<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Lyras best friend:
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/butterfly2508/8a8e8780.jpg

:awww: love that video of James. And is that your new rug? Looks good.

Awww! What a pretty doggie! Akita?

Yep :thumbup: He gets lots of compliments when we're out, particularly from little old ladies.

He's very handsome! What is his name?

People always ask if Luna is an Akita. I think they just have no mental catalog file for 'Karelian Bear Dog' so Akita is as close as they can figure. :haha: Never mind she's only about 30 pounds soaking wet... :haha:

Awww! What a pretty doggie! Akita?

Yep :thumbup: He gets lots of compliments when we're out, particularly from little old ladies.

He's very handsome! What is his name?

People always ask if Luna is an Akita. I think they just have no mental catalog file for 'Karelian Bear Dog' so Akita is as close as they can figure. :haha: Never mind she's only about 30 pounds soaking wet... :haha:

Hes called Kano. He is a rescue dog, his old owner was agoraphobic so never walked him. Everyone asks us if he is a husky, there aren't that many Akitas around here so I guess husky is the closest for them. He's quite skinny for an Akita, he's only 30kg, but we think he's more Japanese Akita than american an they do tend to be smaller.

That's a wolf you've got Essie!

He's beautiful :cloud9:

I made quite good progress on my Italian tonight during cycling and was on good physical form :thumbup: I do really enjoy my little blast of daily sport, I'll miss it when my vagina is in shreds and I have to hold off for a bit! And got a 106 after a big dinner with extra bread and cheese and a hot chocolate for dessert, and I ate 150g of quinoa rather than 100g, since I keep getting below the 100's after cycling which is too low, I need to be nearer the 120 mark to keep up my weight. So I'm pleased with 106 and my well calculated extra carbs. :smug: Off to bed to read my Italian novel, I'm all keen :wohoo:

Nighty poos all :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxx

I had millions of plans on the bike too, of things to make! I'll add them to my monster impossible list of things to make and do :fool: One of them is a mosaic for an old crappy plant table we have, might start that tomorrow....

:kiss:

B, you make me miss my old life when I could do whatever I wanted all day long! :cry:

thankyou Luna yes he really does love his sisters
Essie yes thats my new rug i love it! :)

My middle name is Noel! :dance: Because I was born just before Christmas :thumbup:

Sarah, I am still waiting for your video showing off all Elina's clothes...! :-k

Sarah, I am still waiting for your video showing off all Elina's clothes...! :-k

Just caught up and the most recent MSG is for me! Sorry girls I fell asleep all evening so I'll endeavour to make the video tomorrow

April loving the rug and I bet the sofa is awesome. Thanks for those links I've watched a few and we think we're going to get one, I'll show y'all soon when I have a moment.

Just caught up and the most recent MSG is for me! Sorry girls I fell asleep all evening so I'll endeavour to make the video tomorrow

April loving the rug and I bet the sofa is awesome. Thanks for those links I've watched a few and we think we're going to get one, I'll show y'all soon when I have a moment.

the sofa isnt huge its just right i love it sooo comfy! and it so easy to get through doors and just unpack stick the 2 together and baboom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->