<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Morning essie

Nap times for us is always hard, over the weekend Lauren missed a nap and my god did we all know about it ! She just screams ....

She has 3 a day but tends to catnap - its generally 1 hour after she has eaten. Her last feed is done in the dark in her room and we have Ewan the dream sheep ( ha ha ) going
Do you do the whole bath boob bed thing ???? Xxxxx

We do bath boob bed, and she will sleep for about 15-20mins then want fed again, then be wide awake, then take a tiny feed and go back to sleep. And then repeat the process over and over again, til eventually about 10ish she will go down and (most nights) sleep through til 4/5ish.

People have suggested controlled crying or crying it out but I don't have the heart for it. And she won't stop until shes fed anyway. It's not so bad at the moment because I can sleep after DH goes to work but in a few weeks I'm back at work :wacko:

The sleep aid (the sheep ) has been good for us but generally Lauren wakes herself up by rubbing her eyes .... So not sure that would help and I know where you are coming from on the cc.

Do you give Lyra a bottle at all ? Perhaps some water for when she wakes the first time ? .... Not sure if that would help .... Forgive me I am just rambling through my brain for suggestions lol

Thanks for the suggestions. Might have to look at the dream sheep. No bottle, we tried and tried and gave up. My own fault I think for starting too late. I feel like I've just made a rod for my own back.

Morning essie

Nap times for us is always hard, over the weekend Lauren missed a nap and my god did we all know about it ! She just screams ....

She has 3 a day but tends to catnap - its generally 1 hour after she has eaten. Her last feed is done in the dark in her room and we have Ewan the dream sheep ( ha ha ) going
Do you do the whole bath boob bed thing ???? Xxxxx

We do bath boob bed, and she will sleep for about 15-20mins then want fed again, then be wide awake, then take a tiny feed and go back to sleep. And then repeat the process over and over again, til eventually about 10ish she will go down and (most nights) sleep through til 4/5ish.

People have suggested controlled crying or crying it out but I don't have the heart for it. And she won't stop until shes fed anyway. It's not so bad at the moment because I can sleep after DH goes to work but in a few weeks I'm back at work :wacko:

i know what you mean i couldnt leave James to cry, he even has a fake cough he does if i leave him without attention haha iv made a rod for my own back really lol

Me too!

Wish me luck everyone! We are now going to open THE FINGER PAINTS that Holly got for Christmas :argh:

Nervoussssss its like they're going to say and there's its arms and its face! Hhaha

Essie what is she eating for dinner? Is she perhaps not satisfied and wanting more? Sophie will have her dinner about 5 and then it's bath bottle bed.

Hello ladies. Have called in sick today. My hip is killing me and I hardly slept over the weekend bc of the heartburn issues. I'll be making a doctors appointment later.

I'm still in bed. So lazy.

Essie what is she eating for dinner? Is she perhaps not satisfied and wanting more? Sophie will have her dinner about 5 and then it's bath bottle bed.

I did wonder this. She eats a little bit of whatever we eat, we have dinner around 6. She won't be spoon fed so it's a little more tricky. I'll have to try and think of more food to give her at tea time and try that.

Morning ladies,

Trin busy as always. Will you be working right up until Tori's birth?

Lyra had a terrible night. Ended up getting into bed with me at half 3 after the fifth time we had been up with her. We just can't seem to get her sleep right. She won't go down until about 930-1030pm and then she wakes for a feed between 4 and 5, sleeps, feeds again at 7ish and then wakes for the day around 830. She has a couple of naps during the day but they are short. We've tried to get her to go down earlier at night but she just wakes and wants to play. It's getting exhausting because we just have no evening at all. She's also got really clingy during the day.

Have happy Mondays all :flower:

I will be working til the end of Feb. She's due 8th March. My last mom is due 27th Feb...I SO hope she goes early- just not this Sunday because we have the photoshoot

My older boys were like this with sleep and it can be very exhausting. It's hard, but they are all individuals with their own needs etc

395671_10150655275939880_594719879_11224049_73909569_n.jpg

I loove having an organic cafe at work :cloud9:

Hello ladies. Have called in sick today. My hip is killing me and I hardly slept over the weekend bc of the heartburn issues. I'll be making a doctors appointment later.

I'm still in bed. So lazy.

Is the heartburn any better now? Hope a day off makes you feel better. On a day like this it's nicer to stay at home anyway.

Glad the scan went well April, what other tests are they going to do?

Hope your day of rest at home makes u feel better Sarah.
Trin hopefully ur DH boss listens to him and gives him a raise.
April glad everything is ok

I was half awake this morning and hear this truck like noise and was thinking about what it could be till I realized it was me snoring!!!!!!!!!!! I don't snore. I guess it's bc I have issues breathing now. Worries me a bit that I'll stop breathing in the night. I told DH to wake me if he hears me snoring from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->