<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

iv just applied for housing never thought i would again but i really have no choice at the moment! my landlords an arsehole and has decided to ignore my attempts to contact him about my unsafe fuse box, aswell as my mother! annoying, just had enough of everything falling apart and not being able to replace it and then moving and losing money! il probably be here a few years still but thats ok! fingers crossed it works out otherwise im moving to Canada

That's crappy...the downside to a private landlord eh?

Kit I think you know me better than to have to ask if I've taken medication given to me lol

yes definitely Kit :/ but thought i could trust him, i would of stayed at my flat if i knew this is what it was going to be like, my mum promised wed go out more see each other all the time so i jumped at the chance of having a mum, well i just ended up picking up my little sister from school everyday after school, now im kinda stuck here lol sucker written on my head haha

Kit I think you know me better than to have to ask if I've taken medication given to me lol

Yes, a fair and valid point my dear :haha:

Obviously not having the desired effect just yet then.

Feel better :hugs:

yes definitely Kit :/ but thought i could trust him, i would of stayed at my flat if i knew this is what it was going to be like, my mum promised wed go out more see each other all the time so i jumped at the chance of having a mum, well i just ended up picking up my little sister from school everyday after school, now im kinda stuck here lol sucker written on my head haha

:hug:

No one posted all night. Unusual fOr us!

Ive been awake since 3am, awesome!!

Morning all!!!

I was up late finishing my posters last night so had a lie in until 7.30 when the boys all woke me up clomping around with their ginormous massive feet.

SARACHKA I'm posting you the Spasfon my Gyn and MW at the hospital plonk on my prescription for good measure everytime I see them- for cramps and heartburn during pregnancy, and I have 6 boxes of the stuff now and no heartburn! I thought of it last night! :dohh:

Have 3 different sizes of poster to pin around, though it's minus TWELVE out there at the mo! :argh: It might have to wait a day for Holly's sake and the little cold hands she'll get :nope: Quite chuffed I've done them though, seems like a positive action, even if it's not until spring and school exams looming that I get any takers :thumbup:

I'll post pics...

Morning all

Another sicky morning for me :sick: yay! NOT! And pain levels really not great today

Patients this morning and then another neonatal seminar this afternoon. They usually have very nice food at this one so lunch is sorted :thumbup:

PICTURE SPAM ALERT!!!:happydance:

Firstly my hand drawn in the old fashioned way poster..........every other one on the municipal boards is a little black and white printout off a computer so hopefully it will catch the eye and appeal to mothers with kids or eccentric language learners like myself since it has a bit of colour to it :shrug: The tea is achain of letters saying "once upon a time there was..." and it swirls into the cup but you can only really see that on the A4 size prints!

Attachments

• 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 4
Bethany i saw these the other day when we went to look for a mirror and I thought of you.

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/butterfly2508/13ba157d.jpg

I don't know if you saw my post yesterday B, just in case you missed it.

Yawn* morning everyone
Sarah hope you get some rest!
B have I missed something what posters :shrug:
Trin sorry you've go the voms :( not long now and you won't have anymore :)
What's everyones plans for today?

Now for the fruits of Holly and mummy's painting session yesterday. Holly's beautiful abstract works of art. And I'm finishing my boar and bike picture I began donkey's years ago, ready to frame and stock for my summer exhibition. Might stock it on the wall of Henry's room though :haha: It's part of an ABC tritych- this is B of course!! Many balls to finish and the bike, but Mr Boar says hello to you all because he can see and walk now:thumbup:

Once the mild weather comes I'm going to do some local views in a vaguely impressionist style. I'm good at those, and they sell a treat! Small and souvenir like. But I will also create a body of work that is entirely à la Bethany, like my boars, since I'm feeling now or never-ish about my life!! Crunch and I keep having profound mornings:haha:

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1
PICTURE SPAM ALERT!!!:happydance:

Firstly my hand drawn in the old fashioned way poster..........every other one on the municipal boards is a little black and white printout off a computer so hopefully it will catch the eye and appeal to mothers with kids or eccentric language learners like myself since it has a bit of colour to it :shrug: The tea is achain of letters saying "once upon a time there was..." and it swirls into the cup but you can only really see that on the A4 size prints!

Oh wow B they are brilliant I love how you've used the tea pot with the letters pouring out top marks! When you'll be doing this? I obviously missed your post :shrug:

And now for the cuteness part of the visual diarrhea session...the artist at work. Note smug face one and one of her posing in her smock with paintbrush! She SCREAMED when we packed the paints away and melted onto the floor kicking in distress and anger, so I think we shall be mainly painting today once she sees the paintbox....

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 2
I LOOOOVE your posters B. I can't believe you conceptualised and whipped them up all in one night :wacko:

Thanks April! Well just to see if someone local wants a private English lesson or 10 !! To get some cash while I'm not officially teaching.:shrug: Probably won't catch a fish before the spring since people are hibernating but I'd like some cash to help fund my canvases and paint for an exhibition I'm preparing for the summer.

This is a weird feeling for me, I've been reproached all my life for lacking ambition and I suddenly feel full of the stuff!! Is it hormonal do you think? Have I started secreting that Oxywotsit stuff? I'll need injections to maintain it after the birth to get my exhibition finished and my half baked books written and illustrated :haha: Maybe it's the GD diet that does it? I'm substituting sugar with creativity :fool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->