<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Thanks Trin-though I didn't get to bed until 1.30 am!! They took ages in the end but I wanted them totally done before today! Sort of thing I'd have trouble settling to finishing in the morning, I know what I'm like about things like that.:dohh:

Ooo thanks for re-posting essie- I will get round to a catch up after monkey feeding time at the zoo! They're really nice classy ones. I have a half made one to finish for his room, that pic has reminded me! I want the greeny coloured one for my studio!! And a red one for the hall but dh wouldn't let me I know :haha:

Thanks April! Well just to see if someone local wants a private English lesson or 10 !! To get some cash while I'm not officially teaching.:shrug: Probably won't catch a fish before the spring since people are hibernating but I'd like some cash to help fund my canvases and paint for an exhibition I'm preparing for the summer.

This is a weird feeling for me, I've been reproached all my life for lacking ambition and I suddenly feel full of the stuff!! Is it hormonal do you think? Have I started secreting that Oxywotsit stuff? I'll need injections to maintain it after the birth to get my exhibition finished and my half baked books written and illustrated :haha: Maybe it's the GD diet that does it? I'm substituting sugar with creativity :fool:

i reckon youve just reached a point in your life where youre at your happiest with everything and youre just enjoying every aspects of your talents, including the ability to teach young children English! and you just want to share it :) wish i had your enthusiasm!

To be honest April I think I'm just a bit sick of always 'half making things'! I want to scrap the 'half' bit :haha:

To be honest April I think I'm just a bit sick of always 'half making things'! I want to scrap the 'half' bit :haha:

im a bit like that at the moment but i think thats mainly because i have 3 children to run after now and i havent exactly been at top health lol but its mainly housework that gets half done! last night i decided not to hoover as i made the excuse it was a bit late to use the hoover, but really i was tired lol

Yep April. I'm looking for chewin gum now as I hear that helps. I just can't deal with the pain. I know labour will be more painful but at least it has a purpose and an end!! This is just torture.

This is a very fair point. It's not as though you having heartburn is a necessary part of baby's development or anything, it's just pain with no gain :shrug:

im a bit like that at the moment but i think thats mainly because i have 3 children to run after now and i havent exactly been at top health lol but its mainly housework that gets half done! last night i decided not to hoover as i made the excuse it was a bit late to use the hoover, but really i was tired lol

Housework? I do not know zis vord? :shrug:

Morning world

Off to see my lovely mummy today, that's about it so far

Good morning all!

Beautiful posters Bethany! You're too clever by half!!

Trin..sorry for the everlasting voms :nope: Enjoy your lunch! (how odd to say those two things together:haha:)

April..how you feeling today?

Essie..have you decided what to do yet about your boss?

Sezi..i see you were up in the night, I'm guessing you've still got heartburn. Hope B's tablets help :thumbup:

Happy Tuesdays all :hugs:

do you think it will look tacky if i paint my bathroom tiles? with real tile paint not just any paint lol

I've done our bathroom and the small loo and I did the bathroom with tile paint (2 coats) and it's okay (compared to the flowery beige things we had before :sick:) but does need doing properly at some point if we can ever afford to. I wouldn't have done it but the old tiles were actually distressingly gross!

The small loo I did a base coat with tile paint then used normal gloss (it's white with multicoloured tiles here and there now, it's jolly) and it looks better than the bathroom with tile paint but it's just a loo so not humid at all so I could get away with normal gloss, which is more opaque and shinier

Housework? I do not know zis vord? :shrug:

oh this is just my talent :winkwink:

Good morning all!

Trin..sorry for the everlasting voms :nope: Enjoy your lunch! (how odd to say those two things together:haha:)

Sezi..i see you were up in the night, I'm guessing you've still got heartburn. Hope B's tablets help :thumbup:

morning Kit, im not too bad feel a bit faint, other than that and AF pains im ok thankyou :hugs:
how are you and Cara?

do you think it will look tacky if i paint my bathroom tiles? with real tile paint not just any paint lol

I've done our bathroom and the small loo and I did the bathroom with tile paint (2 coats) and it's okay (compared to the flowery beige things we had before :sick:) but does need doing properly at some point if we can ever afford to. I wouldn't have done it but the old tiles were actually distressingly gross!

The small loo I did a base coat with tile paint then used normal gloss (it's white with multicoloured tiles here and there now, it's jolly) and it looks better than the bathroom with tile paint but it's just a loo so not humid at all so I could get away with normal gloss, which is more opaque and shinier

i think i will do it, im not going to be here for years and years so will not be replacing the tiles! i would if my landlord was a decent landlord lol

Good morning all!

morning Kit, im not too bad feel a bit faint, other than that and AF pains im ok thankyou :hugs:
how are you and Cara?

Oh dear, sorry you feel dodgy again :nope:

We are fine and dandy..I think. Cara is steadily going off drinking milk full stop and is puking a lot compared to usual. Not sure if she has a poorly tum or this is just another evolutionary step in her little life :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->