<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Right, back to work! Lying on the sofa in front of the fire and knitting :rofl: Might request hairbrushing from Holly too :haha:

Morning ladies,

Nothing to brighten a Monday morning like looking out on a snowy wonderland. We are lucky that we have the field at the back since that's all still perfect snow as no ones walked on it. And that is what I see out of my bedroom window when I get up :cloud9:

Good luck with your scan April.

B well done on your bloods and weight gain.

Trin busy as always. Will you be working right up until Tori's birth?

Crunch :wave: miss you, Lauren must be keeping you busy.

Hayley any more interviews this week?

Lyra had a terrible night. Ended up getting into bed with me at half 3 after the fifth time we had been up with her. We just can't seem to get her sleep right. She won't go down until about 930-1030pm and then she wakes for a feed between 4 and 5, sleeps, feeds again at 7ish and then wakes for the day around 830. She has a couple of naps during the day but they are short. We've tried to get her to go down earlier at night but she just wakes and wants to play. It's getting exhausting because we just have no evening at all. She's also got really clingy during the day.

We tried the family christening gown on her yesterday, it's made from my granny's wedding dress and my brother and I both wore it for our christenings. I didn't think it was going to fit Lyra, as I was only 2 months old when I was christened but it just fits :happydance: hopefully it'll still fit next month, we are going to buy a backup just in case. I'm looking up designs for christening cupcakes today. I'm making her big cake but I want to make some small cakes too. I'm thinking something along the lines of a French fancy type of thing :-k

Have happy Mondays all :flower:

i only want 2 having said that if nxt ones aot easier i might chance a 3rd LOL

Morning essie

Nap times for us is always hard, over the weekend Lauren missed a nap and my god did we all know about it ! She just screams ....

She has 3 a day but tends to catnap - its generally 1 hour after she has eaten. Her last feed is done in the dark in her room and we have Ewan the dream sheep ( ha ha ) going
Do you do the whole bath boob bed thing ???? Xxxxx

Morning essie

Nap times for us is always hard, over the weekend Lauren missed a nap and my god did we all know about it ! She just screams ....

She has 3 a day but tends to catnap - its generally 1 hour after she has eaten. Her last feed is done in the dark in her room and we have Ewan the dream sheep ( ha ha ) going

We do bath boob bed, and she will sleep for about 15-20mins then want fed again, then be wide awake, then take a tiny feed and go back to sleep. And then repeat the process over and over again, til eventually about 10ish she will go down and (most nights) sleep through til 4/5ish.

People have suggested controlled crying or crying it out but I don't have the heart for it. And she won't stop until shes fed anyway. It's not so bad at the moment because I can sleep after DH goes to work but in a few weeks I'm back at work :wacko:

Morning essie

We do bath boob bed, and she will sleep for about 15-20mins then want fed again, then be wide awake, then take a tiny feed and go back to sleep. And then repeat the process over and over again, til eventually about 10ish she will go down and (most nights) sleep through til 4/5ish.

People have suggested controlled crying or crying it out but I don't have the heart for it. And she won't stop until shes fed anyway. It's not so bad at the moment because I can sleep after DH goes to work but in a few weeks I'm back at work :wacko:

The sleep aid (the sheep ) has been good for us but generally Lauren wakes herself up by rubbing her eyes .... So not sure that would help and I know where you are coming from on the cc.

Do you give Lyra a bottle at all ? Perhaps some water for when she wakes the first time ? .... Not sure if that would help .... Forgive me I am just rambling through my brain for suggestions lol

Morning essie

NEVER miss a nap lol, babies dont seem to like that, James wakes at 8ish and hell have to have a nap on the way back from school run at about 9 we get home at about half 9 hell nap at 10 30 then hell have a play nap at 12 til 2 30 then go to get kiddies from school and nap on way home from school 3 40 til 4 30 then another nap at 5 30 til 6 then bed at 8 30 he loves his sleep and if he misses a nap he hates it and grizzles for the day, i have to change his morning a bit for when i give him breakfasts etc :)

Morning essie

i know what you mean i couldnt leave James to cry, he even has a fake cough he does if i leave him without attention haha iv made a rod for my own back really lol

just thought id butt in there sorry
i hope Lyra sleeps for you more tonight :hugs:
thankyou all for your well wishes im on my way to leave in a minute

Ughh my phone took 30mins to load the page this morning!

Morning :coffee:

GOOD NEWS- fasting bloods perfect, weight UP to 49.8kg! :wohoo: Ok it's only up from 49.7 but up is up and this is my last week at under 50kg, just you wait and see!!

Done a page of 'b' word Russian puzzles over tea and toast- I love that brother is like 'brat' :haha:

You all sleep well?

Well done on weight B :thumbup: I'm feeling pretty :smug: about weight too - only put on 0.4 kg since 30 weeks so total is 4.4kg (I went up to 4.7kg but lost that - somehow eating creamy potato bake, cassata and cherry coke this weekend :wacko: Figure that one out!!!)

Thanks Trin.:hugs: Plus I had a long walk yesterday and did 2 poos so I probably would have been up to 50kgs without that!!:haha: Well done on your weight too, I guess because you're still working hard you're burning off the coke and cake

I suppose so. Also, my portions have not been big and obviously the body burns lots of calories while making a whole new person. Still, I must focus on getting better nutrients in this week

:haha: For an earth mother you do eat naughty things. tee hee

I know :blush: Luna is far better than I am

Right, back to work! Lying on the sofa in front of the fire and knitting :rofl: Might request hairbrushing from Holly too :haha:

Omg how old will Lauren be when I can force her to brush my hair ????

I started her young, but her concentration and coordination is still in the early stages- I can get about 5 minutes of pleasure but have to beware of being bashed rather than brushed:haha: So another year or so before the first training sessions for Lauren I'd say:thumbup:

I would just let Holly cry and go out and do some gardening so I wasn't tempted to fiddle with her :shrug: She soon shut up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->