<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Hiya Cassie!

Hope you're feeling a little better today...or are things progressing?? :thumbup:

Im not too bad just still got lingering tummy ache..... but no period pain :thumbup: going to mention it to my midwife tho! What are you and cara up to today? xxx

It still could easily be the start of things..you might find when the pains come back, they are much stronger :thumbup:

Cara and I are just chilling today...mummy has been washing and ironing so far this morning..how gripping eh? Cara has been scooting around the floor on her tum :haha:

good morning everyone! il be uploading Mollys video of her voice in a second, and then il catch up! :hugs:

Hope this works, Although this my talking to a baby voice rather than my grownup voice.

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/butterfly2508/128db5fd.mp4

Yay!! It worked!! You're not from Norfolk clearly...is it further South your accent is? You sound lovely :flower: Lyra is doing so well and is as cute as can be :cloud9: That noise she's making..Cara does that too. She made that noise almost constantly for about a week when she first learned it :wacko:

Hello ladies. Loved hearing all the videos. I think I'll do one tomorrow too. Love everyone's takes on "English" accents, esp kit's :haha: April you sound very Essex! "Dont bovva!" heeee. The other day when I rang a customer I could hear myself, the phone was doing that weird playback thing. It was so off putting and I hated the way I was sounding. I didn't annunciate my words well at all. I'll make a video of the baby wardrobe and talk you all through what's in there.

oh God do i? i really DONT want to sound chav! lol excited for your baby wardrobe video!

Hope this works, Although this my talking to a baby voice rather than my grownup voice.

Yay!! It worked!! You're not from Norfolk clearly...is it further South your accent is? You sound lovely :flower: Lyra is doing so well and is as cute as can be :cloud9: That noise she's making..Cara does that too. She made that noise almost constantly for about a week when she first learned it :wacko:

Thanks Kit, lyra does that too, learns a noise and then repeats it for days. No not from Norfolk, DH has a great fear that Lyra will have a really broad Norfolk accent. You are right, I grew up on the London/Essex border, moved up here when i was 12.

Im not entirely sure. April has the regional accent for essex and I have sort of a standard English accent. I'm going to guess Bethany is the same. Cassie, Ginge, Hayley and Jaynie will (I think) have fairly strong northern regional accents.

i watched one of Cassies videos on facebook she doesnt sound that northern but has the voice i thought she would lol :)

morning love bugs! :kiss:

I woke up to the BESTEST valentines present EVER! .........Bacon and egg sarnie (with the egg runny i might add) seriously better than sex!

Me and dave have been engaged a year today too :happydance: and now we are 2 weeks off ouor little girls due date! eeek!

EMANDI- I noticed your avatar but i wanted to see the picture bigger....cn i do this somehow? i checked your facebook and i can only see the gorgeous picture from when he was born.... hope you and your family are great!

(Awwww.....Dave just called me on his way to work to say he loves me and he wouldnt know what he would do without me and baby reed :cloud9: I love valentines)

anyhooo... where was i....

Trin- I was looking at your profile picture last night and it toke me ages to work out where the proffesional photos were...but eventually i found them and how lush they are! i wish we had done something like that :thumbup: its lovely! Have you put the photos up in your house?

Hayley- first of all lots of :hugs: and secondly what a bitch your BF is! URGH! honestly some people.....i would turn around ad say well dont bother then! but then i know how much you will want her there! still a BF should know the craic and be supportive! URGH! hope you are ok! have you chosen outfits for your boys yet? :kiss:

Awwww addie :flower: i hope you end up feeling better soon! take care and look after your girlies!Thanks again for your beautiful suprise in the post! :hugs:

Kit- I loved loved loved that video of CARA and i agree with Luna i love your accent! blooming beautiful little girl! she makes me smile when she smiles :cloud9: and thanks again for baby reed gorgeous gifts

B-APRIL - how freaking fabulous are those bath crayons! :thumbup: The photos were great of Holly she looks like she is having lots of fun and giggles! Where are they from April? Were they easy to rub off? Hope your both well!

OTHER TURTLES- what you all doing today? pregnant/non preggo turts?!?! sending love to you all?

I still have an iffy tummy had diarhea on and of since saturday :nope: im so scared i will stink out the midwife today with my smelly pumps.....deffo should have laid of the runny egg :dohh:

they are from the Early Learning Centre no idea about washing off well they are meant to lol

oh she is gorgeous! her eyes are so dark are amazing! and you sound like my big sister :)

the administrator said that they couldnt make it private as its a public forum :/

How to make a wastepaper bin for your daughter's bedroom on a Tuesday morning:
  • cut up cardboard boxes over breakfast
  • make bin shape
  • papier maché
  • decorate
  • put in daughter's room

It's a bit wrinkly still because not fully dry, it'll smooth out as it dries. There's economy for you, this morning I was about to go out with Holly to buy her a bin and decided to make one for nothing :smug:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2
Omg I lost 6 pounds yesterday with how sick I was ( very normal for my stomach disorder but don't like that bc I'm pregnant!!) I will go to my doctor and pray that drink doesn't make me sicker I want to ask her about my stomach disorder and pregnancy. I was told it doesn't bother them but still I'll ask.

not sure if this will work, i had to add turtle pics as i couldnt upload a voice note etc..
no it didnt hang on lol...
https://vimeo.com/36760090

How to make a wastepaper bin for your daughter's bedroom on a Tuesday morning:
  • cut up cardboard boxes over breakfast
  • make bin shape
  • papier maché
  • decorate
  • put in daughter's room

It's a bit wrinkly still because not fully dry, it'll smooth out as it dries. There's economy for you, this morning I was about to go out with Holly to buy her a bin and decided to make one for nothing :smug:

there is no end to your talent

I did have to get the Cif out though April and Cassie!! There was a pinky hue to the bath afterwards :haha:

Im not entirely sure. April has the regional accent for essex and I have sort of a standard English accent. I'm going to guess Bethany is the same. Cassie, Ginge, Hayley and Jaynie will (I think) have fairly strong northern regional accents.

i watched one of Cassies videos on facebook she doesnt sound that northern but has the voice i thought she would lol :)

.....I sound like a little girl! Everyone goes on about how squeaky and high my voice is! I hate it!

I'm off with the MIL to meet my mum,brother,nan and cousin for lunch, then midwife at 2, then vets for Dixie cos she is poorly :(

Speak soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"