2022 journal

I'm glad the one from your mum arrived. I hope the presents do too

Well it was nice to get it cause it was Swiss xmas biccies and I do mean "was" since I wolfed them all down :haha: but if I could have chosen, I would rather have had the mugs and tshirts for the boys! EEP!

All done, just a few bits to add to my asda slot which is coming on the 23rd and that's it. Need to finish wrapping and give family their gifts but I finally feel like we'll be ready

Picked up some marshmallows for on top of hot chocolate at work so that's one less thing for the 23rd

These parcels I'm waiting for are driving me mad. 2 still haven't moved since the 13th. I just want them now. I keep reminding myself they still have almost a week to arrive but I'm just not feeling hopeful

The kit came! Tracking still not updated but its here, I'm so happy!

Just waiting on Jimi's present from my mum, snakes plant, some photos I ordered, and a personalised tree ornament. All coming royal mail.

I know the feeling! I just realised that 9 presents are still missing :( The 2 pairs of Nikes, the 2 mugs, the 2 fleece hoodies, the 2 tshirts and the signed pic of Saka. I know as you say there is still time but I don't know what to do if they don't arrive. So worrying, isn't it?!

ETA Oh yay for the kit! :D

I hope yours all turn up in time! My mum's explained to Jimi about his so as long as it comes it doesn't matter too much if its after Christmas. The photos and that I can wait for. I want the decoration before Christmas ideally. The kit was the thing I was most worried about though so I'm over the moon it's here

I can imagine! How lovely that it is finally there. Was that with Royal Mail too? I didn't think they would deliver on a Saturday.

I hope so. I have heard people say they've had Sunday deliveries to try to catch up a bit because of the Christmas rush plus the strikes but not entirely sure

So I've been using the royal mail app to track my parcels as it saves the details and you don't have to keep putting in the tracking number but it started messing around and I deleted it as I only had one tracking number left (don't have numbers for the other bits) which was the one my mum sent. I've just tracked it on the website now and noticed something the app didn't tell me. It still says its at her local post office, but it also says it won't update until after a delivery has been attempted/made so that's why it hasn't updated. I feel a bit better about it saying that now as I thought it had been sat there uncollected for a week. Still waiting on my photos from Free Prints, it was silly to order them now but I wanted to get it done before I had a bunch of Christmas pictures to order too :haha: and the plant decoration for the snake from amazon, which although I have a tracking number it doesn't show anything through royal mail and through the Chinese tracking it just says that its arrived here and is now with royal mail. Also the tree ornament which I'd really like before Christmas as otherwise it seems a bit redundant but it isn't a present and can be used every year so not the end of the world though.
Tomorrow John is taking Reuben out so I can finish the wrapping. I picked up a few more food bits at work yesterday (some dips and party food bits for Christmas eve) so have taken them off my asda order for Friday. Can't believe there's less than a week to go now!

I have a few ebay things that said the same thing and I went to ask at the local parcel delivery place. The postman there told me that those items didn't have a proper tracking number as such, the number shown was just what you get on your receipt. Frustrating isn't it.

It is, I'd rather not have one at all.
It did however turn up today (my mum sent it on the 12th so there's hope for your Saka picture) and so did the photos. Just the tree dec and the plant now

The most annoying bit with the lack of tracking is that she sent it recorded delivery. So they basically record that it's been accepted by the posted office and then that it's been delivered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->