22yo TTC #2

A routine is helping but its hard to stick with it. Because he feeds about every 3 hours its hard to keep the same routine because every 3 hours is not an even number, so its a little different everyday. I just like to try and keep a decent routine at night so I can get as much sleep as possible.

What have you been up to today? I can imagine how tired your getting during the day, its so hard being so pregnant. I've realized in the last few days how hard it was... I can now clean the whole house and not get out of breath or have a sore back. Hang in there, not much time left now!

Yes, DH has Sunday evening off work, so we are going to his grandparent house for Sunday Easter dinner. It will be nice to bring Kieran over to meet more of the family. DH also has all of next week off work too! The restaurant that he works at is closing for a week for renovations so he gets a week off... too bad they don't provide pay for their week off though :( But it will be nice to have DH here. I think we might try to plan a nice day trip somewhere, not too sure what we will do yet though.

I hope you had a good Easter Friday, take care.

Breast feeding can make things a little harder because your body has to produce the milk, the only thing about breast feeding is you don't know how much your baby is getting each time until you express in a bottle.

Yesterday was so hard i cleaned my house and had to lay down for a while because it exhausted me so much, i hope baby comes soon because with 2 children off school my house is getting harder to keep clean lol!

Great that your DH has got a week off work but it sucks a bit that he won't be getting paid for it, i hope you have a great time!

Well today OHs step sister and bf are coming to visit so i'm going to have to get on with cleaning etc before they come. I thought everything i do would have sent me into labour by now lol!! FXs hes here sometime next week, i just can't wait to hold my baby now!

If i don't hear much from you next week, enjoy your week together x

It is hard to know how much milk he gets but it really only mattered the first week. Now that my milk is in I judge how much he gets by his mood. If he's still fussing then I know he probably needs more to eat, if he's happy then he is probably full.

I can't imagine having 2 children and being 9 months pregnant, its got to be very tiring. Maybe you can put your girls to work helping you clean, give them something easy to do and then even if its not done well it kept them busy for a little while.

Have a good time with your SIL and FXed that this week will be it for you!

Happy Easter.

Breast feeding can be difficult but as long as your baby is putting on weight then you have nothing to worry about.

It is really hard work already having children, they are helping by putting their toys away after they have played with them etc but i still have alot of big jobs to do, I know i haven't got to much longer to go now, would be nice if baby is born on his due date lol!!

OH took the girls out for a few hours yesterday so i got a chance to relax, had a nice long soak in the bath lol, can't wait to hold my baby!!!

Hope your having a nice weekend x

Well you've only got 2 more days until your due date, so that would mean he'd be born this week if he came on time. Just think, your midwife probably wont let you go much beyond a week overdue, so at latest you only have a week to a week and a half left! So excited to see pictures of him! :hugs:

Did you have a nice Easter? We all went to my in-laws for dinner yesterday and had a huge turkey dinner :thumbup: Kieran was not put down the whole afternoon and evening lol.

So Kieran is now 3 weeks old tolday! Here is a picture of him in his bouncy chair, which is way too big for him but it keeps him happy when he's awake and I've got stuff to do.

Attachments

• Kieran in bouncy chair.jpg
    Kieran in bouncy chair.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 3
Wow 3wks!! Kieran looks so cute in his bouncy chair and look at the cat lol!!

1 day left to go! What are the chances he will come on his EDD lol!! I've tried things to get labour moving along but nothings worked yet this baby is stubborn lol!! At my last appointment the midwife booked me for a sweep if i was to go overdue, but that is still a week today. I just want to hold my baby after waiting so long but i just keep thinking another week can't hurt after 40wks!!! Well that is if a sweep even works.

We had a quiet easter, we didn't really go many places in case the baby decided to come. We took the girls on an easter egg hunt, they have tons of eggs, they will last till christmas lol!!

Sounds like you had a nice relaxing time with family and little Kieran got spoilt with lots of cuddles.

