<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

it is good news that its obviously nothing major! i think they are going to check my bowels next! not looking forward to that one! maybe i have onset of IBS?

April I do think it sounds very much like IBS. I suffered from that for years starting in 2004 and so much of it is tied up with anxiety - which would fit your symptoms too. There's cOlpermin you can get OTC which is peppermint oil and they are supposed to help. They helped me and If nothig else your bowel movements smell all minty!!

April I do think it sounds very much like IBS. I suffered from that for years starting in 2004 and so much of it is tied up with anxiety - which would fit your symptoms too. There's cOlpermin you can get OTC which is peppermint oil and they are supposed to help. They helped me and If nothig else your bowel movements smell all minty!!

i did think it could be due to anxiety etc, if it wasnt my gallbladder which it isnt, il see if i can get those thanks Sarah il look forward to minty poo :)

I have colitis and the pain from that is intense. IBS also have a lot of pain involved and stress is a trigger for it. I would get a colonoscopy and see if that is what you have.

I have colitis and the pain from that is intense. IBS also have a lot of pain involved and stress is a trigger for it. I would get a colonoscopy and see if that is what you have.

eekk a colonoscopy :shock:

my period pain is excruciating today :( i just want to lie down and eat....

LOL yes a colonoscopy will tell you which stomach disorder you have. I have to go for one after the babies are born just to check on the colitis.

HAH that part is not the bad part. It's the prep and that medication you have to take to make you poop all day lol!!!!!!!

April it was when they suggested a colposcopy that I just accepted that it was IBS and unlikely to be anything worse as all other tests had come back negative lol. I didn't need a camera up my arse to know that I had IBS caused by anxiety.

Talking of meds that make u poop all day - I'm considering asking for an enema when I'm in the early stages of labour and get to the hospital. Just to make sure I don't poop on the bed during the pushing!!

Right, back to work! Lying on the sofa in front of the fire and knitting :rofl: Might request hairbrushing from Holly too :haha:

Omg how old will Lauren be when I can force her to brush my hair ????

I started her young, but her concentration and coordination is still in the early stages- I can get about 5 minutes of pleasure but have to beware of being bashed rather than brushed:haha: So another year or so before the first training sessions for Lauren I'd say:thumbup:

beware of toilet brushes too! :haha:

Wish I didn't need to get a colonoscopy but with colitis u need to get them every couple of years.

Talking of meds that make u poop all day - I'm considering asking for an enema when I'm in the early stages of labour and get to the hospital. Just to make sure I don't poop on the bed during the pushing!!

My body naturally did that anyway ! I couldn't get off the loo for about an hour ...not sure they do enema's anymore ? My hospital does not offer them.

Right, back to work! Lying on the sofa in front of the fire and knitting :rofl: Might request hairbrushing from Holly too :haha:

Omg how old will Lauren be when I can force her to brush my hair ????

I started her young, but her concentration and coordination is still in the early stages- I can get about 5 minutes of pleasure but have to beware of being bashed rather than brushed:haha: So another year or so before the first training sessions for Lauren I'd say:thumbup:

beware of toilet brushes too! :haha:

Oh my !!!! Training begins tonight with Lauren being shown the brush .... Hope she does not think I am taking the piss as she is a baldy !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->