<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

i wonder if its ovulation pain but surely it wouldnt hurt this much

Here's a video I made a couple years ago.. of me and Luna!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4wQZdXQ7BE

It's long and has cheesy music, but it shows cute Luna and has me talking (just in the beginning).

if you like send it to me and il see if i can make it into a video?

Ok...April, if you PM me your email address, I will send the video of the sound file to you as the file is too large for me to now put on vimeo :dohh: Is that ok?

I had a thought today... I was thinking that maybe we should move all our daily chatting to the inner sanctum and leave BnB.... I feel like we're so close and sometimes get into really personal conversation and... it's all out there for the world to see. Not that I'm afraid someone I know is going to find it, but just that it's so personal - our raw emotions that we really only intend for each other, but anyone has access. We could also post more pictures and whatnot without fear of people seeing them.

Just a thought! :hugs:

I agree with posting more pics on there. Does that other page work like this one where our conversations flow or is it different??

Well ladies...we shall have to continue this tomorrow as I am about to turn into a pumpkin. I bid you all good evening/day :hugs::kiss:

Luna, I've often wondered if we could ask the admins to lock this forum due to that same reason.

I agree with posting more pics on there. Does that other page work like this one where our conversations flow or is it different??

Yep, it's a forum just like this one. We could do one flowing chatter thread just like we do here, or we could even do like monthly chatter threads, just to break up the timeline a little? Might make reminiscing easier! :haha:

https://vimeo.com/36729659

Video of me as a baby. I showed it to DH and told him our little girls will be little chunkers like I was a 1 1/2 :haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->