2021 journal!

Hahaha there’s always one nosey child !

it’s DD2s birthday in December so I use that as an excuse too !

we've had lots of rouble at work with deliveries too.

So DD1 has asked for Sylvanian Families Beechwood Hall I think it’s called . She will be 9 in Feb . I thought it was a little young for her, thoughts ?

She has also asked for a guitar - so random. Don’t even go there with that one :xmas22:!!

I think it depends on the child. My friends daughters are 11 and 13 and still play with their sylvanian families toys. My older two didn't play with toys at your daughters age, but then my 11 year old still does and will be getting mostly toys again this year.

My almost 9 year old still plays with toys, she was never into Sylvanians which is a shame because I love them

I'm beginning to wonder if I shouldn't just get the xbox from ebay. Apparently getting hold of one is going to get worse before it gets better and I imagine if that's the case then the ones on ebay will just go up in price, and there's no guarantee I'll be able to get one before Christmas even though it's still months away. But then are people on there to be trusted? It seems like most of them have bought a few purely to jack up the price.

Me too, I'm checking every website and the stock finder sites multiple times a day. Some just say out of stock, some say coming soon, and Smyths still says stock expected September 2021. I have alerts set up from several sites but if I'm at work I won't see the alert and might miss out.

Curry's had it in stock for 10 minutes! I got the email to say it was in stock, went on the site within seconds put it in my basket started checking out and it was gone!

Aww no! It must be in demand.
How annoying though. Hopefully they will get it back in stock again.

Honestly if you check the websites that tell you who has stock and when it says that it went in to stock today at 8:54 and out of stock at 9:06! I'd have blooming got it as well if they had any for collection in my area but it went out of stock for delivery within the time it took to enter my details and they had none in the area, I clicked back to check which other deals they had as you can get them with extra controllers etc so I figured I'd grab one of those instead and before I could even get it in my basket the entire stock was gone

I did it! They restocked about 5 times and each time as I went to check out they went out of stock, but I noticed on the last time that it would allow me to add it to my basket as part of a bundle with a game pass so I did that and managed to check out! It's being sent to the nearest Curry's PC World for me to collect over the weekend!

Me too. I feel much better now I know that I've got Jimi and Zac's main presents. Everything else will be little bits and pieces and everyone is prepared that "santa" might have trouble getting hold of things because of covid so I can relax a bit.

I'm glad you can relax a bit now, it must be a relief :)

Definitely. If it had been as easily found as the other one I wouldn't have worried but I really doubted I would get one

John and Seth just got home and he let him buy the lego set I had already bought for his birthday so now I am a gift down and have to try to get rid of the one I got

It is. Especially as I had shown him it when I bought it. I'll have to try listing it on Facebook market place or something as its not even like its the kind that he'd be able to use 2 of

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->