<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Terry's accent is the funniest, he has ze very strong French accent.

Thanks April-it's only bodged together quickly and I suspect Holly will have a lovely time ripping the bobbles off :haha: But I stole her old bin for Henry (nappy bin) and she needs something in her room now for general shrapnel

Making a rubbish bin wasn't on my list though :nope: So I have to work extra hard this afternoon to finish my list. I might change my list. I might change it to....

-read Italian book on the sofa
-mooch into town and get a frame for granny's painting by Holly

That list would please me more :shrug: Yes I think the list needs modifying...

Im not entirely sure. April has the regional accent for essex and I have sort of a standard English accent. I'm going to guess Bethany is the same. Cassie, Ginge, Hayley and Jaynie will (I think) have fairly strong northern regional accents.

i watched one of Cassies videos on facebook she doesnt sound that northern but has the voice i thought she would lol :)

.....I sound like a little girl! Everyone goes on about how squeaky and high my voice is! I hate it!

I'm off with the MIL to meet my mum,brother,nan and cousin for lunch, then midwife at 2, then vets for Dixie cos she is poorly :(

Speak soon

i hope Dixie is ok have a good day :hugs:

morning love bugs! :kiss:

Hayley- first of all lots of :hugs: and secondly what a bitch your BF is! URGH! honestly some people.....i would turn around ad say well dont bother then! but then i know how much you will want her there! still a BF should know the craic and be supportive! URGH! hope you are ok! have you chosen outfits for your boys yet? :kiss:

COLOR]

Hey Cassie better than sex:haha::haha:............did Dave like his man bag??

My so called BF is making me very sad :cry:but if she really wants to be there to just watch the ceromony i cant really say no that would be nasty right:shrug:

Hope dixie is ok:hugs:

Hayley..hope you're ok my lovely, and I'm sorry that your BF isn't being very BF like :nope: I don't think you're being unreasonable asking for people to pay for their own meal from the outset. It wouldn't bother me in the slightest if it was my friends :shrug:

Thanks Kit she has made us feel like cheap scates we are'nt and its going to be far from cheap and jeez its 60 quid:shrug:.............i know i have already bbm'd yu on my foof woes !!!

Hopefully all will be fine :thumbup:

I wish you lot could come ...our friends we see like twice a year from stevenage are coming up for it shows you who cares hey:nope:

Hope this works, Although this my talking to a baby voice rather than my grownup voice.

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/butterfly2508/128db5fd.mp4

love it so glad im hearing you all......lyra is a cutie pie:cloud9:

https://vimeo.com/36726875

Lets see if this works. If it does, prepare yourself I will be going video crazy!! I am sure you all want a video of my cat :haha::haha:

yay super dooper addie your voice is as i expected:hugs:love the books:haha:you sound uppereastsidy GOssipgirly and all:hugs:

How to make a wastepaper bin for your daughter's bedroom on a Tuesday morning:
  • cut up cardboard boxes over breakfast
  • make bin shape
  • papier maché
  • decorate
  • put in daughter's room

It's a bit wrinkly still because not fully dry, it'll smooth out as it dries. There's economy for you, this morning I was about to go out with Holly to buy her a bin and decided to make one for nothing :smug:

Jesus woman will you stop showing us mere mortals up daily..........:haha:

i have give kitchen 2nd coat of emulsion and bought something that i know you coukld of made for me so dont shout but they are pretty

nate 6mths 021.jpg

i nuv the voice clips how do i do one for you??

what page are the others on i heard Molly, Addie & Essie..........

Me: Alex are you a big boy coming to stay at granny's house without mummy?
Alex: um I'm not very sure!

Man, poor B and Trin... they are going to have so much to catch up on in the morning!! We sure have been chatty tonight! :cloud9:

:haha: I was just thinking that while catching up...for ages!

I love all the voices tho! Maybe I will get brave and record something...maybe...but I feel like the odd one out - you all have someone to sound like

I haven't caught up but I've met Kit and April and skyped Addie! I talk with a pure unadulterated English accent :haha: Though most of the time I speak French (except to Holly and my parents on the phone) and I do my best but people always know I'm foreign- not necessarily English but not pure French. I guess I'll never shake my accent when I'm in French mode:shrug:

https://vimeo.com/36726875

Lets see if this works. If it does, prepare yourself I will be going video crazy!! I am sure you all want a video of my cat :haha::haha:

Here is my voice (this is my second voice video the 1st one wont work anymore bc I took it off youtube but this one is vimeo) I am talking to a book shelf trying to see if I can get this to work :haha:

How to make a wastepaper bin for your daughter's bedroom on a Tuesday morning:
  • cut up cardboard boxes over breakfast
  • make bin shape
  • papier maché
  • decorate
  • put in daughter's room

It's a bit wrinkly still because not fully dry, it'll smooth out as it dries. There's economy for you, this morning I was about to go out with Holly to buy her a bin and decided to make one for nothing :smug:

Clever munkie! Excellent creation!

We are "playing" that auntie ziziz is having a nap. Alex has tucked me into his bed with his teddy and crept downstairs with granny.

Omg I lost 6 pounds yesterday with how sick I was ( very normal for my stomach disorder but don't like that bc I'm pregnant!!) I will go to my doctor and pray that drink doesn't make me sicker I want to ask her about my stomach disorder and pregnancy. I was told it doesn't bother them but still I'll ask.

Poor you...I remember what OH was like with flare ups..it's really not good. I'm sure there won't be any effect on the babies though..just on you :(

I've been trying to cook something nice for dinner from the contents of our cupboards. I've made a sausage and lentil hotpot for main, I had some chocolate brownies so I've stewed some plums, soaked the brownies in the juice and then made a little layered dessert with the plums and brownies. Goodness knows how it'll taste, do plums and chocolate go together :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->