22 :0

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
22 DAYS TIL i GET MARRIED! woop. just had to say that.
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
so yeah... hows everyone.. lol.
CANARIES HERE WE COME BABY! We have decided that ttc will start in the summer, so bring on the summer! xxxx

Oh wow!! You getting excited?

So what's your plans for your big day babe?

oh how xcitin'!:happydance: What part of the Canaries are you going?

Yay .. how exciting .. not long to wait now ... you all sorted then melanie?

Goin to gran canaria! the plans are, wake up, go to salon, get hair done, get dressed, check my tan is good haha, turn up at 3pm, its a civil cermeony at a posh hotel, £40 a head wedding breakfast jobby, then off to the local rugby club for a good old fashioned knees up! First dance, choco fountain, buffett.. the works! then off to gran canaria! woop :happydance:

Aw sounds great! I'd be pooing my pants about now! :rofl:

haha trust me, there have been many a pair of knickers on the line haahahaha man thats grooss. x

Where are you having your wedding Melanie? i thought abraoad when I first started reading lol

Hope you have a lovelyyyy day - Don't forget the piccies will you when you get back from the honeymoon :headspin:

Were gettin married at Arrow mill hotel in alcester, opposite ragley hall. :) its in warwickshire for anyone who doesnt know :)

oooooooooooooooooohhhh sounds lovely!!!

Hi mel not sure if you remember me. I have 19 month old called Summer expecting number 2 anytime now.
wow congrags on getting married not long now how exciting
hope the Summer will come soon so you can TTC xxxxxxx

Hey kayleigh! I remember you as kayl1986 or somthin like that haha! I cant believe your gonna have another, it seems like yesterday that you had summer wow, doesnt time fly! thankyou so much hun, I cant wait to get married, I will post pictures and everything :D i'd love to see pics of summer now, I remember her having really dark hair!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i'll get some pics on tomorrow she is blonde now almost and a little madam LOL

yeah I was kayl1986 LOL

cant wait too see the pics Mel sounds great xxxxxxx

Aww how exciting!! enjoy your day hun, i wish i could do it all over again!

Ohhhhh sounds lovely!

Good luck and enjoy it ... your day goes by sooooooo fast!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"