<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Oh my word...OH and I have two nights out lined up and two babysitters to accommodate :happydance: Since Cara was born, we've had two hours together away from her. We are going for a meal on the 14th and then to a wedding reception on the 17th March. OMG!!!!! I bet all we do is talk about Cara :blush:

ah thats fab sounds lovely! even if you do talk about Cara, shes both of your lives which bonds your love more :)
my dad said hed look after James here for a few hours one night soon, might take him up on that....

Scary! Flesh eating bacteria at our beaches...guess I won't be going into the sea any time soon

https://m.iol.co.za/article/view/s/81/a/172682

I think I'm going to be realistic and take back that big fat novel I got from the library the other day that I still haven't started yet because I'm really into my Italian novel, which is also fat (593 pages, wouldn't want that as a blood reading :shock:) and I read Italian slower than English and French so I think I should be mature about this and go back for the library book when I've finished Il Giardino dei Segreti

you really are intelligent! i wish i could read italian, or for that matter another language!

I'm not at all! Languages you just need to relax and nibble at them like a bowl of popcorn and eventually if you eat enough you'll get full up :munch: And I do live in France and am married to a froggy, kind of helps with the French :fool:

Oh my word...OH and I have two nights out lined up and two babysitters to accommodate :happydance: Since Cara was born, we've had two hours together away from her. We are going for a meal on the 14th and then to a wedding reception on the 17th March. OMG!!!!! I bet all we do is talk about Cara :blush:

Bet itll be nice to have some couple time together as grownups instead of parents. DH and I are going out for a meal for our anniversary. My parents offered to babysit and pay for the meal as a present :thumbup: it'll be our first time together away from Lyra, I bet we talk about her the whole time too.

We've got to get a babysitter for our anniversary too, 12th March so we can go out for a meal somewhere together

In 15 mins I do my bloods then will go to bed with a hot water bottle and Italian book :cloud9:

Random post that was

Done my bloods early actually because I want to go to cosyland now, 105 so they're fine.

Nighty night all xxxxx:kiss: Sweet snowy dreams!

Hope you feel better soon Sarachka, and good luck not having breakfast April :hugs:

xxx

Scary! Flesh eating bacteria at our beaches...guess I won't be going into the sea any time soon

https://m.iol.co.za/article/view/s/81/a/172682
https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a384/themarbleintheoatmeal/smilies/sick0020.gif

I think I'm going to be realistic and take back that big fat novel I got from the library the other day that I still haven't started yet because I'm really into my Italian novel, which is also fat (593 pages, wouldn't want that as a blood reading :shock:) and I read Italian slower than English and French so I think I should be mature about this and go back for the library book when I've finished Il Giardino dei Segreti

you really are intelligent! i wish i could read italian, or for that matter another language!

I'm not at all! Languages you just need to relax and nibble at them like a bowl of popcorn and eventually if you eat enough you'll get full up :munch: And I do live in France and am married to a froggy, kind of helps with the French :fool:

but then if i eat too much il throw up and have verbal diarrhoea? :haha:

well im off for a longgggg soak in my bath, with my book that i still havent finished as being a mum of 3 is busy busy busy x

i like saying that mum of 3 :cloud9: i have a son! haha never gets old!

Bet itll be nice to have some couple time together as grownups instead of parents. DH and I are going out for a meal for our anniversary. My parents offered to babysit and pay for the meal as a present :thumbup: it'll be our first time together away from Lyra, I bet we talk about her the whole time too.

Yes, we are looking forward to it very much!

Oooo, you and DH going somewhere fancy for your meal? When is your anniversary?

We will have been married 10 years this year and we'd always planned to return to Mauritius on our 10th anniversary....guess not though :haha:

Yes, we are looking forward to it very much!

Oooo, you and DH going somewhere fancy for your meal? When is your anniversary?

We will have been married 10 years this year and we'd always planned to return to Mauritius on our 10th anniversary....guess not though :haha:

We haven't decided where to go yet. Maybe to the coast somewhere as there's lots of nice restaurants round there where all the Londoners have their second homes. Our anniversary is the 29th February, we will have been married four years. When we first talked about ttc we thought we'd start around now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->