I have no clue now if af will come tomorrow or in another 9!days or anywhere in between 😩 Ran out of opks so don't no where I am!

Oh no that must be so frustrating, did you have ovulation symptoms recently to think you might have ovulated later than you think?

Temp rise, I had the worst night sleep couldn't get to sleep until the early hours and when I did kept waking up, I had a intense pain on my left side for a couple of seconds during the night, but I did eventually get a solid 3 hours sleep at least before my son woke me. Luckily he wakes around the same time every morning. Hoping temps still high tomorrow.

I am absolutely shattered today.

Glad you got a temp rise that's good right?
Yeah on cd30 I had really strong cramps and ewcm do I've adjusted my ticker just incase. Would of been due af today otherwise. So we shall see. I don't think soy worked for me 😳

My first cycle on soy was 75 days the second 30 and this time who knows as even if I've ovulated I won't know how long my lp will be last cycle it was 9 days. So ther s still hope next cycle will be be better for you.

Yeah a temp rise is good, just need 2 more to see if I ovulated and get crosshairs.

I hope so, oh isn't well today so not sure we will get BD in but I think we have pretty good coverage.

Fingers crossed for a good lp and a bfp, hopefully I did ovulate and am only 2 days behind you and hope my lp is longer than 9 days.

Soy seems to be really working for you nat!! I'm so pleased!

Andre I really hope af stays away! Or atleast for longer!

Af still isn't here
Bfn on a test so I must have ovulated later fx we covered it enough.

It does seem to have helped me a lot especially since I've spent 3 years not ovulating, I just hope I get my crosshairs tomorrow and my temp is up x

Fingers crossed neither of you get af :)

Maybe you could try upping the amount you take and what days you take it?

I'm having stabbing pains from both sides where I think my ovarys would be it seems to be taking turns either side and cramps, I don't usually get this.

Down a touch yesterday 36.46 today 36.41, the cramps are getting worse I feel like I'm going to get af and I'm super emotional. This is so strange. Obviously I know it's too early for symptoms but it's still not normal for me but I've found my symptoms following ovulation differ every time it was something I noticed in the 3 cycles ttc my son.

Soy defiantly is like a miracle for me I've went from no ovulation at all to ovulating at cd 21 and then cd 17. Now hopefully my lp is longer than 9 days. If my af was to show after 9 days my af would be due on the 30th that would only give me a 26 day cycle so we'll see I will probably test on Monday at 8dpo.

Wooo glad soy is working for you Nat! Hopefully you get your BFP this cycle- fingers crossed!

Thank you I'm feeling positive about this cycle, maybe it's because I'm already symptom spotting lol

Last cycle I had a bad stomach for a few days from 3dpo today I have a stuffy but funny nose and seriously tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->