<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Yay Cassie! Well deserved! You have worked so hard this last year and I'm so very proud of you for all you've accomplished! :hugs:

This Turtle Award goes to Cassie

Congratulations!! You are hereby recognised as the turtle with the most impressive and beautiful bump! The one studying hard and not giving up, the one who genuinely enjoys her pregnancy including stretch marks.
The one who joined us quite recently, but very special and lovely turtle.

Lots of love from Emandi

=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;

I have just screamed at dave "DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MY AWARD!!!!!" then i read it to him and i was saying how sweet it was and because he is a typical immature boy he says we are all a bunch of soppy lesbians! :haha:

I dont care! how lovely thank you emandi! and i cant wait to copy you! and have our babies grow up near the same age :cloud9: thank you gorgeous girlie!:blush:

This Turtle Award goes to Ginge:

Congratulations!! I would like to award Ginge with the award for Self Sufficiency….for being so young and independent and managing on a budget. For seemingly coming to life altering decisions without outside help. Remarkable for one so young...

Lots of love from Jaynie

Trins internet is being poofucks and it wont let her back on and to let you all know, shes not gone to have a baby lol

This Turtle Award goes to Molly:

Congratulations!! You are hereby recognised as the turtle who is strongest at swimming against the tide-her chips have been down often over the last year but she battles through regardless! Supermum!

Lots of love from Lissy

Emandi's award brings me to my next point!........

THANK YOU

To all you turtles for accepting me back in June and being there for me from me being 5 weeks pregnant!:cry: i dont know how i would have coped without you all....answering my ever pondering questions about being a mum and helping me prepare for my first child! I owe you all
:cloud9: i cant wait for you to help me guide my little girl baby Reed into a big bouncing happy healthy baby!

This Turtle Award goes to Addie:

Congratulations!! I want to give Addie a turtle award for being a bilingual, glee-loving bookworm who is the sweetest twin mummy-to-be. It has been a long road for you but you are almost there. You are going to be the best mummy to your two gorgeous (fabulously dressed!) girlies.

Lots of love from Essie

This Turtle Award goes to Molly:

Congratulations!! You are hereby recognised as the turtle who is strongest at swimming against the tide-her chips have been down often over the last year but she battles through regardless! Supermum!

Lots of love from Lissy

Well done super mum! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

This Turtle Award goes to Addie:

Congratulations!! I want to give Addie a turtle award for being a bilingual, glee-loving bookworm who is the sweetest twin mummy-to-be. It has been a long road for you but you are almost there. You are going to be the best mummy to your two gorgeous (fabulously dressed!) girlies.

Lots of love from Essie

Well done addie i couldnt agree more! cant wait to see the outcome of your very long journey, you deserve this so much it will be perfect :cloud9:

This now concludes the second annual Turtle Awards. You have all been fabulous, and you all looked amazing! Especially the preggy turts!

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR HELPING MAKE EACH ONE OF US FEEL APPRECIATED. YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL GROUP OF LADIES AND I AM SO PROUD AND GRATEFUL TO KNOW YOU.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:=D&gt;=D&gt;:hugs::hugs::hugs:=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;

I had to go and powder my nose!!!

After dinner bloods at 87 and I ate 2 squares of choccy and didn't cycle tonight due to the TA's! :happydance:

This now concludes the second annual Turtle Awards. You have all been fabulous, and you all looked amazing! Especially the preggy turts!

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR HELPING MAKE EACH ONE OF US FEEL APPRECIATED. YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL GROUP OF LADIES AND I AM SO PROUD AND GRATEFUL TO KNOW YOU.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:=D&gt;=D&gt;:hugs::hugs::hugs:=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;

....And thank you to our beautiful host this evening miss KIT!

*round of applause/wolf whistle* :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

What a lovely award ceremony and Kit you were an amazing presenter! So much better than Ricky gervais!

Gauwd newbie ! That's beautiful xxx

I will really miss daily sugar level testing ..... Secretly I want to test mine !

I tested a child's sugar today and it was 106 1 hour after eating :thumbup: And I thought of B :haha: He hadn't even done any sport!

I didn't do any sport tonight, which is why I tested at 1 hour. Had they been high I'd have nipped off for some cycling, as you do in the middle of a red carpet event:haha: But they're 87 at the 2hr point which is my real testing point; I TOTALLY forgot to do my lunch ones since I was in my work meeting:dohh: Rare that I forget!

well done kit!! You did an amazing job! And looked like a beauty queen while doing so!!!

Massive thank you to Kit for hosting our turtle awards. Kit you have been a wonderful host. You are a fab mum and I'm honored to count you as a friend :hugs:

Thankyou lovely Kit for presenting them thankyou all of you for being you and always there for i nuv you all tons! Crunchie thankyou for my award so :cry: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->