<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Man, poor B and Trin... they are going to have so much to catch up on in the morning!! We sure have been chatty tonight! :cloud9:

I used to have fun with uncle and his accent. The time I spent with him had me going from southern to British all the time.

Well, I need to go get this baby to bed, I think. He's fussy tonight. Usually he's ready for bed like 8:45, but tonight he's grumpy much earlier! :shrug:

Happy Love Day Turtloids! :hugs:

Only 3 more sleeps until my mum and dad come :yipee:

Today I'll be mainly continuing on my monster list of creations for the week, although opening all the Valentine's cards the postman will deliver will take up much of the day I guess

Wowser McTrouser! :wohoo: You seen that?! I have an ADVANCED LEVEL big round melonesque fruit! :wohoo:

Morning turts :hi:

Busy day today. Got a rep coming to drop off more nappy bags because it's pregnancy education week, so I get to give bags out to random pregnant women :thumbup:
Then 2 new patients

Then fetching Tarq and my mom and then antenatal home visit :thumbup:

BLOODY hot today...41* *melt!*

Jeez you we're chatty yesterday:wacko:..................i had a bit of nightmare concerning my trip to the doctors which entiled three appointments ,two trips to the drs , 2 vaginal examinations ,one smear test and a massive bollocking from my dr:cry:and a pregnancy test to be done this morning before i return hopefully with my negative test to have my bluddy depo..............and im really sorry i wasnt on last night too but i was very:growlmad:and:cry:at one of my BF she sent me an awful text basically sayng that me and lee we're out of order asking people to pay for their own meal and it was way to much for her and that she will basically come and watch the wedding piss off home and come back to the party WTF she said she has a lot on with driving lessons, her kids party in august and her holiday to pay for my other friend who marries in june had to come round as i was so shocked and upset:nope:

(outie alert for the phobic :haha:)

:cloud9:Nuv these Trin my fave is the heart hand shape:cloud9:

Aw Hayley that's rubbish about your friends. I had a bit of a bridesmaid nightmare for my wedding. Asked my brothers GF to be one, bought the dresses, arranged everything...then they split up :dohh: hope you sort things out with your friends.

I know it's pants going back for 3 shifts but I'm just thinking of it as an opportunity to say goodbye to the people I work with. Is it April that you start back at work?

Thanks Essie:hugs:...........i think me and the above BF will fall out big time which is a shame when she thinks naff of spending £60 on a night out:dohh:.............yeppy least you get to see the girls one last time.
Yes its april i am kinda looking forward to it but dreading the early starts etc

Emandi ...what a beautiful boy you have there in your avatar:thumbup::cloud9:

BBM ladies ginge has szuggested we delete the group without the flower as a symbol as it keeps booting people out:wacko:

Hope your all well xx

Well my colitis strikes again and hard :dohh: had such an attack last night that has left me still feeling sick n weak n that hasn't happened in years where I'm left feeling weak.I'm going to have to cancel my doc apt bc today's glucose day and I don't think I should drink that orange drink with my stomach the way it is. Hopefully they have another apt at the end of the week.

B.CONGRATS ON THE PUMPKIN LOVELY

ahh it twas the US ladies who we're nattering so was it!!!!

Hey crunchiepants and lunabugs how are you and your darlings today?

Man, poor B and Trin... they are going to have so much to catch up on in the morning!! We sure have been chatty tonight! :cloud9:

:haha: I was just thinking that while catching up...for ages!

I love all the voices tho! Maybe I will get brave and record something...maybe...but I feel like the odd one out - you all have someone to sound like

morning love bugs! :kiss:

I woke up to the BESTEST valentines present EVER! .........Bacon and egg sarnie (with the egg runny i might add) seriously better than sex!

Me and dave have been engaged a year today too :happydance: and now we are 2 weeks off ouor little girls due date! eeek!

EMANDI- I noticed your avatar but i wanted to see the picture bigger....cn i do this somehow? i checked your facebook and i can only see the gorgeous picture from when he was born.... hope you and your family are great!

(Awwww.....Dave just called me on his way to work to say he loves me and he wouldnt know what he would do without me and baby reed :cloud9: I love valentines)

anyhooo... where was i....

Trin- I was looking at your profile picture last night and it toke me ages to work out where the proffesional photos were...but eventually i found them and how lush they are! i wish we had done something like that :thumbup: its lovely! Have you put the photos up in your house?

Hayley- first of all lots of :hugs: and secondly what a bitch your BF is! URGH! honestly some people.....i would turn around ad say well dont bother then! but then i know how much you will want her there! still a BF should know the craic and be supportive! URGH! hope you are ok! have you chosen outfits for your boys yet? :kiss:

Awwww addie :flower: i hope you end up feeling better soon! take care and look after your girlies!Thanks again for your beautiful suprise in the post! :hugs:

Kit- I loved loved loved that video of CARA and i agree with Luna i love your accent! blooming beautiful little girl! she makes me smile when she smiles :cloud9: and thanks again for baby reed gorgeous gifts

B-APRIL - how freaking fabulous are those bath crayons! :thumbup: The photos were great of Holly she looks like she is having lots of fun and giggles! Where are they from April? Were they easy to rub off? Hope your both well!

OTHER TURTLES- what you all doing today? pregnant/non preggo turts?!?! sending love to you all?

I still have an iffy tummy had diarhea on and of since saturday :nope: im so scared i will stink out the midwife today with my smelly pumps.....deffo should have laid of the runny egg :dohh:

https://www.thatcutesite.com/uploads/2011/04/two_bunnies_kissing.jpg

Happy valentine's day lovers!!

Today I get to see my one true love, as it should be on Valentine's Day ....

ALEX!!

Phew just finished catching up, lots of chatter last night! I love all the voices. April you sound exactly like one of DH sisters!

Good morning all :wave:

Haven't got much on today..might have a quick trip to the shops, other than that, it's chilling before OH and I's evening out tonight!!! :happydance:

What y'all up to? :hugs:

Hayley..hope you're ok my lovely, and I'm sorry that your BF isn't being very BF like :nope: I don't think you're being unreasonable asking for people to pay for their own meal from the outset. It wouldn't bother me in the slightest if it was my friends :shrug:

Hiya Cassie!

Hope you're feeling a little better today...or are things progressing?? :thumbup:

Hiya Cassie!

Hope you're feeling a little better today...or are things progressing?? :thumbup:

Im not too bad just still got lingering tummy ache..... but no period pain :thumbup: going to mention it to my midwife tho! What are you and cara up to today? xxx

Hope this works, Although this my talking to a baby voice rather than my grownup voice.

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/butterfly2508/128db5fd.mp4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->