<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Ughh my phone took 30mins to load the page this morning!

Morning :coffee:

GOOD NEWS- fasting bloods perfect, weight UP to 49.8kg! :wohoo: Ok it's only up from 49.7 but up is up and this is my last week at under 50kg, just you wait and see!!

Done a page of 'b' word Russian puzzles over tea and toast- I love that brother is like 'brat' :haha:

You all sleep well?

Well done on weight B :thumbup: I'm feeling pretty :smug: about weight too - only put on 0.4 kg since 30 weeks so total is 4.4kg (I went up to 4.7kg but lost that - somehow eating creamy potato bake, cassata and cherry coke this weekend :wacko: Figure that one out!!!)

Thanks Trin.:hugs: Plus I had a long walk yesterday and did 2 poos so I probably would have been up to 50kgs without that!!:haha: Well done on your weight too, I guess because you're still working hard you're burning off the coke and cake

I suppose so. Also, my portions have not been big and obviously the body burns lots of calories while making a whole new person. Still, I must focus on getting better nutrients in this week

Morning all !!!

Fish soup for breakie ....... Intresting

Hope all is well, good luck today April x

Ohhh Trin, if not to nosey lol ... Did you always know you wanted 4 children ? X

I could actually eat M******** before I go swimming-I can't remember if you can get them in France or not though!! I'll have a look at the shop later!

Ohhh Trin, if not to nosey lol ... Did you always know you wanted 4 children ? X

Too nosey! :haha: After cm and bd and all the other things :rofl:

No, I wanted 3 so Tarq was my last. Then I started delivering the babies and I wanted to do it just one more time. I am SO looking forward to this birth. It's like returning somewhere you've visited before, but this time being the tour guide and knowing where all the beautiful spots are and what to look out for...that probably sounds weird but it's how I feel. My last journey into labour land

Morning all !!!

Fish soup for breakie ....... Intresting

Hope all is well, good luck today April x

Well it's not really brekkie. Brekkie was at 6am and was toast and bacon and fromage frais and tea. Then came the coffee and fibre cracker with cream cheese snacklet at 9am. Soooo hungry!!

I know you weren't asking me but I always knew I wanted 3 kids but I'm happy to settle for 2 in the light of GD and marrying someone who already has 2, things I couldn't predict!

Too nosey! :haha: After cm and bd and all the other things :rofl:

No, I wanted 3 so Tarq was my last. Then I started delivering the babies and I wanted to do it just one more time. I am SO looking forward to this birth. It's like returning somewhere you've visited before, but this time being the tour guide and knowing where all the beautiful spots are and what to look out for...that probably sounds weird but it's how I feel. My last journey into labour land

It gave you another shot at having a girl too!! This 'last pregnancy' business is surprisingly relevant to how I feel at the moment, I'm really clinging onto every moment of this pregnancy and savouring it and I'll savour the birth too and all the sleepless nights following! Actually maybe not all the sleepless nights:haha:

Just being 20 and wanting to find himself or some such thing. All well and good but tell me next time you are going to drop off the grid hey?! Anyway, he's coming over for the Super Bowl party today. First time meeting Leo :awww:

Oh Molly im soooo glad you found him:hugs:

And it just goes to figure that as soon as I moan to girls he is found... :dohh:

Thats because we are super dooper with our lucky powers dont you know:thumbup:

Caught up last night but had a banging head and fell asleep after nate about 7.30ish and feel loads better:happydance:

Loved loved loved all the snowy pics ladies and your children are adorable April you should be so proud :hugs:

What is everyone doing today its cold again hey:dohh:

Our bathroom is meant to be started today but no sign of workers as of yet:shrug:

Ughh my phone took 30mins to load the page this morning!

Morning :coffee:

GOOD NEWS- fasting bloods perfect, weight UP to 49.8kg! :wohoo: Ok it's only up from 49.7 but up is up and this is my last week at under 50kg, just you wait and see!!

Done a page of 'b' word Russian puzzles over tea and toast- I love that brother is like 'brat' :haha:

You all sleep well?

Well done on weight B :thumbup: I'm feeling pretty :smug: about weight too - only put on 0.4 kg since 30 weeks so total is 4.4kg (I went up to 4.7kg but lost that - somehow eating creamy potato bake, cassata and cherry coke this weekend :wacko: Figure that one out!!!)

Thanks Trin.:hugs: Plus I had a long walk yesterday and did 2 poos so I probably would have been up to 50kgs without that!!:haha: Well done on your weight too, I guess because you're still working hard you're burning off the coke and cake

I suppose so. Also, my portions have not been big and obviously the body burns lots of calories while making a whole new person. Still, I must focus on getting better nutrients in this week

:haha: For an earth mother you do eat naughty things. tee hee

Thanks ladies

Just something I have been thinking over the weekend. Few people have said to me If you have a boy next you will be done right ???
Not sure why I would be ???? I understand what they are saying but if I want to have 3, is that wrong somehow ???

I have 2 siblings, so does dh ....
I know when I am preggo again I will really saviour it like you both. Esp as I still feel slightly robbed/guilty of the last part of my pregnancy

I feel very deep for a Monday morning lol x

My fish soup is sooo good, don't mock it! And I have lashings of grated Emmenthal cheese in it. So warming and packed with calcium and trace carbs!!!

Hellooooooooooo everybody!

I am having a short type of maternity leave for a week and a half! Wooohoooo! So I'm going to get my big lump of lard out of bed go round to my friends for coffee then shopping later with other friends .....best plan ever! :thumbup: i have 6 friends with birthday in the next month or so so I'm planning on getting all their presents and wrapping them up ready to hand them over knowing that baby reed probably will put a hold on my shopping addiction for a few weeks! OCD much?!!!!!

Luna-fabulous news about rhyko and your lady parts! :haha:

April- iv already mentioned it on facebook but good luck again for today and keep your chin up! Just remember you could actually be getting somewhere today and getting the answers you deserve! And here's to hoping poor angel is feeling better shortly! There's lots of horrible coughs and things recently!

Addie- as regards to the peeing yourself situation I mentioned this to the midwife cos I will go for a big wee, rock backwards and forward attempting to make sure my bladder is empty and then il stand up and some more will just come out without my control! :blush: she says it's often baby pushing on bladder or blocking it with their head then moving it! I joke about it all the time to my mum,dave and daves mum!

Haha crunchie! I love the "I feel very deep this morning" :haha: I think 2 and 3 is a lovely number! Look at aprils gorgeous 3! Dunno why people would bother breaking their necks to get you to
Stop at 2 ?!?! :shrug: sometimes people just talk I swear without realising what they are actually saying!

Hellooooooooooo everybody else!

Getting really eager to meet baby reed! Even dave's mum suggested
Me and dave start sexing! Daves eyes lit up! Errrrr no thank
You! With me and my weak bladder I
Will probably end up weeing myself whilst attempting to be seductive :dohh:

Off to get ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members