<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

A v-day in is nice. I am not the biggest fan of V-day. I liked it when I was a teen but now I much rather DH do something for me on a day where he is not expected to you know. I like when he is romantic bc he wants to be not because the day tells him to be. We still celebrate tho. A nice fire, cuddles, dinner, and a movie will be very nice!!!

Hello ladies. Loved hearing all the videos. I think I'll do one tomorrow too. Love everyone's takes on "English" accents, esp kit's :haha: April you sound very Essex! "Dont bovva!" heeee. The other day when I rang a customer I could hear myself, the phone was doing that weird playback thing. It was so off putting and I hated the way I was sounding. I didn't annunciate my words well at all. I'll make a video of the baby wardrobe and talk you all through what's in there.

Just uploaded a vid I have on my phone of me talking to Alex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2RHkka8AFU

Yes thanks Mollz. OH woke me up and now I cant sleep again. Ah well, no work tomorrow!

Ah! I can hear you! I've only been able to hear you and April as my phone won't play vimeo. :( Excited to hear your voice though! You are so different from April (and I suppose Crunchie as she claims to sound like her) so why is that? You commented that April sounds so very Essex ... What would your voice be labeled?

:dance: Another Turtle voice :dance:

Sarah, your accent sounds like the 'British Accent' I can put on. DH is always impressed :haha: He's rubbish at the British accent :haha:

I want a British accent! :brat:

Im not entirely sure. April has the regional accent for essex and I have sort of a standard English accent. I'm going to guess Bethany is the same. Cassie, Ginge, Hayley and Jaynie will (I think) have fairly strong northern regional accents.

I'm suuuuuuper good at putting on accents though. I always want to answer the phone at work with one but never quite dare

Considering how small we are geographically, England has SOOOO many regional accents. It's crazy!

I'm suuuuuuper good at putting on accents though. I always want to answer the phone at work with one but never quite dare

Can you do an "american accent"??

Sometimes I use my British accent when checking out at a store or something :blush: It's just too fun not to!

Sometimes I use my British accent when checking out at a store or something :blush: It's just too fun not to!

I struggle with American, Canadian and south African!

Considering how small we are geographically, England has SOOOO many regional accents. It's crazy!

I was thinking the same thing!

And did you know that the largest country in the world, Russia, hardly has any! Unless you start getting into the strange regions like Chechnya etc. talking of which, whenever OH and I are 'arguing' and I repeat something he told me, I do it in his accent which is probably really rude of me.

I struggle with American, Canadian and south African!

I was thinking the same thing!

And did you know that the largest country in the world, Russia, hardly has any! Unless you start getting into the strange regions like Chechnya etc. talking of which, whenever OH and I are 'arguing' and I repeat something he told me, I do it in his accent which is probably really rude of me.

I struggle with Australian... I always end up sounding British!

I used to always complain to my mom about the Indian guy I worked for and I'd do it in his accent, too... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->