay over the odds for them on ebay/amazon or will take ages to deliver and it'll be waiting for them on Christmas eve still.

They sound like good ideas.
I hope you manage to get hold of the toys that Nate and Seth want.

Good plans! I am sure you can manage that and FX you get those toys!

Edited my lists to reflect changes in gifts for family. Had planned something different and changed my mind. Also edited the boys list so that the things left to buy are in red. MIL gave us money for Christmas but now as it's to go towards Christmas food so I decided to get the gifts I was stressing about with it and then use my wages that would have covered the presents for the food. She usually gives BIL, SIL and us all a gift card for a supermarket that's she's paid into all year but with covid just gave us the cash this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->