<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

James and I are listening to some classical music hes very calm and just listening, not a peep for the last 20 minutes lol

Good morning all!

Beautiful posters Bethany! You're too clever by half!!

Trin..sorry for the everlasting voms :nope: Enjoy your lunch! (how odd to say those two things together:haha:)

April..how you feeling today?

Essie..have you decided what to do yet about your boss?

Sezi..i see you were up in the night, I'm guessing you've still got heartburn. Hope B's tablets help :thumbup:

Happy Tuesdays all :hugs:

morning Kit, im not too bad feel a bit faint, other than that and AF pains im ok thankyou :hugs:
how are you and Cara?

Oh dear, sorry you feel dodgy again :nope:

We are fine and dandy..I think. Cara is steadily going off drinking milk full stop and is puking a lot compared to usual. Not sure if she has a poorly tum or this is just another evolutionary step in her little life :shrug:

oh dear i hope Caras ok and not got a poorly tum, i hope shes better soon and hasnt actually gone off of milk :thumbup:

We are good, Lauren seems to be teething or have a cold this last week as we have had bouts of unconsable crying everyday ..... Yesterday was in Starbucks and everyone was just looking at us ..... Quick walk round the park and she feel asleep but it does make the day long.
Also weaning has not gone well since this started so that's why I think it may teeth, I will keep offering meals and see what happens

Xxxx

thoroughly modern millie is on brilliant childhood film! Julie Andrews

We are good, Lauren seems to be teething or have a cold this last week as we have had bouts of unconsable crying everyday ..... Yesterday was in Starbucks and everyone was just looking at us ..... Quick walk round the park and she feel asleep but it does make the day long.
Also weaning has not gone well since this started so that's why I think it may teeth, I will keep offering meals and see what happens

Xxxx

oh no :nope: i hope if its teethees then they come through soon for her (and you) and if its a cold i hope it passes asap! poor love!

I was a bit naughty last night :devil: I deliberately made my friend cringe :blush: For facebookers, this should make sense...

You know how you can see comments made by your friends on other people's status's even if they're not your friends? Well, I saw my friend had commented on one of her friend's status's regarding pictures of people's children on FB. More specifically how she does the nice thing and says nice things and coos etc only because it's the nice thing to do, not because she means it. She's only just finished "saying nice things and cooing" at Cara's last pic. I simply "liked" the comment as the person's profile is open so I could do this. I got a completely unrelated and random text from her straight away after this which I replied to normally of course. I could just about hear her curling up into a little cringy ball :haha: How naughty am I???? :thumbup:

Hey monkey

Read this and thought of you https://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204740904577196931457473816.html?mod=wsj_share_tweet

Hey thanks Crunch I really enjoyed reading this! I think I'm a bit of the French school of parenting! Given how I like to do my own thing alot and Holly has to adapt. My sister's always saying things like "oh it's a nightmare isn't it at her age, can't do anything for yourself' and I must confess I'm like "...er...no":shrug: My sis would get my mum to babysit when she went clothes shopping because she couldn't try clothes on without my niece screaming and having a tantrum in the changing room- whereas Holly and I have fun shopping together, and if she does scream I just tell her to stop screaming, I wouldn't stop what I was doing! Maybe that's French! Or neglect as Kit would call it :haha: :tease:

I was a bit naughty last night :devil: I deliberately made my friend cringe :blush: For facebookers, this should make sense...

You know how you can see comments made by your friends on other people's status's even if they're not your friends? Well, I saw my friend had commented on one of her friend's status's regarding pictures of people's children on FB. More specifically how she does the nice thing and says nice things and coos etc only because it's the nice thing to do, not because she means it. She's only just finished "saying nice things and cooing" at Cara's last pic. I simply "liked" the comment as the person's profile is open so I could do this. I got a completely unrelated and random text from her straight away after this which I replied to normally of course. I could just about hear her curling up into a little cringy ball :haha: How naughty am I???? :thumbup:

hahaha brilliant! just shows how 2 faced some people can be and they forget facebook shows all especially true colours! i would of done the same! haha

Yes Cassie, Holly did some lovely pictures! Some of them look like Nutella smeared on toast but there are a few where you can see some colour and form :awww: I'm giving one to my mum in a frame for her B'day as a present from Holly!

The trick is to remove the canvas or paper after about 2.4 seconds...then you get the Jackson Pollock look. Any longer than that and it's all thing-from-the-swamp :haha:

I did just that, for the first few anyway and then I let her get on with it since I was painting too. I was very careful to hide the pot of black paint from her from the start, and only give her red blue and yellow:haha: What an idea, putting black paint in a set of paints for a toddler:dohh:

Xxxx

Oh Crunch, I feel your pain. Cara had a few weeks there where nothing in the world was going right, so if she wasn't crying, she was moaning or doing this horrible noise to let you know she was unhappy. As you say...VERY long days. She seems in a considerably better mood this weekend (bet I've just jinxed it :dohh:)

Hope Lauren turns the frown upside down soon x

I don't understand this?

my mum finally text me back, she said my landlord (her work-partner/whatever else) said he had been over a few weeks ago about it and a few times last week! nice to know he is lying about it because i have only been out once last week and before that he has definitely NOT been over annoying

I haven't entirely read every post...but I think I got the gist :) happy Tuesday all x x esme is verrrrrry many and out of sorts we had Emma for 3days and she was deliberately loud which completely cocked up esme's naps :( so today I need to restore harmony...x

I don't understand this?

if you had facebook you would :winkwink:

I don't understand this?

Is one being slightly obtuse on this fine Tuesday morning? :)

Mmmmmmm...superfood shake for breakfast: banana, raw cocao, coconut oil, brazil nuts, goji berries, white mulberries and something else I can't remember :munch:

Kit Holly went off milk soon after I stopped breastfeeding :shrug: She didn't vom though, so maybe Cara has a tummy bug. The doc just told me to put grated cheese on her food instead

Good morning all!

Beautiful posters Bethany! You're too clever by half!!

Trin..sorry for the everlasting voms :nope: Enjoy your lunch! (how odd to say those two things together:haha:)

April..how you feeling today?

Essie..have you decided what to do yet about your boss?

Sezi..i see you were up in the night, I'm guessing you've still got heartburn. Hope B's tablets help :thumbup:

Happy Tuesdays all :hugs:

It is weird saying the 2 together but once the voms go I am starving! Getting some good healthy nutrition in with my super foods now...then I can eat roulade and mini sandwiches at the seminar :thumbup:

I don't understand this?

Is one being slightly obtuse on this fine Tuesday morning? :)

No no I genuinely don't get it!! A friend wrote nice things about a friend's baby, and she also sent you a text that you replied to...I don't see the naughtyness?:shrug:

I just had a yoghurt and clementine. Henry must be sick of yoghurts and clementines!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->