<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Tori has bruised me :shock: There's a spot right at the top of my uterus that has been sensitive for a couple of days and in the bath you can see a faint bruise spreading. I bruise very easily and they hang around for ages but the boys never did that!

I've almost finished the one from last big square for Henry's pale green and white blanket

im thinking i might stuff my face tonight considering i cant eat anything until bout 1pm tomorrow :(

oh dear Trin, and my mum said boys were more vicious i disagree lol

Tori has bruised me :shock: There's a spot right at the top of my uterus that has been sensitive for a couple of days and in the bath you can see a faint bruise spreading. I bruise very easily and they hang around for ages but the boys never did that!

Hollypop did that to me!!

Yeah snow is hard work, it's like walking in sand! Bet my legs ache in the morning after my snow walking too- I did some really steep hills so I'll probably suffer for it tomorrow :fool:

April I've had a decent weekend I suppose considering I am so poor had fun with the girls and some other friends came today for the football. They've just gone and Adam is coming with the key and for some stuff I have started to gather for him. Hope it goes ok. The weekends go so fast when you work don't they. It's a bit sad. I'm hoping to go to Amsterdam in March another reason I'm so skint! I waffle...

Hope you're not too achey :hugs: seems you had fun regardless :)

Yeah snow is hard work, it's like walking in sand! Bet my legs ache in the morning after my snow walking too- I did some really steep hills so I'll probably suffer for it tomorrow :fool:

i love walking in snow, its a great work out without really knowing it!

April I've had a decent weekend I suppose considering I am so poor had fun with the girls and some other friends came today for the football. They've just gone and Adam is coming with the key and for some stuff I have started to gather for him. Hope it goes ok. The weekends go so fast when you work don't they. It's a bit sad. I'm hoping to go to Amsterdam in March another reason I'm so skint! I waffle...

Hope you're not too achey :hugs: seems you had fun regardless :)

sounds like a fab weekend! its nice to have friends over, weekends go faster even when you dont work lol not enough days not waking up to an alarm and school run! hope it goes well with Adam :hugs:
p.s i really want to go to Amsterdam!

I think I'm going to be realistic and take back that big fat novel I got from the library the other day that I still haven't started yet because I'm really into my Italian novel, which is also fat (593 pages, wouldn't want that as a blood reading :shock:) and I read Italian slower than English and French so I think I should be mature about this and go back for the library book when I've finished Il Giardino dei Segreti

Oh my word...OH and I have two nights out lined up and two babysitters to accommodate :happydance: Since Cara was born, we've had two hours together away from her. We are going for a meal on the 14th and then to a wedding reception on the 17th March. OMG!!!!! I bet all we do is talk about Cara :blush:

I think I'm going to be realistic and take back that big fat novel I got from the library the other day that I still haven't started yet because I'm really into my Italian novel, which is also fat (593 pages, wouldn't want that as a blood reading :shock:) and I read Italian slower than English and French so I think I should be mature about this and go back for the library book when I've finished Il Giardino dei Segreti

you really are intelligent! i wish i could read italian, or for that matter another language!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->