<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Hayley...I love the pics of Nate..he's such a beautiful boy :cloud9:

I've been trying to cook something nice for dinner from the contents of our cupboards. I've made a sausage and lentil hotpot for main, I had some chocolate brownies so I've stewed some plums, soaked the brownies in the juice and then made a little layered dessert with the plums and brownies. Goodness knows how it'll taste, do plums and chocolate go together :wacko:

Mmmmm, sounds nice :thumbup: I'd say they would go together much like chocolate and cherries :shrug:

Omg this glucose drink is gross and my stomach is hurting a bit (prob bc of my stomach disorder acting up yesterday) ugh gross.

No it's a test for GD to make sure I don't have it I'm at my doctors. My blood pressure was a little high after drinking it but I'm guessing it's bc I drank pure sugar.

Addie I don't envy you! I'm so glad we don't do that test as standard here

Hails sorry that you feel let down by your friends. Unfortunately I'd be one of the people who'd have to turn that down on the cost too. I'm sorry they're not doing it in a very tactful or Nice way though. I'd find it such a difficult Position to be in, to not want to let a friend down but also not to be able to justify the expense. I hope you don't take offence at this, I don't mean it AT ALL but id just also find it really hard if my friend asked me to spend that much (double if it's with OH?)

Blood pressure wasnt high nurse was wrong doctor said. So that's good.

They did that with me @ the 20 week scan, got all in a flutter about it being high, redid it 5 mins later and it was fine.

Good morning ladies.

Yay for Essie's voice! :dance: That was such a cute video! I loved Lyra trying to eat the piece she dropped! :haha:

Molly does sound a bit like Clare Danes... hmmm. She seems to have a bit of an accent to me, though. Just as she said - a little of everything.

But yes, very intriguing her voice is!

I ought to do a video of myself talking NOT to a baby. Although not now because I'm a touch sick so I sound dumber than normal! :haha:

Cassie here's an alternative tshirt for your OH's hospital bag

https://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i316/sezi_k/afbfef84.jpg

I think i said that my DH at least once when I was in the hospital :haha:

We are "playing" that auntie ziziz is having a nap. Alex has tucked me into his bed with his teddy and crept downstairs with granny.

Glad your enjoying yur time off:thumbup:...sounds a cutie your Alex:cloud9:

I've been trying to cook something nice for dinner from the contents of our cupboards. I've made a sausage and lentil hotpot for main, I had some chocolate brownies so I've stewed some plums, soaked the brownies in the juice and then made a little layered dessert with the plums and brownies. Goodness knows how it'll taste, do plums and chocolate go together :wacko:

I think it willbe fine Essie and the sausage hottie sounds nommy:cloud9:

Hails sorry that you feel let down by your friends. Unfortunately I'd be one of the people who'd have to turn that down on the cost too. I'm sorry they're not doing it in a very tactful or Nice way though. I'd find it such a difficult Position to be in, to not want to let a friend down but also not to be able to justify the expense. I hope you don't take offence at this, I don't mean it AT ALL but id just also find it really hard if my friend asked me to spend that much (double if it's with OH?)

none taken i do understand but she has 5 months to pay it off a tenner a week :shrug: we we're meant to marry abroad in 2009 and she was happy to pay or her trip there and her dress i just dont get it :wacko:

MY NEW SOFA IS HERE AND TOGETHER AND I LOVEEEEEEEEEE IT! now for the rest of my items turning up soon then decorate and finished happy happy happy

I will be neglecting you again tonight as im off out for a few cocktails with my FRIEND not the BF but a friend all the same at our wedding venue and they are yummy

Tomorrow i will do my voice clip

see ya tomorrow happy chatting ladies xx

We are "playing" that auntie ziziz is having a nap. Alex has tucked me into his bed with his teddy and crept downstairs with granny.

I try playing that with Holly, but it always ends in 'mummy lies down and Holly climbs all over mummy giggling hysterically':shrug: I think I need granny for it to work- I'll give it a go next week when granny's here :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->