<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

have a lovely night Hayley when we can well go for cocktails at the sugar hut! lol x

Have fun Hayley! I'm hoping to swim tonight, but it's not looking fantabulistic coz dh is stuck in traffic :nope:

and its perfect for Jay to sit on me lie on his lap and get a hair tickle! hehe

I don't know who Claire Danes is, I never know who any of the people you talk about are!!

Enjoy the drink Addie!

I have a kamikaze toddler on me that I'm going to take up to beddy byes now! See you after swimming, fx'd I can go! xxxxxx

Evening all!!

I'm just about to go and get ready to go out for our meal :happydance: Our babysitter will be here at 7.15pm...she needs to walk all the way over here and home again...she lives next door :haha:

I'm thinking tonight will really need to be my last big indulgence as my waist line isn't sorting itself out even though I'm fairly fit again and exercising well. I'm ruining all that effort by eating the wrong stuff, and my post pregnancy body is much harder to fix that my pre pregnancy body :wacko:

Anywhoooooo, I'm rambling, so I'll shut up and go and start getting ready :wohoo:

Have lovely evenings all :flower:

Oh, I'll post a pic later of a t-shirt I saw on my travels today which made me think of April and Crunchie :thumbup:

Home visit done :thumbup: Tori is around 3.4kg now...MW says she can stop growing now :haha: She also says she can come any time

And the pool is all set up and ready...DH still has to organise the tubing for water tho
408022_10150681091559880_594719879_11285780_1385959476_n.jpg

How was everyone's Valentine's day? My patient's husband bought me a slab of organic chocolate from the shop :cloud9: It's organic 65% cocao, pink pepper and citrus :cloud9:

Toine got a Valentines card from both his girlfriends :haha: I mean one card from two girls- they made it together and then wrote individual messages in it. They both said they loved him but the one said from your girlfriend :haha: He's feeling pretty good today

How was everyone's Valentine's day? My patient's husband bought me a slab of organic chocolate from the shop :cloud9: It's organic 65% cocao, pink pepper and citrus :cloud9:

Toine got a Valentines card from both his girlfriends :haha: I mean one card from two girls- they made it together and then wrote individual messages in it. They both said they loved him but the one said from your girlfriend :haha: He's feeling pretty good today

thats so cute, bless him, plans for tonight are sitting on my new sofa watching a film after a hot bath making tacos tonight :p

Kit i hope you have a lovely night tonight! and dont worry about indulging its a special occasion they are ALWAYS allowed!

I stayed up last night making a dark chocolate cake with dark chocolate ganache. I will have a (small) slice with a (small) glass of raspberry wine. Mmmm. Happy Love Day.

How to make a wastepaper bin for your daughter's bedroom on a Tuesday morning:
  • cut up cardboard boxes over breakfast
  • make bin shape
  • papier maché
  • decorate
  • put in daughter's room

It's a bit wrinkly still because not fully dry, it'll smooth out as it dries. There's economy for you, this morning I was about to go out with Holly to buy her a bin and decided to make one for nothing :smug:

Meanwhile, in the world the rest of us inhabit, we go down to the plastic shop and buy a bin :shrug::haha:

Cassie, you asked if we had the photos up - FIL is also a photographer and he has the big printer that can do huge prints or prints on canvas so when we have the disc with all of them on it we will choose a couple for him to print for us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->