My girls are back to school on the 17th so hopefully baby will make an appearance before then x

So today is my due date!! Everything i have done so far to try to bring on labour hasn't worked! Going to do my cleaning and have a long bath, i am so ready for baby to be born x

Hey, sorry I haven't been on here. I did think of you when it was your due date though! So Happy Belated Due Date! DH has had this week off work so I've been busy this week.

So cute that your girls had an Easter Egg Hunt, I can't wait to be doing those thinks with Kieran in the future (hopefully we'll have at least one other child by then). A couple of days after we had Kieran I told DH that I already know that I wanted another child (though in a few years time).

So I hope things have progressed more for you, who knows, you might be in labour right now or already have your little boy. I hope to hear from you soon... good luck, not much time left now!!

Hi, hope you have had a good week with your DH and Kieran!

I am still pregnant, 3days overdue now! I have tried everything to kick-start labour but nothing has worked! Feeling a bit crappy as i hoped i would be holding my baby by now but hes being stubborn and making me wait lol! Being overdue is horrible especially when people who are due after you have their babies and you just think i should be holding my baby. If i'm still pregnant by tuesday, which i'm suspecting i will be because nothing is working lol! I will be having a sweep then, so please keep your FXs for me!

Doing things like the easter egg hunt which are cheap!! is great when your children are a certain age, i love seeing there faces light up with excitement. I haven't done alot this week because i didn't want to be to far from home if the baby decided to make an appearance. Back to school on tuesday over here so hopefully my LO decides to come!

Have you done anything nice this week? x

Sorry to hear your still pregnant and that your feeling frustrated that he's not here yet. I've got my FXed that your sweep works.. your baby has got to come this week!

My weekend has been alright. We got some bad news on Friday, my Mom's best friend passed away. She had been fighting cancer for the last 2 years and in the last few months we knew that the cancer was not able to be cured so she was very sick and bedridden. My mom has been there for her for the last few months, going over everyday before she went to work to make her breakfast. So although we knew it was going to happen it was still very shocking when it did. So this weekend I've just been there for my mom. I feel bad for her family because my mom's friend has children my age, and for me to think of losing my mother would be sooooo horrible, so I feel her for her family. Anyways, we will be going to a funeral this week :(

DH goes back to work tomorrow, so I guess i've got to get back into a routine again with the baby on my own. Its so much easier when he's here because if the baby is awake and happy then DH can watch him while I get stuff done or shower.

Well it's getting late here, i'm trying to stay up until the baby wakes so we can do our late night feeding, i'm hoping he wakes soon, it's almost midnight now. Night.

Oh and here are a couple new pics of Kieran, he'll be a month old this week!

Attachments

• Crying.jpg
    Crying.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Milk Drunk.jpg
    Milk Drunk.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Swing.jpg
    Swing.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2
I'm hoping your in labour or your little boy has arrived, either that or your busy... but hoping he's here! Can't wait to hear from you again! Good luck hun!:hugs:

Hi, Sorry I've not updated but I had my little boy on sunday 15th!! 4days late! He arrived at 2.56am, I was in labour for 4hrs and only had gas and air as it was to late for anything else when i arrived at the hospital, he is gorgeous and weighed 7lb9oz.
046.jpg

Your little boy is gorgeous, he has changed so much since the last photo!! x

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is adorable, so happy for you :happydance:

Glad you had a nice quick labour too and what a great weight he is! What name did you pick for him in the end?

I'd love to chat more but i"m typing one handed while holding the baby in the other so its taking forever to type lol. I hope your first week is going well :)

Thank you!! We called him Jayden.

It was good to have such a quick labour but was hard going because i didn't have a break between contractions because they kept coming quick and fast one on top of another! I only had the gas and air for around 20mins before he was born but luckily i coped well lol!

He is 5days old now and has already changed so much!! My girls absolutely love him to bits.

I hope your ok and Kieran is doing well? x

Aww Jayden, what a nice name :)

I'm so glad you got to have the birth you wanted, compared to the fact that it was almost a c-section if he hadn't have turned head down. Sorry that it was hard going but at least it went quickly.

