<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Oh gawd! What do I sound like???!!!

You sound fab but waaaaaaay different than I thought you would! I won't tease the ladies too much but they're going to be impressed :winkwink:

If I can only figure out how to get it on here....it won't upload as it's not a video....hmmmmmmmmmmm, it's a 3GPP file. Anyone know??:shrug:

https://vimeo.com/36726875

Lets see if this works. If it does, prepare yourself I will be going video crazy!! I am sure you all want a video of my cat :haha::haha:

I think voice must change from baby to child to adult to reading.

You sound fab but waaaaaaay different than I thought you would! I won't tease the ladies too much but they're going to be impressed :winkwink:

If I can only figure out how to get it on here....it won't upload as it's not a video....hmmmmmmmmmmm, it's a 3GPP file. Anyone know??:shrug:

Way different? Bad different? Impressed how? In that I can, in fact, read? :haha: perhaps email it?

Oh poop....nothing I'm trying is working. There must be a way...

is it sent in email email or bnb email?

Way different? Bad different? Impressed how? In that I can, in fact, read? :haha: perhaps email it?

Good different..of course, you are reading something which is different to conversational speech. You ought to have spoken to your book shelf :haha: I am impressed by the way you read that passage...like a pro :thumbup:

Thanks, I just flipped open a book and read it. You are right though...I'll try again.

is it sent in email email or bnb email?

Save it onto your computer kit and then upload it onto vimeo

It's sent on ordinary email. I can't upload it to vimeo, it's not a video, it's like a sound file. I think my only option would be to email it on to your own email addresses..if that's ok with Molly and everyone else?

Kit, seems you'd need to download a converter tool... but what about being all low tech and using whatever device you used to record Cara and just record the file Molly sent you? It might not sound identical, but probably will be just fine? It looks like you've got a pretty nice camera, so it should be clear. :shrug:

Kit, seems you'd need to download a converter tool... but what about being all low tech and using whatever device you used to record Cara and just record the file Molly sent you? It might not sound identical, but probably will be just fine? It looks like you've got a pretty nice camera, so it should be clear. :shrug:

Ooooooooooo, I like it.....*already has camera in hand......*

if you like send it to me and il see if i can make it into a video?

Ooooooooooo, I like it.....*already has camera in hand......*

or that lol

You ladies will hear me when the girls come speaking to them as well. And with my nikki cat videos soon to come!!!!!!!!

I tried to just talk but I had nothing to say that didn't sound stupid. Maybe I should record me and Leo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->