2021 journal!

I dont think Jimi and Zac will bother rummaging either, as they know they are getting gaming stuff so as far as they are concerned there's no need to peek

I'm also wondering if i should start wrapping earlier than usual. I normally wait until December and get it all done before they break up from school, but with work and having an extra child home this year, and Reuben rarely napping, and wanting me more than when he was little, I may not have as much time. Then again we've got smaller stashes so may not need a such time anyway. I do need to have my mums, her husbands, and 2 of my brothers done and wrapped before the 11th as we are going to the winter wonderland thing in London with them that day so will exchange gifts then. I haven't told the boys, I'm going to let it be a surprise. They haven't seen them since last December.

Yes it would probably be better to start wrapping earlier this year so you can get it done in time with all the time restraints. I may have to do that too!

I need more presents to wrap first ha ha.

I agree though, its hard to find the time when you have little ones who love a peek x

Haha I have almost finished the big 2 but they don't have much this year. I'll probably try to finish them 2 and then I'll wrap their bits so they are out of the way. Then I can still do the little ones stuff when it's all Christmassy. As much as I'm excited for the older ones to have the things they are hoping for, I do find wrapping toys feels that much more Christmassy.

It does feel more Christmassy wrapping toys. It's great you've almost finished the older two presents though :)

I need the wallet top up gift cards for them, possibly a couple more stocking fillers, I need a couple of games for Jimi for his PC, then have a count up and check they are roughly even. I have a feeling one has a fair bit more than the other in little bits and pieces. I don't need it dead on even but would like it to be roughly the same. I think I'm going to leave clothes until January (sales!) unless the need arises before then.

Reuben needs stocking fillers, and maybe just a couple more toys as he's still quite young and doesn't understand yet.

Nate and Seth need more stocking fillers, some games, and some toys that aren't WWE because that's basically all they've requested and I don't want them to play with them for a bit and then moan they are bored hahaha

I also need the sweets and hot chocolate for their Christmas Eve boxes.

Unfortunately I still need presents for all the adults in the family, plus birthday presents for John and my Mum. I have no idea where to start either :dohh:

You're doing really well :)

Hopefully you can come up with ideas for the family soon.

Fingers crossed. I like the idea of getting my mum a Sheila's Rose plant, but everywhere I look the ones in pots are OOS and you'd have to buy bare root then pot it and I'm not sure I have the time and can't put that job on to John as they don't speak haha. My nan's name was Sheila so I think it would be lovely for her to have a rose from her daughter in her mother's name/memory.

I definitely prefer wrapping toys. They're always so awkward and bulky too, so more of a challenge :-D

It's weird as I know some people prefer wrapping for adults as they appreciate the effort and they usually have nice square or rectangular shaped boxes. But I just love wrapping for little kids.

I found some gifts for my mum and her husband. They are always off of holiday somewhere so thought the scrap book was good and it reminded me of Up. Then they gp to lots of concerts and always have music playing so the record coasters seemed a good idea. In fact I'm a little jealous of them and almost bought myself some haha

Screenshot_20211104-101406_Amazon Shopping.jpg Screenshot_20211104-101359_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->