<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Evening all!

April..so relieved there's nothing serious going on with James :hugs: I tried BBMing you but wasn't sure if you would get it :shrug:

So we've had a nice little day :thumbup: The couple who came round for dinner a few weeks back had a birthday party for their little 1 year old girl this afternoon :awww: I kept thinking that by the time Cara is having her 1st birthday celebrations, I'll be back at work :(

Anyway..tomorrow we are having my friend, her DH and their twin girls round for lunch...I'm going to cook a cheese, broccoli and bacon casserole and OH is doing his signature veggie pasta bol :thumbup: For dessert I thought it would be fun for me to ask the girls (who are 4 by the way) to help me make ice cream sundaes for everyone...on paper it seems like a good idea :haha:

Hope all is well with everyone :hugs::kiss:

My word missed lot's yeaterday i had to take the mini for MOT and guess what a bird shit on my new fur coat putting air in my tyre before MOT and it only wen and passed !!!

Chuffed is'nt the word :D

April i hope James is better soon and so so happy its not meningitis *spelling?* big hugs for James

B glad you got to go swimming and nuv the nappy pouch and Henry bumpage .............what did Theirry say about the whooping bill for getting the leccy fixed?

Lissy superdooper luck for tomorrow Mrs

Sez love Alice she is a babe of a cat, did you buy anything at the village hall sale ??

Trin sounds a good incentive and much better practise for the long run if you and your fellow MW and doulas get to half ceaser rates i cant believe the cost involved thats a shocker ............now is it not time you and Tori rested up already !!

Essie i adore the charm bracelet idea ....what could we do for Nate ?? how did the resignation go sweet??

We just had indian take out and now im having a jacques cider or 2 yum yum

a few people are pissing us right off about the wedding and even lee is getting cross ):

Hope everyone is ok i have caught up as much as i could xxx

Didn't buy anything Hayley. I'm a little unfocused about what I need really.

I realllllly want a take away but OH is out. :-(

as all is quiet i will bid you good evening as im pooped and wanna snuggle with my future hubby before darts marathon starts tomorrow

Sez can you not order one in for him to warm some up later??

Oh well least you had a look round though i do need to get my arse into gear and post the shed load of turtle parcels i have

night night luvvers xxx

Sez can you not order one in for him to warm some up later??

Oh well least you had a look round though i do need to get my arse into gear and post the shed load of turtle parcels i have

night night luvvers xxx

I could do but I just feel SUPER greedy ordering one to eat alone. Alls I can think about is popadoms and mango chutney

My word missed lot's yeaterday i had to take the mini for MOT and guess what a bird shit on my new fur coat putting air in my tyre before MOT and it only wen and passed !!!

Chuffed is'nt the word :D

April i hope James is better soon and so so happy its not meningitis *spelling?* big hugs for James

B glad you got to go swimming and nuv the nappy pouch and Henry bumpage .............what did Theirry say about the whooping bill for getting the leccy fixed?

Lissy superdooper luck for tomorrow Mrs

Sez love Alice she is a babe of a cat, did you buy anything at the village hall sale ??

Trin sounds a good incentive and much better practise for the long run if you and your fellow MW and doulas get to half ceaser rates i cant believe the cost involved thats a shocker ............now is it not time you and Tori rested up already !!

Essie i adore the charm bracelet idea ....what could we do for Nate ?? how did the resignation go sweet??

We just had indian take out and now im having a jacques cider or 2 yum yum

a few people are pissing us right off about the wedding and even lee is getting cross ):

Hope everyone is ok i have caught up as much as i could xxx

Glad your unfortunate bird poop incident seems to have brought you some luck :thumbup:

Enjoy your cider :thumbup: I'm enjoying the most delicious Sauvignon blanc I have EVER tasted :cloud9: Shame it's a bit pricey.

I'm putting together a playlist for the birth...any ideas??

Loads but I'm not sure if they would be your thang? :shrug: I know you like Tori Amos and Florence and the Machine and Placebo....none of these give me a hint as to what you'd be likely to listen to during labour :shrug: Give me a hint?

Evening all!

