2022 journal

So tracking on the plant still isn't updating since it reached customs.
The plane hasn't updated either, I got a refund on it but the seller messaged me afterwards asking that when it arrives I send it back, which I will do if it arrives but it hasn't updated since the 24th so I don't think it's going to.
Reuben's football kit has now been picked up from customs by Royal mail so I may actually get that. The other one I ordered from sports direct is already at the depot waiting delivery. We've had snow yesterday though so not sure if that's going to delay things further.

I hope that the tracking updates soon and you can get an idea of when it may be delivered. I hope the snow doesn't delay things too much.

So the sports direct one is already out for delivery, when I placed the order it estimated the 16th!

Oh how lovely, I am glad for you! Almost like a little present to you isn't it lol

I'm technically done. I just ordered 3 of the gift cards which are then delivered via email so I just write the codes in a card and pop it on their stockings, I am struggling to get Jimi's one so just moved the money to another account where I won't spend it and will just write in his card the amount his account will be topped up by and the top it up Christmas day. I would just do it now but I don't want him to spend it before Christmas or the others to question why he hasn't got one.

Just all the food and drink to buy, and the rest of the presents to wrap, when they arrive

Well done! Bet that is a nice settling feeling!

It is, though the food aspect is bugging me, I've usually got way more in my now. Reuben hasn't been sleeping lately though so tomorrow night we are going to do a late run to asda in the hopes it'll be quiet and I can get everything that'll keep then

Yeah but you cannot do the food so early anyway cause it will go off, right? I think you are way ahead! But FX Reuben will play ball tomorrow at Asda.

True, though I've usually got a cupboard full of snacks and a freezer full of party food by now. I've still got wrapping to do as well but need John to take Reuben out for a few hours again because he won't leave my side at the moment. I'm hoping once the school holidays kick in the novelty of Zac and Jimi being around will be a distraction for him :haha:

I made the mistake of buying Christmassy snacks/treats too early and now they are all gone and I have to buy more :haha:
Fx you get some time to yourself!

The plane arrived. The one thing I didn't actually want to end up turning up as now I need to go through the hassle of returning it. The parcel my mum sent Tuesday still isn't showing as having left her local post office and the football kit hasn't moved since Tuesday. I know they were on strike Wednesday and Thursday but I'm impatient :haha:

Typical!
I received a parcel today my mum sent for me on the 22nd of Nov! :roll:
Still missing presents too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"