I was surprised how fast my labour went, it was about 6 and a half hours, so if I felt that was fast then your 4 hours must have gone really fast.

Right now i'm watching Kieran on his playmat doing some tummy time. He loves being on his tummy and almost everytime after his feeding he falls asleep on his tummy while resting on my shoulder/chest. I don't but him to bed on his tummy even though he loves it.

Well I hope your all coping well, how many days were you in the hospital? Hows recovery going... did you get any tears or have any other issues like I did? (My bladder is doing much better and I think i've got most of the control back, thankfully).

Yes i am so glad i didn't end up having a c-section, even though being overdue was making me mega impatient, he was definately worth waiting for.

The 4hrs went really fast especially as i was only at hospital for an hour and a half before Jayden was born lol!

That is so cute! I bet Kieran is growing up so fast now, the time goes way to quick! If he likes being on his tummy he will pobably be a crawler lol. I'm loving having a baby again although i am mega tired at the moment, looking at my girls makes me wonder where the time has gone though as they have both grown up so fast!!

I had Jayden just before 3am and left the hospital at 12.30pm so was only there a matter of hours after birth! Glad your recovering well, pregnancy and birth can have quite dramatic affects on us! I am still healing but definately more comfortable than i was, no other issues yet FXs!

I hope you are well and enjoyed your weekend x

Wow only in the hospital for a few hours!! So lucky. I was in for 4 days!! lol How are your nights going with the baby, how often does he wake and need to be fed? Kieran is now feeding about every 3-4 hours, so we are getting up once or twice a night.

So monday was my Birthday and we had my BIL and SIN over for some nice lunch. DH made us pasta with chicken and veggies :) How did your daughters birthday go, it was the 17th I think?

So Kieran is starting to smile!!! Its so adorable, he usually smiles when we are changing him, I think it's because he is much closer to our faces and I always talk lots to him when i'm changing him. He only really smiles when he's clean and fed, so when he is really happy lol. So i'm sure soon he'll be smiling all the time, I can't wait.

Have you had any difficult nights yet? On Monday morning Kieran was awake from 1am - 5:30am!! Then barely slept all day, so by that night we were exhausted... he was very colicy and we were not sure why. That was the hardest days so far... good thing it was DH's day off so he was able to help me out, you definitely need to take a break after awhile because the screaming gets to you after awhile. I'm glad to say that he seems to be back to normal, I hope we don't have another one of those nights. My mom said he was getting me back after I kept my mom awake on the night I was born, since I was born at 2am, and Kieran had me awake all night on my birthday haha.

Well I hope things are going well, talk to you soon.

Over here they let you out of hospital straight away if there are no problems, i was sort of glad they let me home so soon as i have the girls at home and i wanted them to meet their brother asap! How come you had to stay in the hospital for 4days? We normally go to bed late about 11.30 after his last feed and then he wakes up once in the early hours and then again at around 5.30-6ish, which if it is a school day i will normally be up after to get the girls ready. I'm glad feeding is going well for you now.

Happy belated birthday, I hope you had a great day and got some nice prezzies!! Yes my daughters birthday was the 17th, she had a great day and is very happy with all her presents, we took her out for tea as well, it was also nice that Jayden arrived before her birthday.

Are that is so cute, i love it when babies smile!! I bet you have got lots of lovely pics now. Its nice to know that your LOs are happy isn't it!!

We had a bad night when Jayden was 5days old, he just wouldn't sleep at all for some reason and i got about 2hrs sleep so that was hard but luckily hes slept well since and FXs he carries on sleeping well as i am so busy lol! I hope Kieran has carried on sleeping well?

Gosh! I still have an essay to write and have done practically no studying! I will really have to crack on with it but its not easy having 2 children and a newborn when i have so much to do plus i have to help my daughter with her homework so i am just not finding time. Keep your FXs that i finish and some how manage to pass lol!!

I hope your ok and are having a good weekend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->