April..so relieved there's nothing serious going on with James :hugs: I tried BBMing you but wasn't sure if you would get it :shrug:

So we've had a nice little day :thumbup: The couple who came round for dinner a few weeks back had a birthday party for their little 1 year old girl this afternoon :awww: I kept thinking that by the time Cara is having her 1st birthday celebrations, I'll be back at work :(

Anyway..tomorrow we are having my friend, her DH and their twin girls round for lunch...I'm going to cook a cheese, broccoli and bacon casserole and OH is doing his signature veggie pasta bol :thumbup: For dessert I thought it would be fun for me to ask the girls (who are 4 by the way) to help me make ice cream sundaes for everyone...on paper it seems like a good idea :haha:

Sounds like a fun day, and another good one planned tomorrow. I bet the girls will love making sundaes with you.

I know what you mean about work, I had a massive sob earlier that six weeks tomorrow I will be back at work. It will absolutely break my heart to go back, I'm still staring at our finances trying to figure a way I could stay at home, even though I know none exists :nope:

Hayley fab your car passed its MOT. Had mine done yesterday and it passed too :thumbup: my resignation didn't go great, boss was pretty mean - didn't say congrats or anything - and she is making me return for 3 measly shifts rather than just shorten my notice period by a week. But heyho, it confirmed to me that moving jobs is definitely the right decision.

Wedding planning can be so stressful when other people get involved, hope it isn't getting to you too much.

Hiya Jaynie!!

The good times did indeed roll last night eh? Loving the pics of you, you look beautiful and happy :kiss:

:winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:

The Final Countdown - Europe
I Want to Break Free - Queen
Sweet Child of Mine - Guns & Roses
Newborn - Muse
Babies - Pulp
Birthday - The Beatles
Breakout - Foo Fighters
Breathe - The Prodigy
Cry Baby Cry - The Beatles
Everybody's Screaming - Lost Prophets
Get Me Outta Here - Jet
Give Me Novacaine - Green Day
Hey Baby - No Doubt
Push It - Salt n' Pepa
The Drugs Don't Work - The Verve

No? :shrug:

Newborn - Muse
Babies - Pulp
Birthday - The Beatles
Breakout - Foo Fighters
Breathe - The Prodigy
Get Me Outta Here - Jet
Hey Baby - No Doubt
Push it - Salt n' Pepa
The drugs don't work - The Verve

'Push it' was my instant thought on reading Trins post :haha:

Evening all!

Sounds like a fun day, and another good one planned tomorrow. I bet the girls will love making sundaes with you.

I know what you mean about work, I had a massive sob earlier that six weeks tomorrow I will be back at work. It will absolutely break my heart to go back, I'm still staring at our finances trying to figure a way I could stay at home, even though I know none exists :nope:

Me too Essie..I've done much soul searching over the last few weeks about this exact thing. Should I give up work, sell my house for a smaller one and live a leaner existence in order that I may stay home and take care of Cara or should I return to work as has always been the plan thanking my lucky stars I was able to be there for her first year and because I work she will have many things I never had as a child? My head explodes sometimes :nope:

Newborn - Muse
Babies - Pulp
Birthday - The Beatles
Breakout - Foo Fighters
Breathe - The Prodigy
Get Me Outta Here - Jet
Hey Baby - No Doubt
Push it - Salt n' Pepa
The drugs don't work - The Vervelower

So far I have:
Massive attack - Teardrop
Brandi Carlisle - the story
radiohead - lotus flower
coldplay - yellow and fix you
u2 - one
ingrid michealson- keep breathing
anna nalick - breathe 2am
nick cave - into my arms
sarah mclachlan - angel
vega 4- life is beautiful
snow patrol - chasing cars & open your eyes
dixie chicks - lullaby
pink - fucking perfect
michael stipe - in the sun
heather nova - maybe an angel
10 000 maniacs - eat for two
kate bush women's work

And of course ribbons undone - tori amos, for when she's born

see what I've been doing all night :haha:

well what a day! i am totally shattered have been on auto pilot all day, with a headache, am now sitting on the sofa going to try and eat something now and watch a film, i had sickness last night which was awful, felt a bit icky all day but hopefully over it now, the only thing wrong with me now is my head! anywayyy enough of my blahing, thankyou everyone for being there, was so scary, il catch up now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->