2021 journal!

FX it is easy to put together! But it sounds lovely and brilliant that it has a washing machine :)

Kitchen sounds fab. I've seen lots of wooden accessories in Aldi too.
Good luck building on Christmas eve, been there done that :xmas13:

We've never had room for one before, and then when we did the others were "too old" (though you can guarantee they'll play with Reuben's) we have build other things Christmas Eve but I feel this might not be as simple

Is there no where you could assemble it before hand and still hide it? Sounds like it might really stress you out on xmas eve!

If i can get Nate and Seth to go to bed early enough we'll have some extra time anyway. Might try to fish out the instructions wrote hand too so we can make sure we have anything we need to hand

Hopefully you can get a bit of a head start by reading through the instructions beforehand :)

I think I'm going to get Seth some Knex. Technically he's done other than chocolate and playstation top up but recently he's really enjoying playing with these little magnetic sticks and balls that Zac had last year so I think knex would make a nice last addition to his last :haha:

John and I have decided to buy for each other after all now that we are all sorted out. We've both thought of one thing we want (I need a new purse and handbag, he wants a game on his switch) and then we will get the boys to choose a small thing each.

Today I wrapped the secret santa for a group I'm in, and my 2 friends gifts, plus their kids selection boxes, and posted them. I also wrapped my work secret santa and gifts for my mum and her husband.

I need to buy SIL and BILs plus some chocolate to finish MIL and then can wrap those. Still haven't started the boys though!

Sounds good and like there isn’t an overwhelming amount to do now. Well done!

It shouldn't be :haha: next week I will place an order on amazon for the last bits in my basket (knex, any gifts the boys add for John, antivirus I suddenly remembered we will need on Jimi's computer) I'll get BIL/SIL/MIL wine and chocolate at work, and I want a trip to the little sweet shop that does American candy as well as traditional English sweets in jars so I can finish the boys sweets. Anything else I need (food and crackers) will be in my asda order

Knex is a good idea :)

That's good you and John are going to buy for each other this year :xmas6:

Work today then I have a few days off, one of them was supposed to be a day out with my mum but we've not had Jimi's PCR back yet so I don't know what we are going to do. It may have to be a window visit as it's not fair to go without him, and I'm not sure Zac's up to it yet. He's completely tired out at the moment with just school and his legs ache. Plus Reuben is just getting over being really ill and I'm not sure he should be out in the freezing cold the whole day. Waiting to see what she suggests.

Poor Zak, I hope he's feeling better soon :hugs:

Hopefully you can schedule the plans for another time.

Aw poor boys! I hope you can do something that suits all and that you get the pcr back soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->