<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

I agree B! Without you girls I may have offed myself! So I owe my life to you all, I say.

NUV YOU ALL!

Sorry my posts are short now as I'm now nursing a hungry little feller!

https://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff120/girly-girl-graphics/animation/0738-08-24-2009.gif

This Turtle Award goes to Trin:

Congratulations!! Trin is the one whom everyone wants to be friends with or be just like... or both! She has an amazingly beautiful spirit. She always knows the perfect thing to say in the most difficult of situations. And with all the adversity she has seen in the past year she has always managed to remain positive and posts some of the funniest pics while doing so. From her love for animals, to all the charity work she is involved with, to the amazing causes that she champions, she pours her heart into it all. With the beautiful spirit that she has, quite frankly, it's no surprise that she has chosen such a rewarding career path.
Not only does she have a beautiful spirit, but she is also arguably the most selfless turtle. She juggles a demanding family and even more demanding career and still manages to log on at the end of the day and dispense whatever knowledge is asked of her. I think we all have leaned on her for a question or two... or five in her tenure here on the thread, myself included. If there was a movie title that could best describe Trin I think it would be "I Don't Know How She Does It!"

So for someone who's got it all, beauty inside and out, smart, funny,a super supportive friend to each of us and just an overall wonderful person, I would like to award Trin with the Total Package Award

Lots of love from Newbie

=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;

:thumbup: couldnt agree with Newbie more! i actually dont know how she manages everything you are superwoman!

:flower: While you're all here I want to thank you all for being my friends, for sharing your stories and experiences and hopes and fears with me :friends: And also to thankyou for how generous you've been towards Holly and Henry and me, so many lovely things you've sent to us. I nuv you all :hugs: And for listening to all my blood sugars. (Which incidentally are at 106 :haha:)

:hugs: absolutely agree. Whenever I see something or something interesting happens I always think "ooh I must tell the turtles". You're all such an important part of my life and I hope one day to be able to meet some turtles for real. I nuv you all :cry:

Awwww! Newbie! What a dear sweet award for our Trin!! Wonderfully worded - i couldn't agree more!! :cry: :cry:

attention - lady addie's attendance has been delayed due to unforeseen transportation issues (i.e. internet connection problem), but she sends her love and regrets

Congratulations!! Trin is the one whom everyone wants to be friends with or be just like... or both! She has an amazingly beautiful spirit. She always knows the perfect thing to say in the most difficult of situations. And with all the adversity she has seen in the past year she has always managed to remain positive and posts some of the funniest pics while doing so. From her love for animals, to all the charity work she is involved with, to the amazing causes that she champions, she pours her heart into it all. With the beautiful spirit that she has, quite frankly, it's no surprise that she has chosen such a rewarding career path.
Not only does she have a beautiful spirit, but she is also arguably the most selfless turtle. She juggles a demanding family and even more demanding career and still manages to log on at the end of the day and dispense whatever knowledge is asked of her. I think we all have leaned on her for a question or two... or five in her tenure here on the thread, myself included. If there was a movie title that could best describe Trin I think it would be "I Don't Know How She Does It!"

So for someone who's got it all, beauty inside and out, smart, funny,a super supportive friend to each of us and just an overall wonderful person, I would like to award Trin with the Total Package Award

Lots of love from Newbie

OMG Newbie! Literally :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Gauwd newbie ! That's beautiful xxx

I will really miss daily sugar level testing ..... Secretly I want to test mine !

:flower: While you're all here I want to thank you all for being my friends, for sharing your stories and experiences and hopes and fears with me :friends: And also to thankyou for how generous you've been towards Holly and Henry and me, so many lovely things you've sent to us. I nuv you all :hugs: And for listening to all my blood sugars. (Which incidentally are at 106 :haha:)

:hugs: absolutely agree. Whenever I see something or something interesting happens I always think "ooh I must tell the turtles". You're all such an important part of my life and I hope one day to be able to meet some turtles for real. I nuv you all :cry:

I do just the same, Essie. I think my only gripe with knowing you all is that I most likely won't get to meet many (if any) of you in my lifetime! Hopefully one of us wins the lottery and we can all go on a tropical vacation together! :happydance:

Gauwd newbie ! That's beautiful xxx

I will really miss daily sugar level testing ..... Secretly I want to test mine !

I tested a child's sugar today and it was 106 1 hour after eating :thumbup: And I thought of B :haha: He hadn't even done any sport!

Lots of love from Newbie

:cry::cry: perfect and so true well done Trino x

This Turtle Award goes to Hayley:

Congratulations!! You are hereby awarded the Generous and Thoughtful Turtle Award!

What a sweet turtle she is, so hard working and selfless. I think she'd give you the shirt off her back and her last dollar if you needed it - even if she needed it more!

Lots of love from Luna

There seems to have been a running theme with our Turtle Awards! We have so many thoughtful turtles! We really are a wonderful bunch, aren't we??? :dance:

This Turtle Award goes to Cassie

Congratulations!! You are hereby recognised as the turtle with the most impressive and beautiful bump! The one studying hard and not giving up, the one who genuinely enjoys her pregnancy including stretch marks.
The one who joined us quite recently, but very special and lovely turtle.

Lots of love from Emandi

Even KMTEEHOO has joined us!!

She deserves the Most Courageous Turtle award for stepping forward out of her silence this last year and talking to us!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->