2021 journal!

How frustrating. I hope that you hear back from the seller soon and it can get sorted.

I'm hoping the reason I've not heard yet is that it was the weekend and that I'll hear today.

I love primark for all their character stuff, perfect for Christmas eve boxes and things like that

I haven't been to Primark for ages. The queues were insane once the non essential shops reopened. I will try again sometime! :)

I avoided it for a good while but have been a couple of times since it quietened down. I don't like crowds at the best of times, it's why I do my shopping so early, then I can just have a wander and enjoy the Christmas lights and festive feeling but dodge anywhere that's too busy haha

I received a reply just telling me if I'm not happy to return the item for a refund, I don't think they fully understand the problem so I've just requested a return and bought the one I wanted elsewhere. Bit of a faff but whatever.

Picked up a couple of click and collect orders this morning. Still stuck on Zacs birthday. He doesn't know what he wants either. He's got a football and a book but thats it so far. He's not even seen any new games he's interested in.

Ordered the boys a new fleece blanket each to go in their Christmas eve/book box (at this point I think I'm better off getting a large gift bag each instead) so they can snuggle up under them and read their books and watch our normal Christmas eve movie before bed

They've all got different ones too so no picking up the wrong ones. Jimi had COD, Zac has Xbox, Nate has PS, Seth has Minecraft and Reuben has Paw Patrol.

Hi! Im stuck for the rest of the family this year but made a good start for the boys. Ds1&2 will be done before I know it haha

Lists slightly edited as the ghostbusters wwe figures came today and looking at the accessories I think that they'd be better suited the other way round to what I planned.

4 of the 5 blankets arrived today. Other than the last blanket I'm pretty much just waiting for pre-ordered things that aren't releasing until mid/late October now.

I'm hoping to get up to primark next week and see what they have in the way of pjs and socks/pants and see if there's anything for Zac's birthday in any of the other shops.
I'm looking at getting Reuben a toy hoover but not sure which yet, and will probably onky get him a handful more bits as he's still quite small really and doesn't know what's happening. Jimi and Zac will also just have a handful more bits due to having a main present. It's mostly Nate and Seth who I'll keep buying for, probably right up to the 20th of December :haha:
I'm stuck for adults this year. I'm definitely thinking a cheese and biscuits style hamper for BIL and SIL. I think my mums husband has some dietary restrictions now though so don't think I can do them one.

Hope you can find some things during the shopping trips :)

My niece and I were saying last week that we should squeeze in a couple of shopping trips before Christmas, one soon and one when it's all festive like late November/early December so I've messaged her asking if she wants to come when I go. I've only got 3 available days when neither John or I are working between now and the 9th so I've given her the dates and she's sorting out whether SIL can have her son on one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->