<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

I think we should ask. That would be great it we could make this page private.

The other thing about moving our conversation to the Inner Sanctum is that it would be 'ours' - and, as far as I know, wouldn't ever be taken away. BnB could disintegrate without notice and we'd never get our conversations back...

The other thing about moving our conversation to the Inner Sanctum is that it would be 'ours' - and, as far as I know, wouldn't ever be taken away. BnB could disintegrate without notice and we'd never get our conversations back...

id just be so sad to leave here, its got our whole journey on here :cry: id have to print page every page haha

It was one year ago that DH and I were on our Valentine's day baby making mini vacation to Victoria, BC! :dance: So Rhyko has been 'in existence' for one year! :dance:

i emailed an administrator to see if they can do anything like that and if people want to request to read/write then they can? like you see on some of the forum...

It was one year ago that DH and I were on our Valentine's day baby making mini vacation to Victoria, BC! :dance: So Rhyko has been 'in existence' for one year! :dance:

aww i remember we were all gearing you on to make this the time and it was :)

I am excited to have a relaxing V-day in the house with DH. Cuddles and a movie and a home cooked meal. :thumbup::thumbup:

Night Apirl. Sleep well.

YUMMY I am cooking baked ziti and am so excited. I LOVE BAKED ZITI!!!!!!

Sounds like a nice relaxing Valentine's day, Addie! :thumbup:

And! Speaking of V-day, you just had yours! The viability day, that is... :dance:

Yes 24 weeks!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. So are the girls they are moving around a bunch!!! 14 more weeks till I get to 38 weeks when my doc wants me to deliver. Hope it comes fast!!!

What are you doing for V-day??

Yes 24 weeks!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. So are the girls they are moving around a bunch!!! 14 more weeks till I get to 38 weeks when my doc wants me to deliver. Hope it comes fast!!!

What are you doing for V-day??

Wow, only 14 more weeks! :dance: Exciting!

We are not doing anything. Because I'm not eating dairy or gluten, going out to eat is kind out of the question. Maybe we'll watch a movie. If Rhyko will let us :haha:

Rhyko is STILL napping! He's been asleep for four hours, now! I'm ready to go wake him up.. not only do I miss him, but my boob is leaking! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->