<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

One of the grandparents in the family. She was old but was in a car accident, my uncle was in charge of her and her estate and gave the order to take her off life support as she was declared brain dead. I feel like the deaths are piling up in my family lately. Who's next??

One of the grandparents in the family. She was old but was in a car accident, my uncle was in charge of her and her estate and gave the order to take her off life support as she was declared brain dead. I feel like the deaths are piling up in my family lately. Who's next??

I'm so sorry :hug:

It crossed my mind that since Henry, like Holly, will be making his first trip abroad at aged 3 months (to watch the Olympic mountain biking, lucky boy) he'll need a passport. And they take a while to sort out through the British Embassy here with mixed nationality parents so I'd be wise to get the papers organised when he's still very small. These are Holly's first official passport photos at 3 months old :awww: OMG another expense, I'm sure Holly's cost about 200 euros :dohh:

Alas no swimming:cry: But I'll exploit my parents for babysitting while I swim next week! And it means I can do a bike session and revise the Italian dialogues I went through last night :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_1703.jpg
    IMG_1703.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2
How to make a wastepaper bin for your daughter's bedroom on a Tuesday morning:
  • cut up cardboard boxes over breakfast
  • make bin shape
  • papier maché
  • decorate
  • put in daughter's room

It's a bit wrinkly still because not fully dry, it'll smooth out as it dries. There's economy for you, this morning I was about to go out with Holly to buy her a bin and decided to make one for nothing :smug:

Meanwhile, in the world the rest of us inhabit, we go down to the plastic shop and buy a bin :shrug::haha:

You can't buy cheap bins where I live:shrug: Everything is straight away very expensive- nice, but expensive. Not that a homemade bin is going to come near to compensating for the electric repair bill, but it's a little teeny help:shrug:

It crossed my mind that since Henry, like Holly, will be making his first trip abroad at aged 3 months (to watch the Olympic mountain biking, lucky boy) he'll need a passport. And they take a while to sort out through the British Embassy here with mixed nationality parents so I'd be wise to get the papers organised when he's still very small. These are Holly's first official passport photos at 3 months old :awww: OMG another expense, I'm sure Holly's cost about 200 euros :dohh:

Alas no swimming:cry: But I'll exploit my parents for babysitting while I swim next week! And it means I can do a bike session and revise the Italian dialogues I went through last night :thumbup:

My BIL in China is really battling with the dual citizenship and getting their son registered. The Chinese are so confused and don't know what to make of the whole situation. Their first stumbling block apparently was that he's white but from Africa....this made no sense to them :haha:

Bike time :bike: Get my little leggies moving. We're having Valentine's tomorrow since I was meant to be swimming tonight. Going to make candlelit dindins for dh tomorrow. I'll still do my cycling though, I really enjoy it!

Laters gaters xxxx

How to make a wastepaper bin for your daughter's bedroom on a Tuesday morning:
  • cut up cardboard boxes over breakfast
  • make bin shape
  • papier maché
  • decorate
  • put in daughter's room

It's a bit wrinkly still because not fully dry, it'll smooth out as it dries. There's economy for you, this morning I was about to go out with Holly to buy her a bin and decided to make one for nothing :smug:

Meanwhile, in the world the rest of us inhabit, we go down to the plastic shop and buy a bin :shrug::haha:

You can't buy cheap bins where I live:shrug: Everything is straight away very expensive- nice, but expensive. Not that a homemade bin is going to come near to compensating for the electric repair bill, but it's a little teeny help:shrug:

I was just teasing you because you're so enormously talented and put all of us to shame :friends:

My BIL in China is really battling with the dual citizenship and getting their son registered. The Chinese are so confused and don't know what to make of the whole situation. Their first stumbling block apparently was that he's white but from Africa....this made no sense to them :haha:

I have friends here and the mum is Russian and the Dad Algerian- they have lots of fun with passports too!! The French have sooooo much red tape on everything. I'm sure the Chinese are as bad if not worse!

Hello and goodnight, much love to all, fell downstairs and whacked my head so I'm off to sit and cry! Ha. Back tomoro x

Aw Liss, sorry about head. :(
B, no worries about posting before catching my post. :) sweet holly pics. :awww:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->