<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Oh my word...OH and I have two nights out lined up and two babysitters to accommodate :happydance: Since Cara was born, we've had two hours together away from her. We are going for a meal on the 14th and then to a wedding reception on the 17th March. OMG!!!!! I bet all we do is talk about Cara :blush:

Bet itll be nice to have some couple time together as grownups instead of parents. DH and I are going out for a meal for our anniversary. My parents offered to babysit and pay for the meal as a present :thumbup: it'll be our first time together away from Lyra, I bet we talk about her the whole time too.

Yes, we are looking forward to it very much!

Oooo, you and DH going somewhere fancy for your meal? When is your anniversary?

We will have been married 10 years this year and we'd always planned to return to Mauritius on our 10th anniversary....guess not though :haha:

We haven't decided where to go yet. Maybe to the coast somewhere as there's lots of nice restaurants round there where all the Londoners have their second homes. Our anniversary is the 29th February, we will have been married four years. When we first talked about ttc we thought we'd start around now.

Well, you were right..only it's for your second :thumbup:
Oh I'd LOVE to live by the sea...I think that's my retirement dream :cloud9: *suddenly feels very :jo:*

Oh my word...OH and I have two nights out lined up and two babysitters to accommodate :happydance: Since Cara was born, we've had two hours together away from her. We are going for a meal on the 14th and then to a wedding reception on the 17th March. OMG!!!!! I bet all we do is talk about Cara :blush:

Bet itll be nice to have some couple time together as grownups instead of parents. DH and I are going out for a meal for our anniversary. My parents offered to babysit and pay for the meal as a present :thumbup: it'll be our first time together away from Lyra, I bet we talk about her the whole time too.

Yes, we are looking forward to it very much!

Oooo, you and DH going somewhere fancy for your meal? When is your anniversary?

We will have been married 10 years this year and we'd always planned to return to Mauritius on our 10th anniversary....guess not though :haha:

We haven't decided where to go yet. Maybe to the coast somewhere as there's lots of nice restaurants round there where all the Londoners have their second homes. Our anniversary is the 29th February, we will have been married four years. When we first talked about ttc we thought we'd start around now.

Well, you were right..only it's for your second :thumbup:
Oh I'd LOVE to live by the sea...I think that's my retirement dream :cloud9: *suddenly feels very :jo:*

Haha yes you're right.

I love living so close to the sea, although in the summer it's a bit of a nightmare with the traffic. I love a wintery walk along the beach though.

Well it's good night from me my lovelies :kiss:

(Been looking for a buggy tonight..anyone any suggestions, looking at Maclaren techno XTs but not sure)

Hi girls! Sorry for my absence... had a busy weekend and haven't had much time to be on the computer. I have been trying to catch up here and there on my phone and I try to leave the thread open so I can try to keep up.

Anyhow, Rhyko and I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. Rhyko had his 4 month appointment (two weeks late due to the snow we had two weeks ago) and I (finally!) had a postpartum exam!

The doctor looked Rhyko over top to bottom, evaluated him and and measured him and said he's totally all caught up to his age and is a typical 4 month old baby in all aspects - not a 7 week preemie! :dance:

And she said my girls parts look totally fine and normal and all is good. :thumbup:

It finally happened..... I peed my pants :dohh: I started choking bc I had horrible acid reflux and I kept coughing so hard that I peed..... Not fun but at least we had just come home from the party so no one was around except DH.

I'm really worried about Angels cough, she's really coughing and it sounds really whoopy :(

Ughh my phone took 30mins to load the page this morning!

Morning :coffee:

GOOD NEWS- fasting bloods perfect, weight UP to 49.8kg! :wohoo: Ok it's only up from 49.7 but up is up and this is my last week at under 50kg, just you wait and see!!

Done a page of 'b' word Russian puzzles over tea and toast- I love that brother is like 'brat' :haha:

You all sleep well?

Good luck for your scan April!!

Right off to be constructive rather than spamming you all out!

Happy Mondays :flower:

Monday Monday...

:coffee: :coffee:

You would have all been so proud of me with Adam last night. I didn't touch him, I got my key back and he took some stuff! :smug: I am especially :smug: about not :sex: him. However he's asked me if I want to be friends with benefits starting tonight :shock:. Needless to say with :af: as an excuse I am ok :thumbup:

Morning all

Monday morning and I'm at work...how unusual! But I have 2 new patients today so I couldn't take the day off.

DH has to phone his boss today and ask for a raise. We're really battling and I found his payslips from 2 years ago and he's now earning R60 a month more than he was then (about 5 pounds!!!) SO things really have to change. He's even talking about changing his profession if he can't earn more. It's all very stressful, but electricity has gone up a whopping 66% and food and petrol have increased dramatically so it has to be done

There's my long story!!!

Now to catch up :coffee:

GOOD NEWS- fasting bloods perfect, weight UP to 49.8kg! :wohoo: Ok it's only up from 49.7 but up is up and this is my last week at under 50kg, just you wait and see!!

Done a page of 'b' word Russian puzzles over tea and toast- I love that brother is like 'brat' :haha:

You all sleep well?

Well done on weight B :thumbup: I'm feeling pretty :smug: about weight too - only put on 0.4 kg since 30 weeks so total is 4.4kg (I went up to 4.7kg but lost that - somehow eating creamy potato bake, cassata and cherry coke this weekend :wacko: Figure that one out!!!)

I'm really worried about Angels cough, she's really coughing and it sounds really whoopy :(

Sorry Angel :hugs: Is the air dry? Obviously cold but cold dry air normally causes that. Try some honey and hot water to soothe it a bit

You all sleep well?

Well done on weight B :thumbup: I'm feeling pretty :smug: about weight too - only put on 0.4 kg since 30 weeks so total is 4.4kg (I went up to 4.7kg but lost that - somehow eating creamy potato bake, cassata and cherry coke this weekend :wacko: Figure that one out!!!)

Thanks Trin.:hugs: Plus I had a long walk yesterday and did 2 poos so I probably would have been up to 50kgs without that!!:haha: Well done on your weight too, I guess because you're still working hard you're burning off the coke and cake

Well done B!
Goodluck Trin with DH and work, airs not really dry but i did allow her to play in the snow yesterday not sure if that made it worse :shrug: she was well wrapped up but now i feel bad, shes ok this morning, i give honey and lemon with warm water all the time its lush lol :thumbup:
well done Jaynie for staying strong :)
Thanks B and Trin, im starving already, mainly cos i want a cup of tea and a bacon sarnie! Today is AF do you think they will know through the scan? awkward lol

I'm very hungry today after my long walk yesterday. I keep having to have food but it's quite difficult keeping it low blood sugar food. There's some fish soup in the fridge, a bit pungent at 10am but needs must!!

Well done Jaynie at not having a pity shag with Adam :thumbup: Been there, done that, it doesn't change anything!

Tomorrow begins my last week of 2nd tri and then I go to big school next week :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->